It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet Man - The Incredible Flying man - Unreal Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We all need to look at this footage because if this guy can do it, then think of the possibilities of UFO false sightings etc...

Also it is pretty damn cool too.

Enjoy.

Yahoo Video Flying Jet Pack Man.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
how fun would that be?! hang-gliding with some serious speed. just goes to show the things that im missing in this world. i need to get out of my cubical.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Tell me about it I always wanted a jet pack as a kid, now I can own one. lol!

Do you think that the people that will buy these will freak people out? My answer is yes just image someone that doesn't know these exist and some Jet Man buzzes a crowed of people at dusk.

Just think about the UFO reports.

Originally posted by Funkydung
how fun would that be?! hang-gliding with some serious speed. just goes to show the things that im missing in this world. i need to get out of my cubical.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Any word on when he will be making a Boba Fett edition?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That's really really cool!! Where do I sign up?? LOL!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Add me to the growing list of folks wanting one of those. Looks like about $135,000.00 worth of technology.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I remember seeing the flying squirrel suit and how awsome that was but this is even better and looked like such an amazing thing to do. I wonder if the military would interested in this type of technology or hasnt already perfected it?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That was amazing!! How fast was he going? Man I could have fun with that all day long until a danm bird hit me in eye. LOL That was cool how the wings folded up and then he parashuted on down to earth. I want one and I want it now!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

I hear ya!! You know what would be cool! Hey ATS, three amigo's and everyone listen up. We need to have a big get together somewhere on this rock. You know, like a party. Get to meet everyone and talk about what we talk about on here. If that's a bad idea then just let me know amigo's. Anyway, Funkydung you are so right. I need to get out of the box and into the fire. It's all work and no play in my life.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Just think about the UFO reports.

screw reports, lets chase 'em

new topics

top topics

join