It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sighting San Diego County

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I glad you know of chemtrails. Ufo's have been known to be seen in and or around them.

I don't think the ships are involved just observing either way quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's weird and such a coincidence that someone here metioning if anyone as heard sounds, cause i work in Sorrento Valley and a helicoptor from miramer flew overhead and hit the reasosant frequency of the walls in my office. It felt like my eardrums were going to pop! That hasn't happened before, but I'm sure it will again.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
It's weird and such a coincidence that someone here metioning if anyone as heard sounds, cause i work in Sorrento Valley and a helicoptor from miramer flew overhead and hit the reasosant frequency of the walls in my office. It felt like my eardrums were going to pop! That hasn't happened before, but I'm sure it will again.

You know, now that you mention it, when it happened my ears needed to pop also - I'm didn't even think of it until you mentioned it. That never happens either.

I think your on to something here.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
zeeon & William

My Co-workers felt the same shaking. One lives in Oceanside the other in Rancho Bernardo. They actually brought it up when I got to work. I showed them this thread, they were blown away.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You know, now that you mention it, when it happened my ears needed to pop also - I'm didn't even think of it until you mentioned it. That never happens either.

I think your on to something here.

It wasn't when it happened, It was today 3-2-7 around noon just helicoptors, nothing out of the ordinary, someone just mentioned loud humming in an earlier post

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sounds like things are going a bit nuts over your way guys.

Just remember not to get panicked about it. Last time we had one of these 'the earth is shaking and the sky is falling' topics, people got a bit worked up.

It may or may not be all connected, but either way i'm interested and following this topic
Hope all stays well for you all!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

all stays well for you all!

Thanks you too!

Hey, Im going to start a new thread about this in general conspiracy. So this thread can be about the sighting.

Rich

New Shaking thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-3-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Wow guys... I read the article originally posted by zeeon.
and yeah I live in Upland, California. About 120 miles North of San Diego and I saw the exact same thing described in that article. "Flaming Object"

I saw it on the same date, around the same time (8:30pm - 9:00pm), and it was heading west just like the one in that article...

Now thats to much of a coincidence...
2 of them? I just dont know....

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazystrongguy
Wow guys... I read the article originally posted by zeeon.
and yeah I live in Upland, California. About 120 miles North of San Diego and I saw the exact same thing described in that article. "Flaming Object"

I saw it on the same date, around the same time (8:30pm - 9:00pm), and it was heading west just like the one in that article...

Now thats to much of a coincidence...
2 of them? I just dont know....

Holy smokes! You saw that 120 miles away? Thats pretty far. I wonder how you could calculate the approximate luminance of an object the size of a baseball and see if that story correlates with being able to see it 120 miles away.

My first instinct tells me it would be impossible to see a flaming baseball in the sky from 120 miles away. What about you guys? Any idea?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My husband, who knows alot about such things, says the only thing it could be(what with the floor not shaking but the walls and windows are) that he knows of is a low frequency sound wave. This would make sense since Naval Air Station is right there in SD; however, I am assuming you folks in SD have lived there long enough to know that this doesnt happen alot - which it would if NAS were testing something. So, we still have no answers or even plausible theories. This is very interesting. My brother lives in SD county, in Solana Beach, I'll see if he has heard/experienced anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I thought I would chime in.

I saw the object also. I live in San Diego(Serra Mesa). I was watching TV.
I saw it through the window. It took about 5-10 seconds. It looked almost like a slow moving shooting star. It streaked from east to west. It was white then turned green, back to white then fizzled out. Probably just a meteor. Very cool to see!

I also heard the "rumblings". I just assumed it was the Military doing "exercises" offshore. We do hear these rumblings from time to time.
Here's the story on 10 news...

www.10news.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I live in north Orange County in Garden Grove for all of you southern California residents. I saw a cylinder shaped UFO today flying along a low flying airliner leaving a persistent trail. The object followed the aircraft until it went on its own path. It flew to the left (southwest direction) and hovered in one spot for about a minute. I went to get my camera but when I came back I couldn't find it in the previously mentioned chem haze over the area.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the reports....

There were alot of chemtrails on friday, they came in from the north drifted down the coast before moving east. As far as the UFO, you pretty much described what I saw, without the reduced visibility of the damm trees in my way. There is some srange stuff going on around here.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It seems that several of you saw this have any of you reported it???

If you didn't why didn't you??? The more people that called in about it or reported it SOMEWHERE the more attention it would have bought.

I am assuming your animals are behaving.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Strange stuff, I'm here in LA as well. Felt a very strange pulsating sensation this afternoon. Weird.

Since few of you guys are mentioning a pulsating sensation I'm posting something that MIGHT be related to this phenomena. Read this:

Energy Tsunami From Galactic Center Said to Strike Earth in March 2007

According to the internet grapevine, someone with a relationship to the European Space Agency has revealed that a large energetic band of energy was produced at the center of our galaxy. Scientists apparently first observed this phenomena since 1988, and calculated that this energy wave front will begin to impact the Earth on March 9, 2007. The following is a list of claims/discussions that are being made/talked about relative to this phenomenon:
1. "The consensus is that the band does not stem from a supernova event, but from within the core of the galaxy itself."
2. "The shockwave will take out the seas and unleash storms, while the core of the band, when it hits home, MAY have an effect several times the order of a distributed electro-magnetic pulse attack."
3. "The general view is that most of us will be gone long before the planet is scorched; that the storms and flooding will be so severe and so sustained that very few of us will survive. The time estimate for duration of the storms is really a ballpark figure. But theyre saying anything between three weeks to three months."
4. " The second stage of the event, so the theory goes, will be characterized by electro-magnetic bombardment and burn out. "
5. " I stress: this is THEORY. What I do know for sure, as given to me in laymans terms, is that the world is about to be slammed by winds at a magnitude of 300 mph. Those are pretty fast, very powerful winds indeed."

heidi-lore.tripod.com...

Is going to be a long read but worth the time.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
May 22nd 2008 around 8pm in San Marcos California, my aunt was driving home when she saw what she thought was a helicopter hovering above Rancho Santa Fe Road. She wasn’t sure if it was a helicopter because it had no sound. She made a u-turn to get a better look when all of a sudden it departed towards the west to Carls bad until it disappeared. She said it moved to fast to be any man made craft and the kids she was driving home have never seen anything quite like it. She also saw lot of fire engines driving towards the object with no sirens as if they were looking for something that may have been called in. I find this very strange and interesting because of the strange weather earlier that day.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSShe said it moved to fast to be any man made craft

That's an uninformed and dangerous assumption.

-

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
My cousin called me at nine fifty p.m 1-18-2009 telling me that him and about forty other cars were on the side of a san diego freeway witnessing a flying saucer like object. He said it was about the length of three football fields. It made no sound and was not allowing anyone to visualize it through their phone camera's or camcorders. It was hovering over the freeway. He was spooked out. He said it was displaying different colored flashing lights. At one point it went from horizontal to vertical showing its full shape. A couple had been following it from anaheim, and they stopped and congregated with my cousin on the side of a freeway between Temecula and Fontana, CA talking about it in scared excitement. CRAZY! UFO's are true.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Did anybody see lights in the skys west of San Diego last Friday January6 2009 about 11:30 pm? It was towards the ocean.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join