It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Falcon - the police state in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I just found this very chilling article about Operation Falcon, a big round up of alleged criminals. Over 30,000 people rounded up and not one charged with a terror related crime. Supposedly there were many violent criminals... but when you look at the stats, very few firearms were recovered in the raids.

Read the article... draw your own conclusions.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wow, that is some pretty scary stuff. I wonder, if Bush is laying this path down for the future and he is out of office soon, does this mean that the 2 party system really is run by one group? I think the turning point for this story would be if Bush somehow declares that during a time of martial law, he will suspend elections and make himself temporary ruler of the US. I guess we shall see what the future holds for us as I fear our time for doing anything about it probably already has passed.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You're just getting paranoid. Tens of thousands of our fellow citizens getting swept away in midnight roundups is a healthy part of our democracy. Freedom! Liberty! Freedom AND Liberty! WEEEE--HAW!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I just found this very chilling article about Operation Falcon, a big round up of alleged criminals. Over 30,000 people rounded up and not one charged with a terror related crime. Supposedly there were many violent criminals... but when you look at the stats, very few firearms were recovered in the raids.

Read the article... draw your own conclusions.

Fear...is the name of 'their' game.

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
...Right..

First off, this happend way back in June I beileve? .. secondly.. what the hell is wrong with arresting the "bad guys" ? ............. did I miss something some where? In my town 5 murderers where arrested in the operation, plenty of drug dealers, fraud, dead beat dads, you name it they got them. It was a PR stunt to make it look like America is cracking down on crime, but went mostly unnoticed in the news.

Your freaking out because rapist and murderers where arrested.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think the freaking out is not so much the bad guys as it is the number remaining that were arrested and detained but were not charged with anything.
Having those in power deciding who gets detained during these raids can be a bit unsettling to me. It seems easier and easier to become an enemy of the state, one has to wonder how far they will take this.

valid concern in my eyes.

top topics

join