It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: ABSOLUTE PROOF the fatal headshot came from the grassy knoll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
JFK and Governer Connally both react seemingly at the same time - JFK pulls his hands up, and connaly jerks a bit, at the PRECISE same moment, right as JFK comes out from behind the sign.

These theings are almost undebateable. (quote from other user)

a little research maybe will help. most of us should have seen dale myers reenactment scenario. Funny how he contradicts himself in that when he says connally hears first bullet, this causes a problem in line with Connally's(C's) testimony which is that when he turned to see what the sound was he turned right then left yet then felt the bullet after looking down at his chest. Well he turns a bit right then back round then doesnt look down but turns to the crowd again, then myers says we see the jacket move z225-z226 well if that is the bullet impact then let science or bs tell us that a bullet or anything can push the jacket out where it isnt. If that is a bullet not just wind or body movement altering the shape, then calculate the trajectory from the clear pointing part of the jacket. it will hit either outside the car or forward into the side of door or kellerman. Well the wc could show the scene of crime pics (of the car)that a proper investigation should of had and prove there was or wasnt ,except they cant. (of course why a conspiracy theory is born is the truth looks dodgy and if that had been a straight forward issue then the car woulod be photographed inside out and top to botom)What we do know is in z225 jfk is definitely reacting to a shot let us assume he did instantaneously, C turns looks right round twisting his whole body then his turn begins again at about z288 by my current work, but assume its 280 that is 55 frames, at a supposed 18fps the fbi told zapruder it was rather than the manufacturers claim of 16 fps that is 3 seconds so either a bullet hovers for 3 seconds or C doesnt feel a "slow" bullet burst through his back his chest and in and out of his wrist then into his thigh. Seeing as the reaction and turn is 100% consistent with C's testimony then he falls backwards a second or less before z313 and is not struck at the same time as jfk. I believe that s actually not just debatable but on my side i think provable everyone check it out properly if you dont believe me watch zap film an read C's testimony.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

i`ve got a theory.As far as i`ve seen in zapruder_frames...I say that the one who shot the president JFK was the same person who was filming.Let`s see:
-the president was shot in the head exactly when the car was in front of the camera.We can see the bullet reflecting in the sun before the hit.
-the camera positioning,and by this I`m saying that the president`s head was exactly in the same position in the frames( middle of the frames,way bellow the centre of the image and always in the same point of the frames),and this makes me think that the guy who made the film..was kind of snipped him...i suppose that the shotgun or the gun was incorporated in the filming device.
-after the shot,like a real pro...he was filming the way he suppose to do it from the beginning , the car,and the president were in centre of the frames.
-anyone who was amateur or professional photographer or filming,was trying to keep the president in the centre of the frames.
-the driver`s reaction was normal.

Is this makes any sense?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I wish you had done more homework because you seem sincere. In 2008, the Discovery Channel hired a group of crime scene re-constructionists and sharpshooters just to test the "bullet from behind" theory. After all, as you say, how can a head move BACKWARD if it is hit from the front? I mean, it doesn't follow physics, right? Wrong. The re-contructionists used an exact duplicate 6.5×52mm Mannlicher-Carcano just as Oswald did and shot a moving head from 250 feet. Be assured every detail of the head, materials, windage, etc, etc, etc was worked out for six months ahead of time and they went into excruciating detail about this. Guess what? In 12 out of 12 tests with the head shot from behind, the head traveled BACKWARD. They had on a physicist who explained why this happens and all about energy expenditure. The point is, you're article is 100% and fully disproven. It's a fact that Kennedy's head would travel back if shot from behind. Look up the documentary yourself and good luck finding holes in their tests.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

reply to post by helium3

I wish you had done more homework because you seem sincere. In 2008, the Discovery Channel hired a group of crime scene re-constructionists and sharpshooters just to test the "bullet from behind" theory. After all, as you say, how can a head move BACKWARD if it is hit from the front? I mean, it doesn't follow physics, right? Wrong. The re-contructionists used an exact duplicate 6.5×52mm Mannlicher-Carcano just as Oswald did and shot a moving head from 250 feet. Be assured every detail of the head, materials, windage, etc, etc, etc was worked out for six months ahead of time and they went into excruciating detail about this. Guess what? In 12 out of 12 tests with the head shot from behind, the head traveled BACKWARD. They had on a physicist who explained why this happens and all about energy expenditure. The point is, you're article is 100% and fully disproven. It's a fact that Kennedy's head would travel back if shot from behind. Look up the documentary yourself and good luck finding holes in their tests.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

I don't think this is new news, but thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join