It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What We Have To Look Forward To In Advertising?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So I' was sitting and wondering... If disclosure ever really happens on a global scale, what might be the effects on advertising? Could we soon hear and see commercials geared towards certain events that many claim they are experiencing now?

I spent many years in the Radio and TV medium and have first hand knowledge on how to market a particular product. And since I've always been an out-of-the-box thinker, I decided to try and tailor a future commercial around a phenomena that many have claimed to have been a unwilling participant in.

right-click link below and choose "save target as"
Is this A Radio Commercial Of The Future?

I mean no offense or negative intent with this bit of humor, and it's just me being a bit silly with a conceptual idea revolving around future advertising.

It is "PG" rated solely for the concept and not the content.. It's about 900kbs (smaller than a one meg file) in mp3 form...

I'd truly like to hear your thoughts and comments on whether it tickled your funny bone or not.

Enjoy!

[edit on 26-2-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
That was hilarious! LOL

Very professional sounding. I can tell you've done this before.
We should make this a contest, get more people to try their hand at it.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey thanks Beer_Guy.. I really appreciate your comments...

Your idea would be pretty cool.. Someone could pick a subject/product and then we could all create something around it. Finally we would showcase it here at ATS.. I'm assuming that was the kind of idea you had in mind???

We just might have to see if there's an interest in doing such a project..

Or if others have an idea that they'd like to throw into the mix.. well throw some ideas our way..

Johnny

join