It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woh, a new super clear ufo video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I remember watching this on the channel 7 news a few years ago, then within that same week another show called Media Watch bashed channel 7 for not coming out after and saying it was a hoax. Media Watch said that some guys, if I remember correctly, used a biplane or paraplane of some sorts and then landed it in a field and deconstructed it and left.

Good footage none the less.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Begs the question though why there is no clear video or still images of UFO's in general?

Here's three of my favs:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Begs the question though why there is no clear video or still images of UFO's in general?

There are a few. But these things aren't exactly common to begin with, and they don't show up on a pre-determined schedule so expert photographers can get some quick snaps with the best possible equipment. We're lucky to get any good UFO photos/videos at all, assuming that at least a few of the better ones aren't complete hoaxes. Assuming.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am a believer, however after being disappointed time and time again I'm kinda numb. Why do people have to go around faking UFO's? The truth seems to always come out. Great video nun the less, just wish it were the real deal.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by rich1974]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join