It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure, when and how?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i think robert dean has brought up some good points about this but heres what i think the govt is trying to do. in order to be able to actually release the information to the public they need to get everybody interested in ufos on their own. incidents like ohare get people researching and becoming more familiar with the subject so that by the time the people demand to know the truth it wont be a big shock. this is opposed to the disclosure where nobody knows anything and then all of a sudden the govt says yeah there are 200 species that have visited the planet and everyone freaks out. making the majority of people ufo buffs is exactly how an actual government disclosure can be done. thoughts?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I dont think discolusre will happen in near future. I also dont want it to happen because we wouldnt live as we do now and Im happy with my life.
BUT, I want that some technololgy should be open for the public so we can save the planet and stop all wars. But I doubt it will ever happen as long America is the world leader.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jemblem62

i think robert dean has brought up some good points about this but heres what i think the govt is trying to do. in order to be able to actually release the information to the public they need to get everybody interested in ufos on their own. incidents like ohare get people researching and becoming more familiar with the subject so that by the time the people demand to know the truth it wont be a big shock. this is opposed to the disclosure where nobody knows anything and then all of a sudden the govt says yeah there are 200 species that have visited the planet and everyone freaks out. making the majority of people ufo buffs is exactly how an actual government disclosure can be done. thoughts?

BOTH are interesting concepts.

My 2:

DISCLOSURE:
When? NEVER
How? THEY WILL DO IT. NOT US.
Why?

If they move to disclosure they have to admit:
1) UFO exists and has the whole time. they lied.
2) Abduction exists. That it IS violent crime.
3) They have had FLIGHT DATA that could CORROBORATE REPORTS OF ABDUCTION for MORE THAN 30 YEARS.

Now...

WHAT idiot politician is going to jump in sideways at THAT opportunity?

We gotta get on the same page folks. It's NOT coming from the government. Not now. Not ever. Not unless the government is "toppled" and the documentation is obtained and secured. And cmon... that ain't happnin... period.

WE have to make it happen... by going and finding out ourselves. WE have got to stand TOGETHER this time around...

YIKES.

scary.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swedish goalie
I dont think discolusre will happen in near future. I also dont want it to happen because we wouldnt live as we do now and Im happy with my life.
BUT, I want that some technololgy should be open for the public so we can save the planet and stop all wars. But I doubt it will ever happen as long America is the world leader.

they wont release the free energy until theyve used up all the oil and global warming has turned this planet into a swamp. disclosure must happen soon as in over the next 5-10 years or else we arent going to get these technologies or a better life for EVERYONE =)

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There will never be full disclosure.

Even if an alien UFO landed at the base of the Eiffel Tower, the government will still keep any additional alien-related information it might have to itself (whether there's any additional information or not). The government is not in the habit of telling people everything it knows about anything. That would be extremely bad for business.

new topics

top topics

join