It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rap beef

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
who do you think the best rap beef was

i would probably have to go with

canibus and ll cool j

canibus killed him badley

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
jay-z and nas hands down.

but the whole east coast/west coast beef is up there. it's just a shame it had to turn out the way it did.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I agree with LordInfamous. Jay-Z and Nas takes it hads down, not only because they absolutely slaughtered each other lyrically, but because they squashed it and started making tracks together. Black Republicans is a real nice track. Cant wait to hear more collabo's from these two

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
2Pac and Biggie of course!!!

Another good one or should I say funny one was Eminem & Ja Rule.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
2pac and biggie was pretty intense though

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The most political... the most impacting, the most controversial ..

TUPAC & BIGGIE... hands down..

Tupac murdered his ass lyrically too..

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
ima have to say tupac and biggie even tho i despise the outcome.

but as far as artists rippin each other apart lyrically ima say the whole Styles p/Jadakiss beef with 50 cent

styles and jada really went at 50 ive yet to hear a diss track on par with "shots fired" that song was flat out HARD. styles handled 50 nicely on a few solo tracks too

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Tupac and Biggie,,,

da funniest one was Yukmouth and Game,, Game cheats Yuk over when they try to make a song togetha, then Yuk use a Game look-alike to make a vid of da look alike of Game gettin beat up, pisssed on, and doin oral sex

you can find it on youtube hahahahahha.....After Tupac died, Yukmouth took the throne of the West Coast, why fools wanna even mess with him? They gonna get popped. And Yukmouth got da WHOLE westcoast, you see him in da bay, you see him in LA, you even see him in NY and down South, I'd like to see 50 cent walk down Oak town without gettin his ass popped, Game good, but he need to get more connected to da Yay area, I'm glad they squashed they beef, da West Coast connected

join