It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO pieces all put together and its not pretty!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I know quite a few people are reticent to listen to Alex Jones and personally he can be like a broken record, but none the less on his 9th Feb show he interviewed a Dr Michael Coffman and this guy blew me away with his inside knowledge of the Agenda and the factions and their method or eperand.

Anyone who wants to hear it all put together grab the mp3 floating around and you wont be disappointed.

Dr Michael Coffman explains how there is 5 factions within the NWO and the power broker at the moment is the Anglo-American Banking faction. Their current agenda is to bring in a global tax ( Carbon Credits ) to fund the next stage of their plan which is not good for the middle classes around the world, Depopulation through various means one of which is being "enforced vaccination" and single child policies.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Can you please post the MP3 file or a link to it please?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
yeah i listen to all his shows on my ipod. just download itunes an do a search for alex jones. another really good show to listen to is "out there radio" just search for it on itunes. great information. hours of listening. great stuff to make the day go by quick at work.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Can you please post the MP3 file or a link to it please?

I snagged it off torrent, try this..
isohunt.com...

second one from top I think mate, also listen from hour 2 onwards if you only want to listen to the interview of the Dr.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some torrents are super illegal you know. Did anyone see what happened to elitetorrents? The FBI annihiliated them. The homepage of elitetorrents turned into a red background and two giant American government seals with words describing what they are going to do with the site owners and all downloaders which weren't pretty. And now the site is gone and you only get a link that leads to nowhere.

Just be carefull what you download.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by wildcat]

new topics

top topics

join