It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Flash during Grey's Anatomy Commericals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was watching Grey's Anatomy last night. The show was centered around a bomb going off on a ferry. During the commericals, there was a blip of 9-11 and the towers behind it. It flashed twice for a couple of seconds smack in the middle of a couple of commericals. Later they had a commerical about Extreme Make Over that had a 9-11 theme to it, which is where this flash came from. Did anyone else see it during last night's show?? I just found it interesting, it sure felt like subliminol messaging

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sorry, but I've boycotted "Grey's Anatomy" until they fire Issaha (sp?) Washington for using the word "fa**ot". If it had been a gay man calling him "ni**er", there would be no help for his job. Just goes to show how much gay people ARE second class citizens in this country.

Sorry for the off topic post. I just wanted to speak out against that show.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I heard that Tivos sometimes glitch and do this. Do you have one. It happened to someone else in between some chef show, where a mcdonalds sign flashed in the middle of it. He thought it was subliminal but it turned out to be a glitch. Other than that I can't think of an explanation.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I do have a DVR box, which could be the cause of it, but I'm curious to learn if anyone else saw it on regular tv!!! I even went back with the dvr and it showed it again. All I could think of, was WOW, they will do anything to keep the population reminded of 9-11, and to keep the fear in the public alive and well

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If it was Time Warner, they have serious programming issues.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just to clarify.. the plot was a ferry clipped in the fog by a tanker and a subsequent fire collapse etc...

as far as the 911 flash I saw what you are refering to and my minds eye overlooked it, I still have it on Tivo so I will go back for another look

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
this might just be some ploy to get you to watch that episode of Extreme Makeover...like during movies back in like the 60s or 70s they used to put a border of popcorn on one frame of the movie...soon people will get hungry for popcorn and will get up walk out of the movie and buy some more...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Xeros, I couldn't help but notice that this mate of yours blamed his TiVo unit for the McDanalds 'glitch' during the chef program.

Perhaps you should check this link?: Subliminal ad on Food Network

Obviously, quite a few TiVo units had this glitch at the same time?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Xeros, I couldn't help but notice that this mate of yours blamed his TiVo unit for the McDanalds 'glitch' during the chef program.

Perhaps you should check this link?: Subliminal ad on Food Network

Obviously, quite a few TiVo units had this glitch at the same time?

It wasn't a friend. That link was the story that I was speaking about. Someone else had the program recorded and there was no 'subliminal message' apparent. I think that it was just a coincidence of it being a Mcdonalds flash on a food show.

top topics

join