It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you sad today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
In response to the "What made you angry today" which seems to be a spin-off of sorts of the "What made you smile today" thread, I now bring you another emotion themed thread.

What made me sad today is that next week I will no longer be able to spend as much time here, as I will have to start working again.

I hoped to be on holiday until after the cold weather had passed here in Chicago, but my cash reserves are going sooner than anticipated.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That is sad indeed, maybe ATS would hire you fulltime ? That way you could stay on here all day. What a job that would be.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
My uncle, who found out about a week and a half ago that he has pancreatic cancer, was just told that there is nothing they can do for him and they are sending him home to die.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Remembering how tears rolled down my Mother's cheeks when we turned off her life support even though she was supposed to be unconscious.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Doing right by one of the few people I love caused another person I love to suffer.

That's a nasty decision to make...

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reading the posts above me made me kinda sad. I don't think I'll be back in this thread...

new topics

top topics

join