It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is tired of this hollow earth nonsense?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Interesting. I took his post to be satirical in nature and in no way attempting to "put one over" on us.

A
would have been a smart move.

Anyways, I love the Hollow Earth material... especially when the Nazi flying saucers, Admiral Byrd and the whole enchilada is part of the story.

BTW, I'd really like to know who did the painting of the hole as seen from space. I'm thinking 'airbrush'.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know the moon is slightly escaping earth's gravitational influence BUT-

Anyone that believes the earth is hollow would also have to believe that there's a tow cable keeping the moon from flying off into space, and that Einstein's nothing but a big windbag with all his stupid theories about gravitational force right?

Either that or they must believe there is a small neutron star that resides deep within the hollow area of the planet that keeps all the gravity issues in check.

BTW- Where do they keep all the " Liquid Hot Magma "?

How is it even produced, and what forces it to the surface under incredible pressure causing volcanoes to violently erupt? Wouldn't the magma just fall into the open space inside the planet seeing that there's a big hole in the polar region to thwart any pressure increase?

Also it would be interesting to see a model of how our primordial earth could cool & solidify into a ping pong ball? I guess anything's possible but I for one do not believe the earth is hollow.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So I am assuming that I won't be able to dig to China as I was told was possible when I was around five years old ???

[edit on 7-2-2007 by _DISAVOWED_]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sure you could. Only difference being, once you have broken through to the inside, you take a long walk around to where you simply resume digging.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade
I know the moon is slightly escaping earth's gravitational influence BUT-
Anyone that believes the earth is hollow would also have to believe that there's a tow cable keeping the moon from flying off into space, and that Einstein's nothing but a big windbag with all his stupid theories about gravitational force right?

Thanks for the post 2PacSade. Your sarcasm would have fit better at the beginning of this thread as by now we have generally concluded that the earth is not hollow like a ping pong ball but there are vast cavernous areas within. And yes, there are plenty of areas with liquid hot magma as there are areas of caverns. There is even room for oceans and lakes. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What's holding the moon in orbit then?

Molecules are holding it into place.An energetical wave force.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
...as by now we have generally concluded that the earth is not hollow like a ping pong ball but there are vast cavernous areas within.

As an aside...it would violate Newtonian physics, not Einstein's work.

We have nearly unanimously concluded only that the Earth is not hollow. Yes, there are vast caverns and voids within Earth's crust; but a measurement, possibly expressed as a percentage of total volume, of "vast cavernous areas" capable of holding oceans and lakes, has not been discussed.

Not that I think its necessary.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thanks for the post 2PacSade. Your sarcasm would have fit better at the beginning of this thread as by now we have generally concluded that the earth is not hollow like a ping pong ball but there are vast cavernous areas within. And yes, there are plenty of areas with liquid hot magma as there are areas of caverns. There is even room for oceans and lakes. Thanks again.

Sorry-

I do have one question though. . .

I know we have explored some of these caverns, but how far into the earth could they go without collapsing? Wouldn't there be a point where the heat & pressure would become so great that open space would not be able to exist? Thanx-

2PacSade-

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oceans & lakes would have to be near the surface to exist wouldn't they?
At some depth wouldn't they just turn to steam & vent to the surface like in Yellowstone?

2PacSade-

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
The Moon is hollow as well, I have heard all planets are hollow

L M A O.....

You heard huh?

well how about this...

I am capable of time travel, and inter-dimensional travel. I can also telepathically communicate with all beings in the universe. I can also shoot marshmallows out of my fingertips, and Elvis Presley is sitting right next to me laughing his ass off.

You just heard me say all that stuff, so all that stuff must be true too...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

[but a measurement, possibly expressed as a percentage of total volume, of "vast cavernous areas" capable of holding oceans and lakes, has not been discussed. Not that I think its necessary.

Actually, I didn't mean that the oceans and the lakes were in the vast cavernous areas but looking at what I wrote I obviously did not make that clear.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thirty two percent of the Earth is hollow.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Thirty percent of the Earth is hollow.

How is that 30% of 'hollowness' distributed? In pockets of emptiness, varying in size? Or might it be described as a spherical layer, devoid of material? If its pockets of emptiness...are they interconnected? Can they be traversed without rising to the surface? If its an empty layer...would an inhabitant walk around with their head pointed towards the center...or outward?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Thirty percent of the Earth is hollow.

How is that 30% of 'hollowness' distributed? In pockets of emptiness, varying in size? Or might it be described as a spherical layer, devoid of material? If its pockets of emptiness...are they interconnected? Can they be traversed without rising to the surface? If its an empty layer...would an inhabitant walk around with their head pointed towards the center...or outward?

Answer:In layered fractions.Yes.The Earth has a sun.An internal wave ratio.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I mean, there is even photographic evidence...

This is an actual photograph from a satellite orbiting the Earth...WHATS THE LARGE HOLE THERE? Oh it must be a fake then! Come on!

LightWorker, I don't know if I speak for everyone, but I am humbled and awestruck by your photograph. Yours is the most realistic, most convincing, most incontrovertible evidence that a truly immense RETARD actually does exist out there somewhere.

— Doc Velocity

Wow Doc. Those are REALLY smart words. So what will YOU feel like on the day that it's announced that science has been wrong IMMENSELY... AGAIN...

You HAVE noted that this is happening EVERYDAY right? Like the evolution of the big bang theory to the accelerating universe theory we are in now...

Science evolves. You should be careful about gloating. It's the kind of thing that tends to come back on you tenfold, my friend.

Likewise, Autism is on the SERIOUS rise. It's actually past pandemic proportions, but it's being downplayed.

Anybody with an autistic child or person in there family might take offense in the use of words like RE***D as well. In case you are not aware...

"Be excellent to each other..."

SPout

SP out.

[edit on 10/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Yo! Sick of it right here. If I hear one more stupid theory about the earth being hollow with giant holes near the poles and an inner sun Im going to start banging my head against a wall or something.

Hollow...never. Cavernous like Carlsbad maybe, but not hollow thats just stupid and if you believe its thuroughly hollow than you're incapable of rational though or reason.

Oh yeah and as for cold blooded reptiles living in giant caverns under the planet. Phoooie. They're cold blooded. They would have died off before they could develop technology to the point to survive in zero light, and no heat. Unless the caves go sooooo deep that they can stay warm from earths inner mantel. Oh wait the mantel doesn't exist cause the earths hollow so no heat. What are trenches in the ocean. Techtonic subduction zones? Naaw, they were formed by giant space death rays during a galactic firefight in low orbit between dueling space armadas.

Oh wait I forgot. They were really technically advanced, before the existance of man, they hate man, but they let us proliferate to the point where we took everything over, have no history of interaction with giant reptilians, and are ruining everything while they have decided to retreat to the under ground. Yeah right. Makes lotsa sense.

If you believe in the hollow earth in its literality than you are a = DeeDee Dee!

Okay. now that we're all certain we understand how you feel... why don't go ahead and keep the floor... and expound upon WHY you feel it's impossible.

WHY?

Remember this:

In India, the world's been known to be hollow for thousands of years

Go google "Apollo 12 Earth". See the "cloud formation" as you'll call it... up near the North Pole? What is that?

Admiral Byrd. My other email is [email protected]. Let me tell ya somethin. I don't much appreciate anybody calling an Officer and Gentleman such as Admiral Byrd a liar, just so they can feel safe.

So PLEASE... give me SCIENCE to justify your aggitation.

We have imagery of only seven miles depth. The earth's crust is at least 800 miles thick.

No one has provided PROOF that the Earth is NOT hollow. Your argument, therefore, is just as ludicrous, when you think about it. you're saying that ALL that mass... ALL that WEIGHT would accumulate just ONE G of force... Does that really make sense? I simply don't think so.

You do realize they also said the same things in the same tone of voice as you when people claimed the Earth was... ready for this one...

ROUND!!!!!

And before THAT they thought the Earth was the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. It's called egocentrism. The sensation that YOU are the center of existance.

Please tell me WHY it is impossible that the Earth is hollow. And, as always...

RESERVE JUDGEMENT. It does not make the person about whom you write lose so much as one ounce of credibility when you respond out of spite. It only allows YOU to lose credibility, personally hurts, potentially, the author, inspires fear, and causes nothing but confusion for everybody else who is NOT speaking up, but is HERE and are LOOKING FOR ANSWERS. Please consider that.

Do not make people afraid to "think". Definitely DEBUNK. But let's PLEASE remember to

SEPARATE THE PEOPLE FROM THE PROBLEM.

There is NOTHING so precious as the People.

Thanks much.

SPstandingby

[edit on 12/202/07 by Southpaw11]

[edit on 12/202/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

LightWorker, I don't know if I speak for everyone, but I am humbled and awestruck by your photograph. Yours is the most realistic, most convincing, most incontrovertible evidence that a truly immense RETARD actually does exist out there somewhere.

— Doc Velocity

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LightWorker13
you know, people have been talking about the inner Earth, for literally thousands of years, all the ancients knew about the inner Earth!

Its a shame we havent evolved much since then, in fact, you can even say we have DEvolved, you can thank your idiot boxes (TVs) and lying crooked governments for that...

You have been swallowing everything you have been spoonfed since you were born...and you dont understand your place in the universe, and the realities of Creation...absolutely no coincidence...

THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW! So, keep watching your programming shows, and keep rotting your mind away

[edit on 5-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

Ok then. What about all the THOUSANDS of people who have gone to the poles? Are all these lying reptillians? What about NO scientific proof of your theory? All your proof is is a crappy photoshopped photo. I soppose you beleive this as well:

Oh by the way, I took a photo of a second moon yesterday when I went into space. It was big. blue, had an atmosphere and hollow:

www.simviation.com...

bye

P.S: Don't think about using that picture for your own needs, I made it using Photoshop)

[edit on 12-2-2007 by PisTonZOR]

[edit on 12-2-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I think it is incorrect to say either the moon or the earth are hollow. They are not 'hollow' to the core. But in both the moon and the earth there are huge underground caverns, rivers, lakes, yes and even seas. There is so much that is hidden from the public.

Yes, John you may very well be correct even seas.

A seismologist at Washington University in St. Louis has made the first 3-D model of seismic wave damping — diminishing — deep in the Earth's mantle and has revealed the existence of an underground water reservoir at least the volume of the Arctic Ocean. It is the first evidence for water existing in the Earth's deep mantle.

Source

I must admit I'm getting a little tired of spouted scientific rhetoric from some of those who feel they are informed enough to be in the know. I don't believe in the hollow earth theories but history has taught us over and over that most of what we know is probably wrong or at the least fundamental. We can only perceive that which our brain is capable of perceiving.
Science today has become dogma, fall in line with the consensus or face the ridicule and bye bye to that grant. (global warming anyone?)
Some people here stand behind science to take the holier than thou attitude. You know who you are.
The link I provided may not be fact yet but it cleary shows what you may have been taught in school or read in the science journals may NOT be infallible.
Sorry if this comes arcross as harsh, but really we don't know s**t!!

Dae

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Anyways, I love the Hollow Earth material... especially when the Nazi flying saucers, Admiral Byrd and the whole enchilada is part of the story.

Im with Masqua on this one, I totally love this theory, its got everything, explorers, holey poles, underground civs... This theory will keep living until we can show exclusive proof otherwise.

Is the Earth actually a menger sponge?

Source

The Menger Sponge is a fractal form generated by such a process of 'internal' subtraction. A primitive cube is subject to the sequential removal of its volume. At each subsequent stage the elements removed are smaller in size but greater in quantity. This hierarchical process is conceptually infinite and tends toward an 'object' of zero volume but infinite surface area. The resulting form is, therefore, counter-intuitive; its outward appearance is one of considerable bulk whilst its volume is actually minimal. Conversely, the volume of space which it encloses is considerable, hierarchically infused through the interior of the cube.

The Menger Sponge is a fractal that has zero volume but infinite surface area, very cool and something that I imagine the Earth being quite like. There are many fractals on earth, trees, shorelines, mountians, admittedly they are finite but they are there!

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's a damn shame how some people want to believe everything they're told. Science is controlled by governments. Information is disseminated according to the goal of the society. Please!

There's a wealth of information concerning our hollow earth, and central sun. Especially this book, which you can read on-line, written by marshall B. Gardner in 1913. The link below will take you to the 4th chapter. Honestly, if you read the entire thing, you will begin to see the light of the inner sun. Haha!

www.sacred-texts.com...

Also check out this link for what is supposed to be an account by the famous explorer Admiral Richard E. Byrd, and his journey into the earth where he met and spoke to the Arianni:

www.endtimeprophecy.net...

The Arianni supposedly left the surface to live beneath the earth, thousands of years ago. Hitler was obsessed with this Germanic race.

That the earth is hollow, with a center sun, will be revealed in the very near future. The recent UFO sightings are not extraterrestial, but from the inner earth. They have warned our world leaders in the past about the consequences of nuclear weapons. If you remember, the majority of the modern UFO sightings began after hiroshima, and nagasaki.

Chances of another nuclear event with Iran, Israel, North Korea, China, Russia, etc., have led to this ampted up sightings frenzy. They have a vested interest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join