It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl Rigged!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes Yes, you heard it here folks right on ATS

President George Bush has used mind control to have the Colts win the superbowl tonight, not only did the mind control work. But his control of the weather technology.

This is a dark day for America!!

What else is he going to get his hands into!

I'm also looking into Bush family member on the Titanic and you huge conspiracey surround that, the murdering of thousands of people

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You must be a Bear fan huh?
Take a deep breath,now relax.
Afterall theres always next year.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I got to agree with Black_Fox on this one. There will be other chances for the Bears to get to the Super Bowl. Who knows, maybe next year, they will win it. Besides, wasn't it great seeing Peyton do what his dad Archie never did. That is to hoist up the Lombardi Trophy, the Super Bowl MVP Trophy, and the League MVP Trophy all in the same year.

It was nice to see Devin Hester run back that 92-yard kickoff return for a touchdown.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
God rigged the game because he loves Peyton Manning.

He also loves the Bears and promises when we get a quartback who's doesn't panic (Jim McMahon) again he will let us win the super bowl.

PS The Devil Is an Eagles fan

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now I do not watch football, don't know anything about it. Before the game even aired I heard the same rumors about the game being rigged, they even said the Colts had the game. If this was just a rumor where did it start from? Maybe a fan of the Bears who knew they would loose?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You can usually tell who is going to win or lose before the game een starts. If the commentators dwell a lot on a certain team, that will be the team that wins. 9 times out of 10, that happens.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I want to know how you have figured out this! As a government employee, I am obliged to report you!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Yes Yes, you heard it here folks right on ATS

President George Bush has used mind control to have the Colts win the superbowl tonight, not only did the mind control work. But his control of the weather technology.

This is a dark day for America!!

What else is he going to get his hands into!

I'm also looking into Bush family member on the Titanic and you huge conspiracey surround that, the murdering of thousands of people

President Bush has used what? Do you mean former President George Herbert Walker Bush has used mind control to control the outcome of the Super Bowl. Or perhaps you mean current President Bush used someone else's mind to control the outcome of this year's Super Bowl?

But you don't seriously mean to say this President Bush used his alleged mind to control anything more than his bowels (if that), do you? :w:
:bnghd:

[edit on 14-2-2007 by BaseballHistoryNut]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes... I am chiming in late here. But, as a lifelong Packer fan I never pass up the chance to give a Bears fan a good ribbing. Remember guys and gals... "THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!"

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Again Yes...

It was rigged for sure this year,2012....with just under a minute to go the Patriots let the Giants score a touchdown in order to get the ball back with time to go down the field. Weird excuse?.

I say.... Yes Super Bowls are rigged!
edit on 6-2-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Ya. Thats what you would do in that situation. I was expecting him to do it. Its game over if you dont it was the only thing that would allow them one last chance. It was not rigged.

top topics

join