It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observations of an Actual UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site though I have been reading it for some years now I just recently decided to post up. I dont have any footage, sorry ...but maybe my observations can help shine some light on all this ufo #.

It all started in 2005 when I was onboard and attached to a naval aircraft carrier, I dont want to post any keywords ...let's just say the ship is a west coust ship. We were doing workups off the coast of mexico.

I work in the computer field and am high enough ranked and trusted to access thet top secret network onboard.

It was about 2300 when the ship went into a "security alert" for those that dont know what that is, its when nobody can move on the ship AT ALL. If you do you will be targeted as a threat and be taken out quickly by the master at arms.

I was asking my fellow co workers what was going on. Rumor was circling around in my department that there was a UFO above the ship. Of course naturally, i didnt believe it and was like "# you guys" (pretty much). Curiousity got me though, I logged on to the top secret computer network *NOTE! I edited the name of the network out due to a suggestion/safety* and did a search of our File Server drive for the most recent modified files. This scanned all users, regardless of rank. Nothing was hidden from me. I especially looked for new files and those that were modified around the time of the "sighting".

I found many videos and powerpoint breifs (navy standard) and written reports and even message traffic that was being passed through our radio division. It was all there. I couldnt believe it at first, but then our ship called in the Air Force because even the captain didnt know what the hell was going on.

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhere, unfortunently I dont have it anymore....I've forgotten where i put it... though i think it might be out of state at a close relatives house...ugh...

well here is what the video was:

It was taken directly from the cockpit camera of one of our ships fighter pilot jets F-18 I believe but cant be sure. It was in black and white and showed the altitude, the pilots "nickname" and the tempurature and all those little critical stats.

The UFO was floating extremely still in mid air, this was 30,000 ft above ground level. It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk, no stupid traingles or any gimicky things like Independence Day or whatever. It looks exactly how the goverment wants you to NOT think it looks like. It's simply put, a disk.

So it was floating, the figher pilot tried to get numerous locks on the UFO but everytime the cross hairs tried to hone in the crosshairs scaled back and forth. I dont know how to put it into words well, but I know what i saw. Crosshairs move in and move back out, it couldnt get a lock whatsoever.

After about I say 10 seconds or so the UFO started to move. It moves in ways that we have never seen before, it spontaniously moved in a half circle upward and paused once again. Then it suddenly teleported about five times all over the pilots screen. The movement is instant and cannot be followed. It simply put, is amazing and so fast the eyes cant see it.

There was a bright light and suddenly it dissapeared, out of sight.

The powerpoints though I cant recall the details, had all sorts of sonar and sonic charts to it. There was a map of the area and I know for a fact that all the names of the places where completely made up. Times and dates where in some weird code.

In conclusion, this is all i have to contribute to the truth of UFO's. I read alot of other posts and stories and can tell you first hand that most of it, if not 90 percent of it is bull#. Though I dont have any "above top secret" credentials or background, but I am in the NAVY and I do know what i had my hands on and saw.

note: I have edited this post by taking names and specific keywords out of it, just to be safe.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
wow man! I have heard of UFOs following naval ships around, but to actually have vid of it stashed on the ships comp. Sweet! I always somehow found that odd shaped UFOs, i.e. triangular, square...etc, was somehow not right. But, I could be wrong. Still....very cool testimony.

d1k

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Awesome story man.

You sure you cant get in trouble for telling us the top secret networks name or something?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
thanks for the responses, I'm not sure if i can get in trouble or not.... thats grey area for me, I'm just not sure: I mean everyone knows about DARPANET, the first military network out there...if your in the military you probably have heard the names thrown around a few times... meh... whatever...f big brother.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Great story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Although I'm sure the debunkers will show up any time now, which is for the good of everyone involved I suppose [hoax protection], It sounds like a believable tale.

I'm very happy you decided to open up to us here.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
nice story, you should have a good look for those vids.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by thefinaltheory
I work in the computer field

One question. How many tries does it take you to enter data until you get no syntax errors or false results?

Judging from the typos and misspellings in the post, I'd say quite a few.

coust, thet, breifs, unfortunently, tempurature, traingles, gimicky, goverment, figher, spontaniously, where

...the pilots "nickname"...

It's the pilot's callsign. Anyone remotely familiar with the Armed Services knows that and would use it without thinking.

...F-18 I believe but cant be sure.

You don't know what type of aircraft would be assigned an interception on
your own ship?

...to access thet top secret network onboard.

Though I dont have any "above top secret" credentials...

How can you be authorized to access a "top secret" network without "top secret" clearance?? It doesn't add up.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ummm.. Risking all sorts of drama by "stealing information" from the ships systems and smuggling off board amazing video of a UFO / fighter intercept and then "forgetting" where you left it..Please.. That is one of the worst thought out stories I have read here in forever..

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You know eaglewingz you bring up some good arguments. I dont know much about the airplanes because I dont ever really work with them or pay them any mind. There are actually a few different types and many of them, so for me to give you the "exact model" I would have to be on the ship and either ask someone, or take a good look at the plane.

"How can you be authorized to access a "top secret" network without "top secret" clearance?? It doesn't add up. "

What the hell are you trying to say? I DO have a top secret clearance...where did that come from? ;-?

To CthulhuRising:

If you dont believe me thats fine. I really dont care... keep thinking ufo's are triangles or something. Get out of here, do you know how easy it is to loose track of a mini- cdrw when you constantly moving around the world and country. I'm sure its around somewhere, but if it is...I wouldnt know where to begin looking for it. There is only one other individual that made copies of the data, I'm going to have to try and get ahold of him to see if its still w/ him. Other than that the data was wiped off all network drives about a few hours after the ufo sighting. Even if you dont see the video I had my hands on, I accurately described it and you should be able to envision what it is that I hold true.

Anyways thanks for reading, I hope maybe I have pointed someone out the there in the RIGHT direction to finding out some sort of truth.

later

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
TO EAGLE WINGZ....

quote: ...to access thet top secret network onboard.

How can you be authorized to access a "top secret" network without "top secret" clearance?? It doesn't add up.

Ok, I understand what you were trying to say/ saw. I was simply stating my original post that I dont have a reputation on Above Top Secret (the website!) . This is just a misunderstanding, so thanks for helping me clarify that.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is a question for all. WHy is it when someone comes out and explains what they saw, it is considered a hoax, or a lie. But, when you see a grainy crappy pic, and a very cheesy story....everyone believes it. Just a question.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefinaltheory

It came directly from your post.

Anyway, good luck with that Navy computer career with your typing skills.

And good luck with your "high rank" and "trust" to access a classified system. You admitted on a public forum that you stole operations data off of a classified system, then lost it.

It would be very easy for the government to track you down, either from the computer or the account you gave. If you drop off the board, I guess we'll know what happened

Take care,
eaglewingz

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why do you have to be such a jerk, eaglewingz? Wow...tht was totally harsh, and needlessly uncalled for.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by thefinaltheory

It came directly from your post.

Anyway, good luck with that Navy computer career with your typing skills.

And good luck with your "high rank" and "trust" to access a classified system. You admitted on a public forum that you stole operations data off of a classified system, then lost it.

It would be very easy for the government to track you down, either from the computer or the account you gave. If you drop off the board, I guess we'll know what happened

Take care,
eaglewingz

Your still hooked on the whole typo thing huh? You obviously arent someone who is seeking the truth, because from how you speak it seems you like to play by the rules. In this world you cant play by the rules and expect to get anything out of it. so go ahead and limit yourself to what you see on the news and the internet, but i challenge you to go out and actually find some proof of your own. It's a bit different when your on the outside of everything like you are, but i dont blame you for being an idiot because after all you are "denying ignorance"

idiot.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by necroflesh
But, when you see a grainy crappy pic, and a very cheesy story....everyone believes it.

I don't believe those, either

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Originally posted by necroflesh
But, when you see a grainy crappy pic, and a very cheesy story....everyone believes it.

I don't believe those, either

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My apologies, thefinaltheory. I shouldn't have worded that in that way.

I remember back in the day when I worked on computers. Typing had to be precise to avoid errors and extra work. That tended to carry over into real life, that's all. It goes toward credibility. But I said it wrong, and for that I'm sorry.

eaglewingz

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
From what ive seen of navy ship with UFO hovering above it pictures, there are a few un grainy ones too.
I am sure a n(officer i suppose even if a techie)person who has the schmarts to do this and get out with the disk (sh*t happens)subsequently looses it.Is canny enough to try to tell a story without giving clues to identity by typos and slang...
How often do command and control staff specially techs get on the flight deck anyway.
Good story and i will file it along with the testimony of some internet petty officer i read, detailing an aircraft carrier size UFO rising out of the ocean on his watch as lookout,
can neither be created nor destroyed stuff........

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One can change their typing skills to mislead others. That might be something he is doing on purpose.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why do you have to be such a jerk, eaglewingz? Wow...tht was totally harsh, and needlessly uncalled for.

It's not harsh, he's just being critical. We get trolls on this site all the time. His story sounds too wishy washy and the fact that he would forget something he illegally burned and something of such great importance is highly suspect too. He may have top secret clearance but what he speaks of is beyond that classification without a doubt, hence why we don't have thousands of such stories being fed to us all the time.

It's well known that UFOs are in a classification of their own.

Luxifero

<<   2  3  4 >>

join