It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi im kinda new to this so im sorry if somones already found this, earlier today i read your post then i found this... bu some member called EricFM well this is what he said...
"It does seem odd to me that the media only covers certain situations of kidnapping. It's also makes me think where,from the large numbers Ocelot has posted, all these children go.
I have once read from the '96 interview with Alex Christopher that all these children actually are taken to that underground base that the Denver International Airport supposedly might have."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...

again appologies if i've f***ed somthing up on this.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Who Dares Wins
very nice find!
it seems alot of pieces are coming together, this world is in for a major wake-up call.
hehe
atleast the aliens can be killed....but do i have to wear tinfoil on my head to stop the mind hijack?!
good stuff

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey all,

I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and a caller called in during the open lines hour to ask George if he had any plans on having a show about DIA. George mentioned that he is very interested in hosting a show base on DIA the only thing is he can't find anyone who was associated with the building of the airport or anyone who may know what is really going on there who is willing to come on the show and talk about it. He mentioned that he has spoke to people about coming on the show but no one will take him up on the offer. He also mentioned that he heard a story from someone who knew someone who worked at the airport who claims to have seen many people go into restriced area keypad doors and not return. He mention that this person would sometimes work 10 hour shifts and never see anyone leave this door, only enter.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am a new member.

I was reading this, and being a Colorado native, I was surprised. I read the entire article, and I now believe everything in it. This is some pretty scary stuff, especially that mural. I'm sure I have seen that mural before, and possibly the entire part. I have been to DIA at least a dozen times, but I never payed enough attention to the items detailed. I will be returning their this summer on a trip to Baltimore, and I hope I do not get too afraid being there. Underground bases, Mason symbols, that mural... It's a very nice looking place, but after reading that article...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I find it rather bizarre that when I clicked on this thread, off to the right on the sidebar is a blurb regarding parking at DIA.

From all that I have read there is something definitely "Rotten at Denver international airport".

All I need to see is piccys of that goddawful mural.

Too. #ing. Wierd. For. Words.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I too saw the DIA parking thing. I think the ad service picked up the keyword DIA and put up an ad about it, because on other threads the ads are different.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes, most message boards have context sensitive advertising...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayEm
I find it rather bizarre that when I clicked on this thread, off to the right on the sidebar is a blurb regarding parking at DIA.

From all that I have read there is something definitely "Rotten at Denver international airport".

All I need to see is piccys of that goddawful mural.

Too. #ing. Wierd. For. Words.

Here is the mural pictures. So fricken scary Click here

and here is a interview with a mysterious person that has done thorough research of DIA click here

and here is a LONG interview with a man that claims that he knows what, who, and why the DIA is linked to the NWO and what the murals mean and etc. Click here

I think this info should be shared with everyone that you love or care for because I truly believe that they do deserve the heads up of what our black government is doing in America so spread the word.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I rember a member called Cold Anger strated a thread about ages back.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, 2GB... at least I understand why I get all anarchistic and wierd feeling (uncomfortable) whenever I have to go near DIA.

I've been down there quite a few times in the last year, but never inside. The place is crazy! I have never seen anything like it. In the pictures it looks all docile, but when you actually have to go there it's all "lock-down" style military setup. Oh, and there aren't exactly a bunch of roads going out there.

An old friend of mine's parents sold their land to DIA. I think that their land covers something like a quarter of DIA... kinda been wondering if they knew of anything, but I think they bought the land and just never did anything with it (I think they may still own some of their original land outside of the airport area, but not sure).

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why doesn't a Denver ATS member just try to get a job at DIA? Preferably a custodial job?

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by xenophanes85]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why doesn't a Denver ATS member just try to get a job at DIA? Preferably a custodial job?

Also, about what Who Dares Wins said, there is another thread on this forum about how A51 might just be a diversion for other REAL things going on around the country. DIA being one of the real things.

/E: More interesting connections. Taken from the link in the 'List of US Underground Bases' thread.

COLORADO
2. Cheyenne Mountain -Norad -Colorado Springs, Colorado
Function: Early Warning systems - missile defense systems - Space tracking
Levels: Multiple
Tunnels to: Colorado Springs,
Function: Early warning systems, military strategy, satellite operations
Levels: Multiple
NORAD is a massive self-sustaining 'city' built inside the mountain
Tunnels to: Creede, Denver, Dulce Base, Kinsley

12. University of Denver, Co (Boulder area)
Function: Genetics, geology/mining as related to tunneling and underground construction.

WYOMING
Riverton, Wyoming
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Salt Lake, Utah Denver, Colorado

This is a no brainer, but having whatever DIA turns out to be in the middle of the country is probably the best place to put it.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I spent about 8 hours wandering around DIA on a layover last month. Of course I had read all the things about the underground prison so I was always on the lookout. I didn't get a chance to see the spooky mural though, it was in the passenger arrival/departure concourse and I stayed on the concourse with all of the planes.

To feed the conspiracy there were a number of vents coming out of the gound near the runways and more little buldings around the taxi way and runway. I travel relatively frequently and I'd never seen as many buildings out on the actual grounds as in Denver. There also appeared to be a power station there. Probably as backup for the control tower and concourses if the power went out but jeez, it was huge.

Other than that though it was a calm, pleasant airport with a great view and speedy transit times. With so many runways the lineup was minimal. One bad thing though was that there was only one smoking lounge in the whole airport and you had to buy something to be able to sit there. A glass of sprite was $2.15, out of control.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No Problem Earthscum. Yes, I have heard that there is nothing between DIA for about 10 fricken miles. I have heard that the Embassy Suites Hotel has established themselves about 6 miles from DIA and between that there is NOTHING but land. Imagine one day IF DIA does become a universal hub for concentration camps. I think it would be close to IMPOSSIBLE for the Patriots (not the NFL football team but us Americans) of our land to plan a rescue opperation to rescue the thousands of people in captivity to lord knows what for (Slavery, Brainwashed to be assasins, or consumed as food???) because of just the 10 miles to even get there unless you have a crew that would stay the night at Embassy Suites so they can slice the trip by 4 miles (which would also be impossible considering if NWO is in effect they would put serious surveilance on the Embassy Suites). Have you or anyone reading this read about the 600 concentration camps in the United States that started being built in the early 90's that AboveTopSecret.com did a report on (I will link you if needed) ??? These camps are un-occupied other than the military personel guarding these camps (For what? To watch the grass grow?!?!) and ALL these camps are connected to a railroad system. I have read in a book "Dulce Wars" about a secret underground base in Dulce New Mexico and its supposed to be the big honcho of black government bases and a construction worker said that he worked on 100,000 railroad cars in Virginia and fabricated shackles in all cars. I dont know how many pairs of shackles were installed in these cars but I can say a rough estimate would be around 50-60 people shackled up side by side in one railroad car alone. Thats an estimated of 60 million people at the MOST maybe even more if my rough estimate is wrong. DIA also has a underground tunnel system that is as big as a two lane highway that connects to a area 15 miles from DIA. They said that its for "Rapid transport to avoid traffic" which they claim would take only 5 minutes for the tram to transport its occupants (possibly the people from the 600 prison camps??). George Washington seen this coming and said there will be 3 significant things that will happen and the 3rd one will be the worst and the good of human kind will think all is over for civilization and then these "angels" will appear and help the Patriots of America and defeat all the evil left on this planet and America will belong to the Patriots once again. I will link you to George Washingtons encounter of his experience if needed. He also said that all land east of the Mississippi River will belong to the Patriots of America. That will be the last stand for humanity itself and a HUGE battle till the end. So if George Washingtons prediction is true than that will mean that Atlanta being the Eastern hub of the NWO concentration camp (Denver being the Western hub) will be taken over and defeated by the Eastern Patriots of our land (They dont call it the "dirty south" for nothing, those "brothas" WILL do some damage the dirty way). So if $hit hits the fan, move east of the Mississippi River. Thats what I tell all my friends and family because I dont want them to end up in one of those camps. I swear to the people of America, IF all this comes true, I know many Americans are going to be involved with the mission to topple Atlantas Eastern hub NWO hub. Remember that. And one more thing, better start knowing someone that knows how to get stolen weapons to sell to you because Im telling you this...once NWO is in effect they will track down everyone that has licensed their weapons and disarm them so there will be little to no resistance. Look at that one mural that I linked you about a bunch of kids from all countries bringing their weapons to this german boy with an iron hand hammering a huge sword on an anvil. That makes you think about starting your own movement huh? Please share your thoughts.

(3 edited posts is a charm)

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by 2goodbucs]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Isn't this site monitored by "THEM". Use caution, I am sure you know about that alerady!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85

Also, about what Who Dares Wins said, there is another thread on this forum about how A51 might just be a diversion for other REAL things going on around the country. DIA being one of the real things.

Hi Xeno,
I think the reason why anyone cant just get a job there is because I have heard that the employees that work at the DIA are part of the NWO movement and are using that job as a cover up until the NWO movement come into effect. I dont know because I have never been there before but I have a question to ask to the posters that have been there. Have you seen any Blacks, Mexicans, Japanese, or other ethnic races work in DIA?? I am curious because NWO does seem like an ALL white movement. I partially agree with Area 51 and The Dulce Base being just a distraction of whats really going on, but you have to think of it THIS way.......not EVERYONE is interested or even wants to hear a conversation about underground bases so whats next to distract them with?? Its the news, its watching their sons, daughters, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, lovers, husbands and wifes on the news with the war in the Middle East and hope that they are not captured or killed. HOPING that these people will come home safely and not having to recognize the names that have been P.O.W. or killed being broadcasted on MSNBC. Most of our population is flipping to see the update of whats going on with the war in the Gulf while there are secret black government operations going on here in the U.S.A. That is a perfect situation for the black government to make major moves while our troops are out there dying for an un-called for cause. I KNOW for a fact that most of our troops in the military would NOT follow orders if the NWO is in effect because they know right from wrong and they fight for whats right, not wrong unless they are embedded with a mind control chip or brainwashed with a different technology. Worst case scenario would be that Bush (his father is supposedly 1 of 19 chairmen of the NWO) would order most of his troops all over ther world to wage a "peace keeping war" and then put the NWO into full effect and leave those troops with no more supplies and no way to get back home and replace those troops with NWO troops (german ethniticity??). Please share your thoughts about this.

P.S.- I am so much in trouble if my assumptions are right considering we HAVE to register our email address to our real accounts on AboveTopSecret.com and not Yahoo Mail or HotMail which in turn is traceable to the accounts name and address.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeworld_Esq.
Isn't this site monitored by "THEM". Use caution, I am sure you know about that alerady!

Yeah but I smoke weed and do drugs so I am automatically written off. Plus I dont know anyone with credible evidence of ANYTHING. I just go online and read what the posters of ATS posts and I then in turn use that info to post replies. But your right, I should be carefull. Maybe I should edit??

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeworld_Esq.

Freeworld,

After you said that my hair started raising behind my neck and goosebumps started to appear on my arms and legs and I had to edit that message that I made out to Earthscum. Thanks for looking out for a rookie like me.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
Hey everyone. I'm new here, so if this topic is already exhausted or is being discussed elsewhere, I apologize.

Originally posted by EricFM
Hi SimpleTruth. I'm a newbie also . . .

Originally posted by Who Dares Wins
Hi im kinda new to this so im sorry if somones already found this, earlier today i read your post then i found this...

Originally posted by MrEep

I find it interesting that this subject seems to attract so many newbies.

Or is someone just churning this thread?

It is just an airport. The murals are just that, murals by a well known, socially conscious Chicano painter.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
Hey everyone. I'm new here, so if this topic is already exhausted or is being discussed elsewhere, I apologize.

Originally posted by EricFM
Hi SimpleTruth. I'm a newbie also . . .

Originally posted by Who Dares Wins
Hi im kinda new to this so im sorry if somones already found this, earlier today i read your post then i found this...

Originally posted by MrEep

I find it interesting that this subject seems to attract so many newbies.

Or is someone just churning this thread?

It is just an airport. The murals are just that, murals by a well known, socially conscious Chicano painter.

Welcome newbies. Im a newbie also. Anyways MrEep, I have seen that chicanos artwork before and these murals dont look like his free hand artwork. He had someone telling him what to paint because this is not HIS work alone. Someone gave him possibly specific ideas of how to do it. Yes, it is his style in his colorfull art but not the direction that he usually goes when it comes to morbid stuff like the mural at DIA.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join