It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Airport's Ugly Secrets: Is it more than an airport?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodie75

That's ok the REAL special forces are covering the constitution,or else what would soldiers be worth?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Take a picture and I'll tell you what kind of plane it is...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: saveliberty2012really
Just a mark of the shadow government that exists right under our noses. It is a shame that these people actually took most of society over without much of a fight and those who could sway the outcome choose themselves over humanity.

The U.N. are talking they are anointing us on the most cool thing that is in the planning a lot of people are going to get anointed. How many disks then? Lets get anointed with camo disks and planes that are meant to be camo until you are shown. Nightmares tell you the cold hard truth.

China’s owning all of the manufactured goods and everything we buy here in the United States America has been defeated how are people just sitting here and acting like this is normal and that war criminals are good enough people that are making Cerberus heads sounds good have a good lunch and stone soup to anyone that is like me. Umm.worship satan that is not cool. Rotten potatoes smell bad don’t they?

When you are already three billion overbudget you’ve got to chew or swallow but they are making us see the and putting in miles of fiber optics you have costs over flows and that takes away from doing things that are not as important like a freakin roof or a twilight movie series. Stronger than steel yeah snow can fall through it means it can’t be that strong.
edit on 22-4-2014 by Woodie75 because: a

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
reply to post by Woodie75

That's ok the REAL special forces are covering the constitution,or else what would soldiers be worth?

This is not a comedy but you can talk about watching movies and Denver broncos when nothing else is on or Money talk. Money talks Well dolphins can communicate really good to each other maybe. And talk about camo planes that is not communication. Both horses and murals and statues this is making me horny. The look of the place sucks you in clearly I would not want to have a delay at the airport and be hob nob on with the goblin would say can I have a cup of clean engine fuel so I can drive to where I need to go.

Russia has the checkpoints and they are making sure that we have the check points that is the second bonus (Every one needs to get fabulously prepared for this stop doing dishes and watching and eating bad food.)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodie75
Insane nonsensical ramblings ...

Mate, if you're not on medication; you probably should be.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SimpleTruth

Many have asserted that it is a government cover-up, but I don't think it is, it could have been anyone, anyone know who was contracted?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The truth is hidden in plain sight

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enlighten3d
The truth is hidden in plain sight

Indeed. It's an airport. The Illuminati fly United. "Star Alliance" --- who do you think suggested THAT one? Hmm?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleTruth

How about those four high rise buildings that were built on the ground of the Denver airport and then they were just buried underground, because they were “mistakenly built.” They were not destroyed but buried underground. What a clicky 666. Well you know Velvetta is designed to be eaten after a nuclear war, says Jim Cramer. Maybe they are saying the nuclear references in food to a mural that has yet to be seen.
The fake blood in Denver what is that?

Why does Dave Shrader have a fear of death?

Most everything is counter for the people and more for the ten horns and the evil kings. In 1991 the original Pan American world airlines stopped operations. It was merged with some other airlines and that is how it is going, less for America and building and more for consolidating the power and wealth of the evil few. Wells fargo eating up Segovia and stick a weird griffin symbol on their money, and give them to us if we are lucky. Sounds like we are the deer.

Like cleaning toilets. What are you going to do make fun of my ears?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaganTheGreat

I don’t have god’s magic ability to see into minds.
The Quds forces. The Kurds. I thought you said. Do you want to buy the Flinstones house in suburban san Francisco after you donate your pancreas and a aborted fetus to planned parenthood? Sit and piss, says Alek Skarlatos.
I am glad I have strong Germanic blood.
But this idiot also believes we have a hollow earth. Simpletruth. Even Bill Brynes the UFO hunters guy is talking about the Swaztika. This is the Denver airport. Government bullies the second book by Rand Paul. The movie the fifth element is probably exactly what real life the under of the Denver airport looks like. Maybe with StemExpress harvesting body parts and livers and cells. They are probably making human mice that can make pancakes. And American, US air to close merger today. I’m ready.
A live focus group in studio.

Sagan the great are you survey monkey CEO? Mcdonalds to add Kale to the menu go and get some.
Maybe the red streaks are blood coming from ashton carter’s eyes.

Should I put on a sombrero?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodie75

I go all the time if anything is up YOU WILL never see it above ground...try not to panic.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Could it be a mass transit system to whatever subterranean inhabitable space we have in the earth?

That's always what I am left with when I explore the DIA controversy.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I live right outside Denver and I am always looking around the airport when I travel each month.

Hoping to hear more on this topic!

CJ

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
yep, yep....in 1996 we heard from our rocky mtn. construction buddies......change outs for crews and burying buildings......then.......change the crews out.....again.....

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I will be headed to DIA tomorrow and returning through DIA again sometime next weekend. If there is anything that anyone here wants to see, shoot me a PM and I will do my best to see what I can do.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

Why are these weird facilities being built, and all of them near airports?

I have read How to fly an airplane by rod machado. He doesn’t mention the underground base at Denver or anything about Walmart being used as a prison center for rounding up people when the elites have their renovated bathrooms ready and jade helm. They may not have a good book about this. “All the restaurants are between level two and level ten, on the movie fifth element.
I live. But somehow its cold where the immigrants are. Jamie Foxx is doing a nazi salute for promoting annie. The airlines are stockpiling.
Why are there companies that are doing good on a weak dollar? Wow..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I went through DIA twice (4 days apart) a couple of weeks ago and it was enjoyable to hunt down and photograph the murals myself - as has been states in online literature about the somewhat mysterious subject matter in these paintings, they have been repainted over the years, I'm assuming several times, because in the photos I took, there were slight differences and things missing from photos I had seen of them online prior to my visit.
Either way it's wonderful and thought-provoking. As was the horse!
I was hoping to experience some kind of resonance/tremor in the general area as some have alluded to but alas, not this time.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on this yesterday, it showed about the murals on the walls which I too found quite eerie. It also stated that there could be some sort of bunker/base under Denvir Airport. It said that it could be used for things like governments/military meetings, it made me very suspicious, so I will be doing some research on it soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ok so, I really thought another dia employee would post. I'm at the airport at least 40hrs a week. I have seen and heard a few strange things in the past. Few years but nothing like aliens or other stuff.

Yes there are tunnels, way more than nessisary. Most employees don't even see levels below 3.

The only thing I have seen myself is airmen walking around, there's is only two and one is always carrying a pistol in a holster on his leg.
No one carries in the airport except dhs security, and l.e.
Even the armored car drives have to leave their weapons in the car

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxxer

Kris. It’s a girl named Kris. She was a live feed. Check out Rockwell international. Is that a real company? Foxxer have you seen the show on history channel called Foxxer? were you watching a documentary about the best hotels for taking a dip? That is red.
Why now, says Joe Bastardi? Three to six months supply? Because we are living in the times of revelation. We are living in the times of the three tramps. What happens when price for pill goes from $14 dollars per to $750 per pill. A slow kill? Or is it a fast kill? Let’s do a close scrubbing,” says John Sopko. A close scrubbing? Pure play, says
Prepare to get scalded, says Jim Cramer. Jesus, joseph Mary. This is worse than Pre 911 says Ryan O’neill. The kill shot says Trent franks. Can’t say that Saudi Arabia are

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join