It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming War In The Middle East.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
On Jan 8th 2007 a United States submarine collided with a 300'000 tonne Japanese oil tanker in the Straits of Homuz. This went almost completely unreported by the Western media. A few articles in the Dubai and Australian media is all. This quite simply didn't happen. In 2005 US submarine Philadelphia collided with a Turkish merchant ship in the Arabian Gulf, this also happened, but at the same time didn't. A few days ago we were informed US aircraft carrier, USS John C Stennis will depart for the Gulf region. This will be the second to enter the region.

This military build up in the Middle-East is totally unjust. The Iranian nation over the 5 years has been systematically surrounded by the United States and its pathetic little 'allies'. The Iranians are of course 'like Hitler', 'evil' and their civilisation is gernerally inferior to the west. The big boys are playing their international game of empires from the Kremlin, Whitehouse and wherever the hell else. Be it 'providing security' or 'supressing evil', its the same old games with fancy new names.

To the North Georgia's 'Rose' revolution has installed a pro-US government - the new Georgian government has of course reduced the 'ethnic cleansing' and 'torture' that was taking place beforehand. While the new Georgian government was dealing with these issues the US has armed and trained the new Georgian military, and decided they would like to stay and provide 'security for the Georgian Nation'. The bases are being built.

To the East the United States has invaded Afganistan.

To the West the United States has invaded the sovereign state of Iraq.

To the south is a sea swarming with aircraft carriers, patrol ships and submarines, so many they continuously collide, and of course - the massive US air deployment in Qatar.

This current situation in the Middle-East is total madness. It has nothing to do with terrorism and spreading democracy. It is an expansion of empire, nothing more, nothing less. The leaders can find their reasons, they always do. I do not support the Iranian or American Elite, I support the ordinary people of both countries who are soon to get #ing killed.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
one could just say there is war there already, whether it escalates is upto some rich westerners, probably even peopel we do not even know of.

it is interesting though of how the map surrounding iran looks now, i wonder how long ago they planned all this.

just like the iraqis have regretted selling out there own country, so to will the iranians who actually want america to come and take over there country.

england and america have destored so many cultures for this one world crap, i just wonder how long it will all take, plus how rich will the rich in the west with shares in these companies will get when another part of this crap starts up.

the haves and the have nots, and the obsession these people have with ruling everything, is beyond belief sometimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, that's the real elephant in the living room. We're poised for war with Iran and there isn't even a valid reason yet. No justification or debate is going to take place this time, it's going to be swift and brutal and we'll wake up one morning soon to news that Iran's nuclear facilities have been destroyed.

The navy has been positioning since October, Britain is sending support vessels, the Israeli's are practicing bombing runs, and what's in the news? Nothing. Hardly a mention of all these signs and no speculation on what's about to happen.

I truly fear what will happen in the aftermath of that.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I agree, we will wake up one morning to the news. The Americans don't put their cards on the table any longer. They ignore the United Nations and International Courts and do what they like. They can sway the public, in fact they have basically done that already. I can't imagine any sort of massive uproar to this news, they will simply say

"we had to keep our mission a secret from the terrorists, but now we have removed the nucleur threat". I have saved you from the evil. Believe me.

I forgot to mention Azerbaijan in my original post, there has also been a pro-US 'revolution there. The bases are being built. I feel sorry for the people there who believed a better live is over the hill for them, nothing has changed. They just have US military bases instead of Russian ones and remain living in squalor and pity.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by superpaul55]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not looking particularly rosy is it! Poor Persia, the British and the Russians ****ed it about during the "Great Game", and the British and Americans ****ed it up when they overthrew Mohamed Mossadeq in 53, installing the "Light of the Aryans" who in turn ****ed things up even more, nicely setting up the scene for a Fundamentalist Theocracy. I Just wonder what the Americans/British/Whatever are going to replace the Theocracy with? Surely not a democracy..... since they destroyed that in the 50s.

"...the men who for their desperate ends
Had plucked up mercy by the roots were glad
Of this new enemy. Tyrants, strong before
In devilish pleas, were ten times stronger now,
And thus beset with foes on every side,
The goaded land waxed mad; the crimes of few
Spread into madness of the many, blasts
From hell came sanctified like airs from heaven;"

WILLIAM WORDSWORTH, The Prelude, 1805

new topics

top topics

join