It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILANO !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey guys hows it going? I was wondering if we have any Rossoneri fans here in ats? You know, AC Milan? lol. They have so far started off very well since the break

[edit on 18-1-2007 by nastalgik]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey there,

I am good thanks, and yourself? and ahhh.. a Milan supporter. What do you make of the stories linking Ronaldo to you? I heard rumours of a swap deal involving Pippo Inzaghi were shot down.

I think Pippo is a great striker, awesome goal scorer and is defintly a good player to hang on to.

What is your usual line up these days? I ain't seen the Italian football on TV in ages. It looks like the league is going to be between Inter and Roma, if that happens; do you think Ancelotti will get the boot?

You looking forward to the games against Celtic in the Champs league?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey! Recently Milan picked up Lazio Back Oddo,
Seedorf has signed until 2011 (which is good )
The Rossoneri have talked to Ronaldhino and Ronaldo about joining, I think acquiring either of them would be a huge plus. Amazing players, possibly could change the team around. Inzaghi is a very good player, good in clutch situations, they played against Lazio on FSC last weekend, decision though 0-0. I cant wait till the Champions League

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Updated: Jan. 30, 2007
Brazil striker Ronaldo joins AC Milan

ROME, Jan 30 (Reuters) - AC Milan signed Brazil striker Ronaldo from Real Madrid on Tuesday for €7.5 million.

The 30-year-old striker, three-times FIFA World Player of the Year, signed an 18-month contract until June 30, 2008, the Serie A club announced.

Milan are paying €7.5 million for the Brazilian up front and an extra 0.5 million if they qualify for the Champions League this season or next, the Italian club's vice-president Adriano Galliani said.

'It is a very satisfactory agreement for a top-class player,' Galliani told reporters at the Bernabeu in Madrid where Ronaldo signed his new deal.

'I'll be delighted to pay the full eight million because it will mean Milan have qualified for the Champions League.'

Ronaldo, who inspired Brazil to World Cup victory in 2002 and holds the record for goals scored in World Cup tournaments with 15, was flying later to Milan, the city where he played for his new club's rivals Inter from 1997 to 2002.

He becomes the 10th foreign player to play for both Inter and Milan, joining a select group that includes Clarence Seedorf, Hernan Crespo, Edgar Davids and Patrick Vieira.

Real coach Fabio Capello, talking to Italian regional TV station Tele Lombardia in Madrid, said: 'I wish him the best of luck in doing what he used to do which is being a great player.'

Ronaldo had been angling for a move ever since Capello, who arrived from Juventus at the start of the season, criticised him as being overweight and said he was no longer in his plans.

He seemed to make reference to the deterioration of his relationship with the Italian coach as he left the Bernabeu on his way to the airport.

'I would like to thank the fans who've supported me all the time and thank all the team mates that I've had here and all the coaches I've had - except one,' he said.

'It's sad because I've been here four-and-a-half years, but now I've got another important challenge in my life and that is to succeed in Milan.

'It breaks your heart, but that's life. It is a shame.

'I never had any problems with the coach, but he didn't want me and as I'm a professional I wanted to carry on playing and so we looked for another solution.'

Real confirmed the deal in a statement on their website which said: 'Real Madrid would like to recognise everything that this special player has given the club during his time here. Madrid fans will never forget the moments of great football that he has provided.'

The move ends more than two weeks of negotiations between the clubs for the Brazilian, whose contract with Real was due to expire at the end of next season.

Ronaldo scored 104 goals for Real since joining them in August 2002.

He was the club's leading scorer in each of his four previous seasons in Spain but had limited opportunities to shine following knee surgery after the World Cup last year with coach Fabio Capello preferring Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy up front.

In a separate but related deal, Real Madrid were reported to be close to agreeing to sign Milan's Brazilian striker Ricardo Oliveira on loan until the end of the season.

The 26-year-old, who has scored just two league goals since joining Milan from Real Betis for a reported fee of €17.5 million on the final day of the close season, was left out of the Milan squad for Wednesday's Italian Cup match against AS Roma-ESPN

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi Nastalgik,

Ahh, I take it Oddo is a direct replacement for Cafu who must be around 37 now? I heard the guy at Barcelona was being linked... .Belleti so I guess that suggests Ancelotti has wanted to strengthened that part of the team for quite a while.

Not sure what to make of the Ronaldo signing, he is still a massive name in world football but despite this, I think he has passed his best and I think it may affect the team morale in the dressing room.

Who are your strikers these days? I know you still have Pippo Inzaghi, is there some young guy.... Boriello? and I think you signed Amoruso from Borrusia Dortmund in the summer. I remember when he played for Parma, the same team that had Buffon and Thuram and he was amazing!

But what the Galliani figure said about paying the full 8 million. I think Milan will get into the champs league and no doubt Ronaldo will score a few goals.

And ahhh... not sure why Real would want to sign another striker in Oliveria.

Do you wish you had managed to keep Crespo after his succesful season a few years back?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Our strikers right now, um im not sure if Ronaldo is, but it was Gilardino as the lone striker, or atleast he was against Lazio (they subbed him out with Inzaghi beacuse of a injury). Inzaghi is really good, kinda old but heh, most of milan is
I wish we could have kept Crespo, great player, Shevchenko should have stayed with the Rossoneri imo. We still have Kaka who is a young, talented mid fielder, Pirlo (world cup ftw) and Nesta.

Wasnt Nesta with Pirlo during the World Cup? Who was the guy who had his haircut at the end,lol?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My cousin (Seedorf) play in A.C. Milan, so naturally I have to be a fan of theirs..

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We should make this a gathering place for the rossoneri fans (if there are any
im so alone). I guess i can keep updating it

For the palermo game, if milan can win they will rise to 3rd place, or something along that line. The formation should be:

-----------------Dida--------------
Cafu-------Bonera----Maldini----Jankuvolski
-----Ambrosini-------------------
-----------------Pirlo---------------
---------------------------Gourcuff--
---------------Kaka'-----------------
------Gilardino-----Ronaldo-------

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sunday is the MILAN DERBY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!. We all know who is going to win, sadly inter milan probably ~_~, 22-0-4, jesus

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Milan 1 Celtic FC 0, a goal from kaka FORZA MILANO ^_^

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yeah Baby!!! Milan on to the quarterfinals!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great goal by Kaka , watched the extra time after Manchester UTD finished , I think Milan can win the whole thing.

I wouldn't call myself a fan too outa touch for too many years but i remeber the old days of van basten et al .

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hard to believe that in the time of Van Basten, Gullit & Rijkaard that Maldini was already there...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yes bandit it is hard to belive what a ledgend of the game.

My late grandmother was a huge fan of Italian football she got me in to it the unmentionables who squat in the san siro were favourite team :shk: for some reason so I natururaly decided to root for Milan.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Milan MUST BEAT BAYERN RAWR! ~_~

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They better beat them if they know what's good for them. Giving up two goals at home is waaaay too much.

new topics

top topics

join