It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need opinions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Last night as i was going to sleep I thought i woke up to see a light, kinda like i would if someone was pulling into my driveway i got up to go see what it was then a shadow fiqure stepped into my path and put its hand on me and told me i had done to much already to rest. then i a very loud wooshing sound kept switching from ear to ear and my head felt like it was rocking from left to right very fast. And when it all stopped i woke up for real. but the whole fiqure and whoosing and everything was so real. It took me about 5 minutes to reagain my orentation after i really woke up. I need some one to give the opinions on the event and possible point me in the right direction for further information. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That's pretty odd man. I've had a dream where I wasn't sure if was if was actually indeed a dream. Long story short, I woke up frightened and was afraid to go back to sleep. Every aspect of this dream seemed so real. My advice to you is to try and seek this dream out again, think of it as your falling asleep, it feeds into the sub-conconciousness.

join