It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Sorvinos Daughter protection-from-abuse order against Ex-boyfriend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I actually went to school with this moron he was like a year or two behind me, I went to school with his sister also what a freakin loser!

www.poconorecord.com.../20070117/NEWS/701170355

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well the guy looks like a loser. Glad to hear that Mr. Sorvino's daughter is OK. I always loved his acting and his daughter Mira's acting, too. I remember when Mira Sorvino won an Oscar for "Mighty Aphrodite", her dad was in the audience with tears streaming down his face, he was so proud of her.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not to lessen matters but what was she, a 36 year old woman doing with a 21yr old boy?!

Pie

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I bet they went to movies, dinners and had sex and stuff.

She's famous and rich. That explains why HE was with her.

He was young. That explains why SHE was with him.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Crudely said but yeah I do believe you are right nextguyinline

but still she deserves protection if the Need is

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline

She's famous and rich. That explains why HE was with her.

He was young. That explains why SHE was with him.

Well its her sister Mira thats famous and her father. Amanda Sorvino runs an Animal Rescue shelter. She was hotter looking then Mira when she was younger though. Luckily she wasn't hurt.

Im surprised that he even tried to threaten the father. He's a long-time well known actor with many many friends.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Not to lessen matters but what was she, a 36 year old woman doing with a 21yr old boy?!

Pie

Oh, cmon now Pieman, men have been dating younger women for millenia. I figured you to be a little more open-minded, you're usually pretty tolerant. What gives?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pie, Pie, Pie...

I never expected you to come out with the age difference thing.

That doesnt have anything to do with anything. Just ask most Hollywood stars. In fact, outside of Hollywood too.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Oh, cmon now Pieman, men have been dating younger women for millenia. I figured you to be a little more open-minded, you're usually pretty tolerant. What gives?

Im definitely open-minded , its just that 21 yr old guys usually tend to be still on the immature side when it comes to relationships. Its rare you will find a 36 year old woman with a 20yr old mentality.

Pie

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Pie, Pie, Pie...

I never expected you to come out with the age difference thing.

That doesnt have anything to do with anything. Just ask most Hollywood stars. In fact, outside of Hollywood too.

Demi Moore just got lucky with Aston Kutcher

top topics

join