It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial UFO gateway Filmed by NASA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
NASA and Cal tech are coming up with some interesting theories and photos. I know that most of the photos are amazing. What they are exactly? well I am not sure, but maybe we can give some opinions.

Helix Nebula 1

Double Helix Nebula 2

Sorry this isn't the Helix Nebula but it is really cool anyhow, it's called "Mountains of creation"

Mountains of Creation

Here are many more really beautiful images to choose from

Full Article Link

Unprecedented elongated double helix nebula near the center of our Milky Way galaxy: Extraterrestrial UFO gateway?
India Daily Technology Team
Jan. 11, 2007

Using observations from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, astronomers report an unprecedented elongated double helix nebula near the center of our Milky Way galaxy. The part of the nebula the astronomers observed stretches 80 light years in length. The research is published March 16 issue of the journal Nature.

"We see two intertwining strands wrapped around each other as in a DNA molecule," said Mark Morris, UCLA professor of physics and astronomy, and lead author. "Nobody has ever seen anything like that before in the cosmic realm. Most nebulae are either spiral galaxies full of stars or formless amorphous conglomerations of dust and gas — space weather. "

According some scientists, this may be a new gateway for the extraterrestrial UFOs.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What a load of none sense. You have to be mad to believe this mate.
Think how big the universe is! We are bound to find wierd things, i bet if i looked long enough i bet i could find a galaxy that looks like an elephant.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
isn't that first photo... Helix Nebula 1

also the one known as "The Eye of God" ?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
Think how big the universe is! We are bound to find wierd things, i bet if i looked long enough i bet i could find a galaxy that looks like an elephant.

Anything is possible for those with an open mind, deny ignorance is the aim of this site.

Great pictures!!

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
awesome pictures, but i don't think they are ufo gateways or anything like that... perhaps there are extraterrestrials in that galaxy who knows. but think about this... i don't understand why people focus so much on other galaxies for extraterrestrial life when we don't look into our own that much'. the milky way has tons of solar systems lets try to get pictures of things in our galaxy, thats something i would like to see

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

Anything is possible for those with an open mind, deny ignorance is the aim of this site.

Great pictures!!

Regards xS_Gx

What ever. If you believe this your the one at a loss, not me, your the laughing stock not me.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Skunk,

I don't think mocking or ridiculing anyone for what they believe is right.

I believe before we mock, ridicule, or put someones else ideas down, we need to take a good look into the mirror to see our own faults.

Regards,

RT

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

Great pictures!!

Regards xS_Gx

What ever. If you believe this your the one at a loss, not me, your the laughing stock not me.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
100% correct and an excellent name for this one..

www.truthorfiction.com...

It really does look like an eye.

Originally posted by elevatedone
isn't that first photo... Helix Nebula 1

also the one known as "The Eye of God" ?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the pretty pictures of normal, everyday celestial objects. They're all over the net and freely available by the millions to millions. But where's the controversy? UFO gateway?? What UFO gateway? Where?

You said, "NASA and Cal tech are coming up with some interesting theories..."

I see pictures only. Big deal. What are these "theories" you speak of and how are they related to the pictures. NASA/JPL has theories relating these typical nebulae as UFO gateways? I doubt that. But - I can be persuaded otherwise. Got any documents? Testimony from NASA. Other proof? Anything relating these pictures to UFO gateways?

Thanks...

[edit on 1/12/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It was a bogus article from India. Someone tried to put a spin on the Double Helix nebula and I bought into it. I asked them for there source and guess what happened......no answer.

Anyhow your right the pictures are amazing.

I still think that most Aliens and UFO use a portal or stargate of some sort why travel through millions of miles of space when you can take a short cut.

Maybe we will find some of these Stargates to travel to a new world and see new things. With 6 billion plus people and rising we are going to need more real estate very soon.

Originally posted by Outrageo
Thanks for the pretty pictures of normal, everyday celestial objects. They're all over the net and freely available by the millions to millions. But where's the controversy? UFO gateway?? What UFO gateway? Where?

You said, "NASA and Cal tech are coming up with some interesting theories..."

Thanks...

[edit on 1/12/2007 by Outrageo]

new topics

top topics

join