It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the alarm sounding from mother earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let me start of by saying I am not an alarmist. Ime one of the most skeptical people in existent. That being said Ime getting nervous here. check out this thread and let me know if we agree is it time to double check the kits and make final preparations. After all we bring birds into the mines for early warning what are the birds telling us now. What about the frogs nobody talks about them anymore but there numbers are still declining. The frogs as well as the birds are the early warning system of nature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I Seen a few posts here on ATS about the birds etc, but i have been a little short on time for reading recently so im a bit behind on the info.

After reading that topic you linked to it seems a bit weird, but could easily just be chance, and as such probably nothing to worry about. It is worth keeping an eye on, but to be honest im not too worried right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There mathematical chance of the wide-spread bird deaths, fish deaths, gas smells / leaks and volcanic activity occurring at the same time would be fairly remote i'd imagine?

As i said in one of the threads, i began my preparation yesterday. Nothing wrong with getting a kit together just in case.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think that something big is on the horizon... maybe not today... maybe not tomorrow... but soon...

We are putting a lot of stress on the earth... fish stocks are running low... failing monsoons and changing weather patterns are effecting farming yields in many parts of the world and now we are seeing mass deaths of birds and sea creatures.

You are very correct about frogs AngryAmerican...

One of the biggest indicators is the current problem with amphibians...

Almost a third of the world's frogs, toads, newts and other amphibians are under threat from extinction. Amphibians are extra sensitive to climate change and pollution because things pass through their skin easily.

That means any environmental problem to hit the world will affect them first.

Maybe the earth is hitting back... maybe its coincidence... who knows

Whatever it is its best to be prepared, cos when the food is not reaching the supermarket shelfs you are gonna see mass panic

[edit on 12-1-2007 by undercoverchef]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When I was a kid there were horseshoe crabs everywhere on the beach. As an adult, I almost never see them. They aren't edible and I don't know of any predator that could effectively hurt the population, so I wonder what is going on in our waters that seems to be wiping populations out.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ime not sure if it has any thing to do with any thing but rabbits in my area are missing. When I was a kid they were all over now you cant find one to save your life.

new topics

top topics

join