It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 'British' terrorist fighters in Iraq.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I hate this. These people come to this country for a better life, a better more free way of life, and how do we get paid back?

By them joining any and all fights against UK /US troops as they can.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

100 or so terrorists from the UK, so called 'British' people - that makes me spitting mad that these people are allowed to hold the queens passport, and go off and fight against her troops and their allies inside Iraq.

Take back the passports, intern them till its all over, try them as enemy combatants, then either execute them for treason or send them back to an islamic country of their choice that will take these scum.

Hang them, electrocute them, give them the Gitmo bay 5 year stay 10 star treatment, do what ever it takes, or soon we will be fighting these people door to door, house to house inside the borders of the UK when they decide the times right and enough fighters have ammassed.

Treason, and the punishment should be death.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As you know this doesnt surprise me DK.

Nice thread if not saddening.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

and watch this as a group of feral animals in austrailia jump an innocent lad, beat him till one of his arms break, and then run away..

all were of middle eastern descent.

Great, seems like this flood of scums slowly polluting the whole world.

Don't like freedom, don't like our ways of life? fine, afghanistans empty, so's iraq, so is Iran. Go where you feel your backwards intolerant views are the norm.

I, I am truely getting fed up with these people. They hate us that much they try to destroy our very ways of life, and also our countries from within.

This is starting to show when they feel pack violence is ok as they are 'untouchable', even to the extent that the police won't show the video... If they were white / aborigioni people the video would be flashed nation wide in minutes...but oh no, not those poor little misunderstood islamists... no might upset the poor little things...

Time to get tough with this crap. Internment camps, deportations by the thousands if not hundreds of thousands, and then say they and theirs are never, ever welcome within our borders again.

Then lets see just how their countries fair. I know one thing, ours will become safer and far far nicer places to live. No islamists, no terror, no terror, well... we can all get on a bus /train / plane in a happy mood can we not with out hearing that dreaded 'allah ahkbar!' and then a detonation and / or impact into a building sound.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Have any of you asked yourselves why they feel the way they do. Do you ever stop and think what we have done to them and their countries for decades and continue to do so. Maybe their just sick of us invading, occupying their countries and robbing them of the natural wealth. How would any of you feel if the US or the UK had been invaded and occupied would'nt you fight back against the foreign aggressor, you have to remember that the UK has been exploiting the ME since the early 1900's and before that it was exploitation many through the empire years.

Just because some one hols a particular passport does not mean that the individual cannot fight against what he or she see's as wrong. Many who go to fight are fighting to protect thier relatives etc. its not as black and white as you think.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They are supposed to be 'british / britons'.... that does not therefore give them a right to fight against the crown soverign of the country nor the said armed forces.

That is treason. and they should be treated as such on their return.

They don't like some thing, then its the ballot box or self removal from the country - or the hang mans gallows / internment camp for them if they want to continue to kill fellow britons inside Iraq.

The pakistanis fighting have nothing to beef about - they have their own country, so if the UK is so damned horrible, leave. Want to fight against us and ours? then they cannot see that they are commiting acts of treason, then they should swing as a message to others.

You are either britons, and act like it, or you are non britons and therefore foriegn terrorists and should therefore expect to reap what they sow.

It should be the mass gallows on their return.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Surely it's the same as the International Brigade during the Spanish Civil war, the US mercenaries fighting for the Argentines during the Falklands, UK-based mercenaries overthrowing democratically-elected govts in Africa etc etc.

People have often fought on the 'wrong' side throughout history.

It is silly when they assume they'll be protected / rescued by claiming citizenship of the UK (for example) when on the losing side.

There are tales of this and a 'too late chum' response happening in the WoT when British Jihadis and UK Forces have come into contact.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you look into such cases of Britons going back to their families countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon etc and fighting against Western backed countries, they are nearly always the youngest generation of the British families. It was their parents who came here 50 years ago, or their grandparents, and they often disagree with their childrens ideas. So to use this as an argument against the traitorous roots of immigrants would be absurd.
I can understand why a young British-Iraqi man would want to fight against the invasion of Iraq. To be constantly watching the bias news of how soldiers are raping your country, and have an entire nation watching you and making sure you aren't going to explode in Safeways would be infuriating. They aren't attacking British civilians, they are joining a fight to keep invaders out of their homeland. I didn't choose to be born Scottish, and I know how frustrating it is to have to put up with the bs we are constantly fed. And if America one day decides they want our North Sea Oil and invades us, then I'll fight against the army, British (English) or not.

top topics

join