It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will really piss Bush off

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
John Buchanan is running for the GOP primaries on a 9-11, anti bush campaign

He is the man who got documented proof that linked Bushes Grandparents to nazis

johnbuchanan.org...

I can't wait to see the looks on republicans faces when he makes his speech at the convention. One thing right wingers can't stand is hearing the truth

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
He's a repugnant but I like the points he made about secrecy, the 'un-American' Patriot act and the coverup of 9/11. It's great to see more opposition to Bush. Jus t hop e he mea ns what he say s .

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

One thing right wingers can't stand is hearing the truth

Yeah,sure...Cuz Leftist and Democrat are truth lovers may be ? I remember a President who had an employee named Monica. And you, do you remember ?

A little " cigar " ?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
John Buchanan is running for the GOP primaries on a 9-11, anti bush campaign

He is the man who got documented proof that linked Bushes Grandparents to nazis

johnbuchanan.org...

I can't wait to see the looks on republicans faces when he makes his speech at the convention. One thing right wingers can't stand is hearing the truth

i think i'd rather have bush....at least we know bushe's every move, and can predestine his thoughts and foresee events.
if you have a new president, he is likely to be a thousand times worse..at least u can make fun of this guy and he doesn't mind, imagine the new president banning all foul talk on his behalf.
no,no,no...keep bush

i might be a liberal, but that doesn't necessarily label me anti-bush, i might critisize the republican ways.. but an anti-me would critisize the democratic system if given the chance.
i'm not stupid...this new guy could pose as a serious threat, better have a muppet who takes orders from the people in the background, than have a potential Evil man possibly leading the strongest power on earth.
mais no!! i protest.
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Excellent find!!!

Now I have something other than democratic retoric to show my republican friends.

It all boils down to... Put Bush at the end of the unemployment line!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The CIA was formed...when the Bush family came into power..they are Jewish Nazis...and the mafia. You could liken the CIA to Hitler's SS corp...they have been segregating and brainwashing the masses since 1947. Weeding out the weak and threats to their New World Order...they even went into Russia to have a genocide and begin their propaganda. Can't you all see this?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I will require the media to better serve its public responsibility by regularly airing first-rate programming analyzing and covering difficult social issues.

Hrmm...sounds liberal to me...you think? The whole media department needs to be revamped...big time..it's owned by the NWO...brainwashing at it's best.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Just hope he means what he says .

well he's a politician, that will never happen!

show me an honest politician and i'll show you a guy with a very short or non existant political career.

they never mean what they say. they ALL say whatever it takes for them to win and continue to get money from suckers like you.

i dont hold out hope on them anymore, i know their game and how they play it. i know they dont view me as nothing more than a pawn for their own little game of chess they play with each other and who pays for their screw ups? we do, not them. who pays for their bad choices? we do, not them. who pays for their raises when they havent earned them? we do, not them. who loses more and more of their pay checks every week because they passed a new law making themselves look good so they can get re elected the next year? we do, not them. we lose every time and they win every time.

its high time people told these parties that we dont want them deciding for us who our candidates will be. you think they dont purposely put bad candidates in knowing full well you'll vote for the candidate THEY want in (insert political office here)??? think again!

they think of us as stupid sheeple and from the way a lot of you act on here i'd have to agree with them. towing the party line, not wanting to get along. great ways to keep the people from coming together and removing all of them from power! divide and conquer and you people have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

keep whining, keep complaining but whatever you do NEVER do anything to expect more from them, NEVER try to get along and get rid of them. heavan forbid you people should see the bull# scams being pulled on you and you all doing something about it. you all would die and go to hell before you started showing a little cohesion and told THEM for a change whats they are going to for you, not what you are going to do for them. they have been dictating what we do for them for so damn long its not even funny. most of you dont even realize the web you're in!

wake the # up, take a cold shower and do something besides whining about one party or one politician!

whining does nothing, at least some action even if its wrong still beats talking about it by a long shot.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I remember a President who had an employee named Monica. And you, do you remember ?

A little " cigar " ?

Lmao if you where in your 50's married to a power controlling witch like Hilary wouldn't you . I know I would and most men would if they thought they could get away with it. You have to feel sorry for Bill I mean Hilary god yuck!!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is a little off topic, but my goodness, what you're talking about is revolution. And, we all know that revolution in this day and age in america is some kin to suicide. So, if we don't hold out any hope for these dummies who are put in charge of our affairs we are left with one option...suicide ???

Hold on...I agree with you, politicans are a corrupt bunch of welfare recipients. But what can we do about them...we have to vote because we don't want the wrong lazy-# to get in office and do more harm than good. That's the choice our brand of democracy gives us. We have to make it whether we like it or not. It's not easy to accept this permanent welfare class of folk living well off of taxpayers, no. But that's the system love it or die.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
This is a little off topic, but my goodness, what you're talking about is revolution. And, we all know that revolution in this day and age in america is some kin to suicide. So, if we don't hold out any hope for these dummies who are put in charge of our affairs we are left with one option...suicide ???

Hold on...I agree with you, politicans are a corrupt bunch of welfare recipients. But what can we do about them...we have to vote because we don't want the wrong lazy-# to get in office and do more harm than good. That's the choice our brand of democracy gives us. We have to make it whether we like it or not. It's not easy to accept this permanent welfare class of folk living well off of taxpayers, no. But that's the system love it or die.

suicide...on a large scale, sounds like something right up john titor's alley

weird,i never thought a revolution would occur like this?? hey hold on...how else would it occur

my bet goes on the opposition being killed by the bushists...and the civil warriors bursting their banks.

ok....i've never thought about this in this much detail, no really....i havent!!

but what saphronia just said made me realize the possibilities
Cyrus

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

it IS our duty to vote, but not for them. nothing says we have to have them as our only choices. nothing says we cant have other parties. nothing says we cant have independents. nothing says we have to take their BS and like it.

my bet goes on the opposition being killed by the bushists...and the civil warriors bursting their banks.

hahaha you think its JUST bush? dems would get right behind them on this if they knew their positions were being threatened too. you'd start to see how they are more the same than they let on.

revolution? nay, just a raising of our standards, stop supporting them, form other parties, vote for independents. just stop towing the party line for these two parties. stop letting them control how you act towards "the opposition". dont let them divide us, the people. they are there for US, time to give them a refresher course on this.

there is more we can do if we want to. question is, do you want to do more or do you want to keep doing the bare minimum and playing their game?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Yeah,sure...Cuz Leftist and Democrat are truth lovers may be ? I remember a President who had an employee named Monica. And you, do you remember ?

A little " cigar " ?

Why is it that everyone who seems a little right of center cannot talk about lying politicians without uttering Bill Clinton in the same breath?

The "Yeah but Clinton did....." sentiment is a little old now. It's like talking about the sex romps JFK had while living in the Carter Era. Or the Nixon cover ups while we are living in the Reagan Era. Clinton is the past. He screwed up and he pays for it now with an extremely tainted legacy.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If he is a republican, his speech is just a ploy to get elected. I don't think he has a chance in hell, though. Look at him. He looks like some kind of queer geek.
The entire republican strategy is to take as much money and freedom from you, while convincing you that it's for your own good.

I disagree with these tactics being "Anti-Republican", though. Republicans always do things like this. Dubya has just managed to make it look necessary, some how. I guess it's easy to fool sheep.

As he's outlined:

Bush's Anti-Republican Record
-----------------------------------------------
Balanced Budgets - Biggests Deficits in History
Personal Liberty - Patriot Act
Limited Government - Record increases in government spending
Limited Foreign Aid - $166 Billion for Iraq through 2003 alone
No Unfunded Mandates - No Child Left Behind, the biggest unfunded mandate ever
Shrinking Bureaucracy - Dept of Homeland Security

[Edited on 12-7-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah and the Dems idea is to tax all your money away and have it disappear into the darkness and take all your rights and freedoms away via political correctness and myriad laws and regulations.

So tell me how is one side better than the other?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You sound like you think I'm a Democrat! I hope that's not what you gathered from my last post! Neither side is better. We need to get away from both. A strong Libertarian party is the only way this gov't might be cleaned up. Otherwise, the only way is total abolishment. Start from square one.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fine,

but you did not say that!

one's impression from your post is that you are slamming the Republicans only. If you wish to be a moderate then present yourself accordingly.

That is called rational debate.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Fine,

but you did not say that!

No, I didn't. I'm not required to.

one's impression from your post is that you are slamming the Republicans only. If you wish to be a moderate then present yourself accordingly.

No. That's just your impression. Everyone who slams republicans is not a democrat or liberal. That's ignorance.

That is called rational debate.

Nope. That's called jumping to conclusions that best suit what you'd like to believe.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No offense man but you are eager to curse people and then present yourself as an intellectual.

You need to do a better job at being what you think you are.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You need to stop assuming everyone who has anything to say against one thing can be labeled based on their comments.
You jump to more conclusions than anyone I've ever seen. Just as you decided that I must like Reagan, based upon my Reagan thread. In fact, I hated Reagan. You have absolutely no basis for half of your conclusions, it seems to me. Someone like that has no idea what logical debate is.

Stop attempting to label people, and concentrate on debating the actual topic. That is what logical debate is about. Assumptions get you nowhere, except confused or misunderstood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join