It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
A strictly western phenomenon: The powerlessness of Man against the Tri-Polar Opposites of Church, State and the "Shadow Elite"

Martin Luther tacked his protests to the Catholic Church on the door and thus the seed was planted. The State of England ran with it...The Church is evil. Thus Protestants. But masons (unionized as Freemasons) had enjoyed a nice life building the empire of the Catholics across Europe... what's a skilled laborer to do?

Reform, and recruit. Thus we had a social club. Weishaupt, recognized the battle between Church & State as pitted less against each other, and more against the Liberty of individuals. Rather than champion this point and the individual, he sought to join in the games, openly infiltrating the Freemasons with his Illuminati objectives against Church & State.

It was less of a plan for World Domination, than an objective philosophy of society and the way it is shaped. Sure, he had kooky ideas about revolution and chaos, etc based in five stages...but the means had little to do with exhaulting him to King. In fact, the Illuminati inspired French Revolution most likely resulted in the execution of any 'shadow elite' that started the ball rolling. Napoleon wasn't 'in on it' just another opportunist.

I fully believe the 'conspirators' behind the New World Order are long since dead...but does that make the plan less insideous? What WE have done, no matter our role, is bang the drum FOR the Illuminati by continuing to speculate and empower everyone but ourselves.

When chaos is the goal, it matters not who you bang the drum for: Organized Religion, Compassionate Big Government, Trickle Down Big Business, Nation Building or Non-Agression...the point is taking any side in the fake war of Us Versus Them SERVES the SHADOW ELITE.

Rather than prop up a third devil completing the tri-polar balance of world power...why not take back LIBERTY? The only thing that suffers equally from both Church and State.

The shadow elite theory is a diversion from those that truly have the power to subvert your freedom, and we allow to do so freely in increasing amounts as we see the "New World Order" of the "Shadow Elite" unfold before our eyes.

When you start summering in Guantanamo, or have to start taking Prayer oaths...don't look to smoking men in shadows.

"It's the government stupid" ...And their strange bedfellow The Church.

Have a nice decade. See you on the other side of 12/21/2012.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Can I join ur l33t kr3w?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't follow you.

Do you follow this? Those that seek to expose the so called Illuminati through 'secret' web meetings, denial of 'ignorance', and dissemination of 'enlightenment' are doing their work for them in the absence of real Illuminati?

I don't think Freemasons continue in the Gnostic tradition for the search for Truth anymore... but I admit being drawn to the principles.

The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation
From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick
The Gnostic Christians of the second century believed that only a special revelation of knowledge rather than faith could save a person. The contents of this revelation could not be received empirically or derived a priori. They considered this special gnosis so valuable that it must be kept secret. Here are the ten major principles of the gnostic revelation:

-The creator of this world is demented.
-The world is not as it appears, in order to hide the evil in it, a delusive veil obscuring it and the deranged deity.
-There is another, better realm of God, and all our efforts are to be directed toward
---returning there
---bringing it here
-Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back, and we can be made to remember our origin in the stars.
-Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.
-You can pass from the delusional prison world into the peaceful kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace and allows you to see reality through His eyes.
-Christ gave, rather than received, revelation; he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive, where other mystery religions only bring about amnesis: knowledge of it at the "other time" in "the other realm," not here. He causes it to come here, and is the living agency to the Sole Good God (i.e. the Logos).
-Probably the real, secret Christian church still exists, long underground, with the living Corpus Christi as its head or ruler, the members absorbed into it. Through participation in it they probably have vast, seemingly magical powers.
-The division into "two times" (good and evil) and "two realms" (good and evil) will abruptly end with victory for the good time here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date.
-During this time period we are on the sifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance to, the deranged creator demiurge of this world or the One Good God and his kingdom, whom we know through Christ.

To know these ten principles of Gnostic Christianity is to court disaster.
(now he tells us?)

Uber Psychedelic Guru Terence McKenna championed this tradition...is he a SHADOW ELITE?

All I'm saying is that anyone that pisses of the Catholic Empire as much as Freemasons must be doing something right. (=

I'm not Pro-Mason, just anti-organized anything... including counter-conspiracy.

Liberty Uber Alles

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is nice and easy explanation for little that we observe today.

If the Illumaniti don't exist or satanists or others then how come nobody in the body politic does what the public wants?

You mean it is just business people calling the shots?

Oh really. What about responding to the consumer, which every business must slavishly do....

something don't add up and it is the 'fifth column' wrote large and global and aligned with darkness.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Um..yeah..welcome to ATS I guess...why can't people make introductions : - ( ?!!?

Anyways, sure, we will start our own l33t Kr3w then

Thanks, for uh, the info, I guess...not much to debate here...

-wD

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm not following protocol here. (I don't know your secret handshakes). But I'm just challenging you.

Does it help you to understand where I'm coming from if I tell you I go on mainstream boards and try to PROVE there IS a Shadow Elite Illuminati?

Not just to be an azzhole (Devils Advocate Style), but to further debate in the Socratic method. Sorry, I'm a student of philosophy, and like proof.

I challenge all beliefs, and only ask that someone make a compelling case for those they hold. Was just trying to make a little ground zero for myself and other newbs from the perspective of a non-believer to start the process.

Does anyone not have good essays to post 'pointing' to the existence of a LEADER of this conspiracy?

Or better yet, let's assume it's all true. What do we do about it? Who are 'we'? Surely we must be more than just 'not the shadow elite'? Do we define ourselves then as victims? These are legitimate issues, that should be at the core of an Illuminati debate. Otherwise, it's all kind of, well, pointless isn't it?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No offense to you because you are new here.

But I am so tired of the obvious programming by the controllers and how it has #ed the brains of everyone.

You all ask for proof right?

What is proof?

I always ask the same question of people:

Prove to me that the sun will come up tomorrow, 100% guaranteed for us all to see.

You can't. You can give me reems and reems of info about what happened every day before and you can cite probability that approaches 100% but you cannot prove it.

So tell me this, how can you prove what the powers much greater than you do everything they can to hide?

Can you prove the existance of something that you cannot measure?

Can you prove something that people do not want to believe?

Can you understand something that you are incapable of?

My point is this: proof has its place and it has its form but do not rely on it to explain reality. Because if you did then you would not understand why we even exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I do agree with you there, and know enough to know I don't know anything for a fact.

All we can know is based on a preponderance of empirical evidence. Do you Neo ascribe to any particular belief in who is in charge? Based on any certain (not evidence) but observations?

I believe if there is a conspiracy to confuse and divide it is in both arms of our increasingly bi-partisan government. In other words, the division is staged, an act, a diversion so that everyone has SOMEONE to blame for the lack of progress.

But again, who are "we"? Just an ever so slightly enlightened faction of the 'sheep'? And what do we do about it that isn't self defeating by definition?

Example: I think Ted Turner is on to the government liars and made his Billion dollar donation to the UN as a symbolic act of balance to the remaining Superpower USA and it's NWO. You may think the opposite, that Turner is part of the Shadow Elite trying to bring about the NWO THROUGH the UN.

The only thing we all have in common is the belief we are being confused and divided. The culprits still elude us do they not?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Well I do agree with you there, and know enough to know I don't know anything for a fact.

All we can know is based on a preponderance of empirical evidence. Do you Neo ascribe to any particular belief in who is in charge? Based on any certain (not evidence) but observations?

I believe if there is a conspiracy to confuse and divide it is in both arms of our increasingly bi-partisan government. In other words, the division is staged, an act, a diversion so that everyone has SOMEONE to blame for the lack of progress.

But again, who are "we"? Just an ever so slightly enlightened faction of the 'sheep'? And what do we do about it that isn't self defeating by definition?

Example: I think Ted Turner is on to the government liars and made his Billion dollar donation to the UN as a symbolic act of balance to the remaining Superpower USA and it's NWO. You may think the opposite, that Turner is part of the Shadow Elite trying to bring about the NWO THROUGH the UN.

The only thing we all have in common is the belief we are being confused and divided. The culprits still elude us do they not?

First of all I have to say that you have a good attitude for delving into the world of conspiracy, the murkiest of all liquids.

Ultimately I think the reality of all is the act of creation itself, from darkness came light and the stuggle between both for dominance. That's it for me. Call it religion, call it physics, call it mysticism, call it baloney, call it history or call it as reality is up to you.

As someone that studies philosophy you are certainly not ignorant of these concepts.

For me the who or when or even what is no so important it is the why.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yes Neo....You are wise.....wise to know the right question....WHY? I always thought "what does God see when he looks upon our civilization"....Obviously he has his plan, and the satan has his. We must look like fools running amok (is that how you spell it?) with our own theories....We know deep down what is happening, but like you said....DO most really want understand the truth? We all know that the truth can hurt, it can scare the crap out of us even....That is, if we've lost our faith in the Lord

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Do you follow this? Those that seek to expose the so called Illuminati through 'secret' web meetings, denial of 'ignorance', and dissemination of 'enlightenment' are doing their work for them in the absence of real Illuminati?

Uber Psychedelic Guru Terence McKenna championed this tradition...is he a SHADOW ELITE?

All I'm saying is that anyone that pisses of the Catholic Empire as much as Freemasons must be doing something right. (=

I'm not Pro-Mason, just anti-organized anything... including counter-conspiracy.

Liberty Uber Alles

there is one group that runs the world. they compete amongst themselves for rank. they occasionally have to quell public awareness and dissent. this is what war, pestilence and plague were invented for. the culling of the herd. freemasons and the vatican, zionists and communists, or any other -ist, are all branches of the same tree.
we are not illuminati, although we most certainly do their work for them. we have been indoctrinated into certain lexicons of thinking via language, morals, dogma, and formalised education.
i believe orwell called it newspeak. the reworking of the common useage of words to the end of making it impossible to think contrarily to what 'they' want you to think.
mckenna could easily have been illuminati, or unwitting useful fool. organic leary. i like to keep a VERY open mind. see you at the hyperpoint.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

there is one group that runs the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

there is one group that runs the world.

i always thought i'd make a good king of the world. my first act would be a big bonfire of bankers, lawyers, politicians and multimillionaires.
there is only one way to the top in this world, ...evil. so, don't buy any marshmallows and wienies just yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

we are not illuminati, although we most certainly do their work for them.

______
So what ARE we? Just ever so slightly enlightened sheep being led to slaughter with the 'privelge' of knowing our own demise?

When I watch The Matrix I don't envy the resistence, I envy the dream.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

we are not illuminati, although we most certainly do their work for them.

______
So what ARE we? Just ever so slightly enlightened sheep being led to slaughter with the 'privelge' of knowing our own demise?

When I watch The Matrix I don't envy the resistence, I envy the dream.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by RANT]

i don't have answers. just more questions.
i picture us as analogous to the baby sea turtle in the galapogos. our awareness is akin to breaking out of the sand onto the beach. we may pause at this point and say to ourselves, 'HA, i made it! i'm no blind fool egg buried in the sand.'. os course this would be folly as any adult sea turtle will tell you. our 'ascension' through awareness would hardly be worthwhile if another challange didn't lie around the corner waiting to bushwhack us.
we probably face the same odds as the turtles, too. maybe we're just something's food.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Big up RANT for quoting the Gnostic "Exegesis"!!! Want to know about the Occult-Alien connection? Simple->"My Kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD"!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

-snip-
Or better yet, let's assume it's all true. What do we do about it? Who are 'we'? Surely we must be more than just 'not the shadow elite'? Do we define ourselves then as victims? These are legitimate issues, that should be at the core of an Illuminati debate. Otherwise, it's all kind of, well, pointless isn't it?

True or false or whatever, it is what it is (or isn't). Indeed, who are we and what do we do? To me, this really sums up what it's all about. Awareness is one thing, action is entirely another.
I want action, but don't know how or what to do or where to do it.
I am not a sheep but I play one in real life.
I am now beginning to be realize that all along I've been searching for said point and have grown increasingly frustrated that I can't find one. As it stands, so far, the best I can hope for is to dodge the bullet that seems to be heading for all of us 'sheep'.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Rant. Don't take Dick as the basis for your theory. Sure, one or two groups may have held the gnostic view that he writes about, but you have to remember that gnostisim had more interpretations than any other religion. There were literally thousands of sects, all over the world. The vast majority had entirely different beliefs from each other over interpretation.

I'm afraid Dick has tried to generalise something that cannot be generalised.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just re-read Rant's Postings:

Quote: "I fully believe the 'conspirators' behind the New World Order are long since dead...but does that make the plan less insideous (*NO*)? What WE have done, no matter our role, is bang the drum FOR the Illuminati by continuing to speculate and empower everyone but ourselves.

When chaos is the goal, it matters not who you bang the drum for: Organized Religion, Compassionate Big Government, Trickle Down Big Business, Nation Building or Non-Agression...the point is taking any side in the fake war of Us Versus Them (Yeah like "Liberal" vs. "Conservative")SERVES the SHADOW ELITE.

Rather than prop up a third devil completing the tri-polar balance of world power...why not take back *LIBERTY*? The only thing that suffers equally from both Church and State."

Wow - you really hit the nail on the head - You are the man, RANT!!!

P.S. Nobody is in "Charge" - everything is on Auto-Pilot. It is all an ILLUSION done with "Interest Rates" - how does an American translate the word "Democracy" = "Free Market"!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hmph. Unfortunately, stamping out a widespread misapprehension is a never-ending and thankless task. The Bavarian Illuminati did not by any means wish to spread chaos. On the contrary, the believed in intelligent, ordered society, free of some of the dominations of the Church and State, who had perhaps overstepped their natural bounds... but their theories were no different than those of the American Revolution.

Why not try reading about them here and here? You may find yourself surprised by facts such as this:

Where Weishaupt and Knigge promoted a freedom from church domination over philosophy and science, John Robison and the Abbe Barruel saw a call for the destruction of the church. Where Weishaupt and Knigge wanted a release from the excesses of state oppression, Robison and Barruel saw the destruction of the state. Where Weishaupt and Knigge wanted to educate women and treat them as intellectual equals, Robison and Barruel saw the destruction of the natural and proper order of society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join