It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds-lead Illuminati Conduct "Red Symphony"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I searched ATS for a thread relating to the famous Red Symphony documents from 1938 relating to Rakovsky's interrogation by the russian police working for Stalin. The document goes along way to explain why Stalin and Hitler signed a pact in 1939. It is the most amazing document and reveals alot about the NWO. I must assume there is already a thread relating to this on ATS but I couldn't find it. Anyone interested in learning about the Illuminati should certainly read it, it explains alot about the worlds history in the 20th century, and how the Illuminati control the world.

www.savethemales.ca...

[edit on 30-12-2006 by golddragnet]

[edit on 30-12-2006 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
More coverage of the Red Symphony here. I am surprised nobody has added to this thread. The Red Symphony is one of the most significant and amazing documents ever found, detailing how the NWO were behind the Russian Revolution, and why, and how they played Hitler against Stalin. Anyone interested in learning about the NWO or Illuminati should read it.

www.worldnewsstand.net...

[edit on 1-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very intresting..

I'm reading right now. I'll let you know what I think after I'm done.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I read as much of the interview transcript as my tired brain would allow at this late hour. Though relatively interesting, I have several reasons to doubt its authenticity.

The main is its dubious origin, it can hardly be called a primary source-

A verbal interrogation in french, "registered on apparatus" through the wall, translated into russian by a doctor, secretly copied and found in poor condition on the dead doctors body by a spanish volunteer, finally translated into spanish for publication. So many points at which its authenticity cannot possibly be verified. A pdf of the original documents would be necessary for any kind of attempt at verification.

The conversation itself between Rakovsky and Gabriel is bizarre in its content, for what is supposed to be an interrogation. So many times they congratulate each other on their intelligence and speak in outlandishly elaborate sentences. Perhaps that would be normal for the intelligentsia of the period but I get the impression it is more constructed than a flowing dialogue. The relationship of interrogator as pupil and prisoner as lerned mentor is equally unconvincing.

Finally, this Henry Makow P.h.D character. I've looked over some of his work and he seems to make so many powerful and controversial statements in each one of his articles without qualification that I doubt his rigour as an academic. Each article would take a lifetime to research. And he parades the P.h.D as a badge of approval constantly. Bluntly I dont trust him. He also mentions the 'Protocols of the elders of zion' which (as far as I am aware) has been shown over and over to be a plagiarized hoax.

That said, its still a relatively interesting and insightful read, even if it is (as I believe) a piece of creative writing.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Elders of Zion was of course a hoax, however it still is a significant document, just because it wasn't written by zionists doesn't mean it shouldn't be read, the document does still give clear insights as to why so many incomprehensible political decisions are made in both local, national and international politics, which seem to continually work against the favor of the masses and in favor of the vested interests of the banking/industrial cartel -- the global power elite.
There isn't a "jewish" plot as such at all, but the jews arre being used like pawns by the NWO. Part of the motivations for WW1 and WW2 was the setting of the state of Israel, you will be able to find jewish groups who do realise the truth and are very much against the state of israel and their policies for various reasons, sites such as jewsagainstzionism.com and there are numerous others. Most of the Jewish people were not from Israel historically at all, mostly they were from eastern europe and other places. You might also be surprised to learn that there is rasicm in Israel between the leaders of israel and their own jewish people.
www.rense.com...
you can learn about ashkenazi jews, talmud jews, and then the sephardi jews who have been treated very badly in Israel. It was Sephardi jewish children who were deliberately poisoned by the state of Israel in an experiment (and amazingly there were funded by USA to do so).

The Elders of Zion wasn't really a plan of Jewish leaders to control the world, BUT the document is really the Grand Plan to create the One-World Government, Economy, and Satanic religion known as the New World Order (NWO).

Because that interview with Rakovsky was translated many times it will lose something in translation, you should note too that Rakovsky was very high up in the communist party, so it can explain the cordial tone of the interview. However the tone of the interview isn't what is significant. After reading it you will realise that there is alot of truth in what they are saying and it does explain alot, much of which couldn't be explained any other way, such as why did western bankers (even jewish bankers) fund Hitler (and even AFTER his persecutions of the jews was known), why did western bankers fund communism (oddly, these so-called enemies of Capitalism had no difficulty whatsoever in raising vast amounts of capital from Jewish financiers around the World), why was the supposedly communist Trotsky married to an aristocrat, a woman whose family had very close links with the Rothschild family.
When Tortsky was on his return to Russia after succesfully fund-raising in New York he was arrested in Nova Scotia by the British authorities, on the sound rationale that he was heading for Russia to take Russia out of the WW1 and thereby increase the Germans' capabilities on the Western front. But in a stunning reversal of "how things are supposed to be", the American President Woodrow Wilson intervened and Trotsky was allowed to continue on his way!!!

Why did Hitler and Stalin sign a pact in 1939? Of course it will also raise other questions, and it shouldn't take a genius to figure out that WW1 was totally staged, there was no reason for that war, and when it became very clear that it was a stalemate then a solution could very easily have been found instead of slaughtering men in their hundreds of thousands, can you give any explanation why on times as much as 50,000 men were forced to stand in front of enemy fire in a single day during WW1 with no hope of success, surely after the first few dozen men were simply shot it should have been clear it was hopeless and suicide and the loss of that number of men would cause severe problems to your own sides hopes of winning. Why did Churchill send so many thousands to their deaths in Gallipoli, a mission that even the most stupid man could clearly see was dooemed to failure, and at a time when precious troops were needed in what should have been the main focus in mainland europe. Can you explain why Churchill ignored all the best advice of his top generals in WW2 by fighting mostly pointless battles in Northern Africa and thus prolonging the lenght of the war at a time when his military advisors were pleading with him to waste no time going after germany. How can it be explained why Hitler was allowed to get so far by the Allies in the first place, they could very easily have stopped his aggression long before 1939. And who funded Hitler? I assume you are already aware that GW Bush's grandfather Prescott Bush started the family fortune from dealing with Nazi germany, the Bush's are most definitely working for the NWO
www.youtube.com...
www.oldamericancentury.org...
www.serendipity.li...
Did you ever wonder why Henry Ford was allowed to receive the highest honor any foreign citizen can receive from Nazi Germany
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
I guess you have read about Bilderberger and Bohemian Grove. The NWO certainly does exist, they do control most of the world, and one of their main goals is a one world government and a micro-chipped population. 9/11 was another one of their steps that is helping them to succeed their goals

[edit on 2-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'll try and present as thorough a response as I can. Apologies, its a two parter, if it is too long winded please just read and respond to the conclusion.

The Elders of Zion was of course a hoax, however it still is a significant document

If the document is a hoax then it is most likely written to fuel the fire of 'jewish bankers run the world' theories that became popular in the late 19th century. Again, an interesting piece of fiction which raises interesting questions about the organisation and control of international monetary systems. Reading any more into it than that is falling for its writers ploy. So when you say:

the document is really the Grand Plan to create the One-World Government

...I can't help but feel you've got too much faith in people who share your lack of faith in international politics.

There isn't a "jewish" plot as such at all, but the jews arre being used like pawns by the NWO. l

Nobody said anything about jews! I can see what you're trying to say here that you're not racist but Israel does some messed up stuff and doesnt represent mainstream jews. Can be said about any powerful country, Israel just happens to be in the thick of it geographically, so its responses to threats, percieved or real, are more aggressive. I am familiar with the problem of labelling "anti-globalist superbankers" as "anti-semites" but this would most easily be avoided if we just stopped saying "Jew" here there and everywhere. It's a tar brush. It's like saying Bush and Blair's behaviour means all christians are trying to dominate the globe. Say 'illuminati' or 'banking elite' or 'aristocracy', or whatever you believe, but not 'jew'.

you will realise that there is alot of truth in what they are saying and it does explain alot, much of which couldn't be explained any other way

Careful with that word truth. It is an interesting alternative historical narrative however from this point onwards you go down the Henry Makow (P.h.D!!!:@@
route of telling a narrative which according to conventional history is revisionist. I will take the time to look at each statement which you feel adds weight to the NWO argument:

why did western bankers (even jewish bankers) fund Hitler (and even AFTER his persecutions of the jews was known)

Same reason anything is invested in, to make money. The german industrial machine provided a helpful investment sink for the US in the depression. And westerners were happy to have a tough military barrier between themselves and russia. Perhaps you think it seems wierd that we funded then fought Hitler... Saddam hussein ring a bell?

why did western bankers fund communism

Same answer, to make money. Same reason rich countries have always supported authoritarian regimes, they're good at forcing people to work hard, grow economy etc. Purely a cold financial decision. And also in one sentence 'western bankers' become 'jewish financiers'. Seriosly dragnet, gotta watch it with that J word!

why was the supposedly communist Trotsky married to an aristocrat, a woman whose family had very close links with the Rothschild family.

Whose to say Trotsky was an idealogue? Marrying into wealth is as old as the hills, says more about Trotskys ambition than it does about Rothschilds/NWO.

(Trotsky)... was arrested in Nova Scotia by the British authorities, on the sound rationale that he was heading for Russia to take Russia out of the WW1 and thereby increase the Germans' capabilities on the Western front. But in a stunning reversal of "how things are supposed to be", the American President Woodrow Wilson intervened and Trotsky was allowed to continue on his way!!!

Why on earth would we want hitler to be stronger on his western front? This statement explains itself according to conventional history.

(Continues in part 2)

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
From this point your post becomes about WW1 and 2 which you state were totally pointless and staged. There are always multiple strategic reasons for war, be they to make money for the military-industrial complex, to expand territory, to destroy a threat (perceived or real!) to sovereignty, to whip up national fervour and maintain control of the populous by entering a more ‘martial law’ system, and so on… It is easy to look back on WWI and WWII with hindsight and say various strategic moves were ridiculous, but unfortunately you don’t have the benefit of hindsight during the fog of war. I have no doubt that the publicly stated reasons for war are not the real strategic reasons, such is the nature of power politics. I don’t feel this adds any credence to a NWO theory.
Hitler wasn’t ‘allowed’ to get as far as he did, his blitzkrieg strategy just worked very well. To say he could have easily been stopped is a bit of a stretch to say the least!

I am aware of the Prescott Bush/Union Banking/Hitler funding issue explained by John Buchanan in the film “Martial law 911” but again, the reasons for this can be purely financial and don’t add to NWO theory, just another insight into the amorality of greed.

To your final point. J have read about the Bohemian grove, Skull and bones, Bilderberger, Freemasonry etc. But I have seen no evidence that connects these into any overarching global power institution. Yes they are secretive and full of powerful people, but so are investment cartels, gentleman’s clubs, board rooms etc etc etc ad infinitum. Evidence of odd behaviour yes, but of NWO no.

Conclusions

The reason I have taken such time to respond is to assure you that I am not dismissing your arguments out of ignorance, laziness, or because I’m a ‘blind sheeple’ and so on. I just feel all too often conspiracy theories and theorists back each other up with socially accepted narratives. To convince anybody of even one of your points mentioned above would take years of serious research using historical documents, interviews, and so on. The rigorous conventional academic method of history if you like. You set out to convince me of the existence of the NWO but instead regurgitated other peoples semi-informed opinions, and thus I remain unconvinced. I would suggest to you that the three most important things here, and this goes for all theories, are evidence, evidence, and more evidence.

Some evidence, such as John Stockwells accounts of his times in the CIA, or JFK’s speech to media representatives about secret societies, or Larry Silversteins ‘pull it’ quote, is testimonial and so only as interesting as the persons experiences and the trustworthiness of their accounts. Video evidence such as the WTC squibs, Al Jones Bohemian Grove video, is more trustworthy in its accuracy, in that what you see is what you get if footage is unaltered, but this footage requires sensible interpretation. Documentary evidence such as Operation Northwoods is again more compelling due to it being straight from the horses mouth in their own words, but again must be interpreted rationally.

If so called ‘conspiracy theorists’ are to be taken at all seriously, we must adopt the same rigorous methods used by those who would most effectively counter argue, i.e. the academics, and not sink to the level of the mainstream media in making guesses, assumptions, and interesting but unevidenced narratives. We need to take the theorist out of the theory. Otherwise all we do is dilute the quality evidence in a sea of speculation.

I hope this has been of some help to you, and I look forward to your response.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I take your point, when I said there isn't a jewish conspriacy I should have said there isn't a "Zionist" conspiracy, but I think you understand my point. I think you misunderstand ALOt however, in many other things. And to suggest the jewish financiers (they were mostly jewish and I certainly won't apoligise for this, it is a fact and not of my creating) should have been allowed to fund communism and nazism for money is misunderstanding alot, not only about the percieved threat of both of those, but the main point of communism was it was anti-capitilism, it would have been against the interests of bankers, and it would certainly have been prevented by their own governments if the whole thing wasn't being staged from behind the scenes. And using Saddam Hussein only goes to shiow your whole misunderstanding of the situation. The US and Britian building up Saddam's forces is exactly what I am talking about, he was used like a pawn by those in power, and he was also given the all clear by USA to invade Kuwait, and he was taken by surprise when the US retaliated, and of course he was left in power for many more years. Saddam was built up by the NWO, used as a pawn, and discarded when it suited them.
I do think you should maybe read through my posts again (if you have the time) and try to think about it a bit more.
The Elders of Zion wasn't really written by people who believed in Zionism, but it was written by people who believe in a one world government, so it isn't entirely a hoax.
I am sure as you study more about all the different subjects on this forum you will soo realise that the governments lie to us all the time, the mainstream news media almost never tell the truth. I am sure you realise this yourself. You already know that 9/11 was the work of the US gov. How do you think they could have gotten away with it unless they were also very sure of the co-operation and silence of the worlds media and other governments. Try to think about it. 9/11 wasn't just about waging the war on terror, it was about increasing their grip on power of the world, look at all the laws which have been passed since 9/11.

I can tell you for certainty that WW1 and WW2 were the work of the NWO. You can make explanations for the funding of nazism and communism by the west, but maybe you are not able to fully imagine the feelings of the time. The west was saying how communism and nazism were the worst of evils, a threat to all mankind, and yet here were the same people funding them, and it wasn't just about money, it was about increasing their grip on power and moving the world towards 1 government, and you can see that they have steered the world in that direction.
I could give you many, many examples of the NWO in operation, such as when Khodorkovsky, the richest man in russia was arrested in 2004, you probably remember it, he was an opponent of Putin, when the russian government went to seize Khodorkovsky's assets they were shocked to find that all his wealth had been handed over to none other than the Rothschild group!!!
Here is a clip of a man who met Baron De Rothschild and some of the leading banksters of the world at what was supposed to be an earth summit meeting, he wondered why the powerful banksters were there, worth looking into.
video.google.com...

Sorry I don't have time to go into your answers in more detail, but if you do more research, you can explain different facts with answers such as, well that is just another isolated issue, doesn't mean it is conected to the NWO, but when you have hundreds of such incidences maybe you need to look more closely to see what is really going on, is there another agenda?

Here is a quote by David Rockefeller even admitting to being part of the NWO
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—-one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Jordan Maxwell and Anthony Hilder did alot of research into the NWO and were warning that they would take full control long before internet and modern communications etc, some of their work is interesting and worth finding, if you searcg google videos or youtube

Have a good day

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
hey fellas from the stand point of peace i would concur we forge the future by acknowledging global stability. since i live at the heart of the sillicon valley and notice since i have lived here (i am 22) a tons of high class cartelanism racing through these streets. the lower class confides, they work beneath them because they know they will always be at the benifit of the other cartels, where the middle class just sort of sits back in the state of disbeliefe at what is happening. the new world order appears to be running full steem ahead, as the bankers lay waste to my beloved valley and women run away with them...

what do i say to these people??? help me...

[edit on 2-1-2007 by figaro]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here is a good link to another thread that is related to this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To be honest this thread is rapidaly expanding into an all encompassing discussion of the NWO, and I doubt 2/3 people can sum up all the evidence and theory relating to this subject. I can see you have a great passion for this subject, but you take on too many subjects at once, and I find that in discussion with you I am swamped with new information and unable to take it all in adequately and respond without using every waking hour! (A priveledge I unfortunately do not have)

This thread was initially a discussion of the Red symphony, the authenticity of which is in question. If we can get a pdf of the original documents found on the body of Dr landovsky we may be able to ask a russian (or a frank should they be in french) to translate, and somebody familiar with russian history to interpret.

Without those the only we we can assess its validity is to find somebody with a good knowledge of 19th century russian history to read the transcript and see if it both in character of russian intelligentsia and if it is historically accurate.

Though off topic, since I just watched the George hunt video about the UNCED meeting I might as well comment here.

On listening to Edmond Rothschild I thought hunt's interpretation was to say the least harsh. All the baron mentioned was:

Problems - Greenhouse effect, Pollution, Acid Rain, Waste diposal

Solutions - Disposal of waste in uninhabited regions (cenral sahara, mountain volcanoes, gobi desert, 'empty quarter' of arabia), turning atmospheric CO2 into dry ice, Alternative energy sources (Wave, water, wind)

The key solution he mentioned which I imagine worries the NWOrriers is the propoasal of a 'International conservation banking program' in which he suggests countries put aside, tax free, some of their profits in order to realise some of the above solutions. He explicitly states it should 'Not, Not be placed into greedy hands or weapons of destruction' so that we may not be 'cursed by our descendants' for destroying the planet.

So ok the fact that he is a banker proposing a new type of tax free international bank sounds like it has the potential of being a clever business ploy, but most of what he says is similar to what I would argue for.

The key bit which undermined my confidence in George Hunt's analysis was where he said that the conference called 'indigenous peoples and wildlife' problems. I think this is a misinterpretation of a comma as a colon! I will demonstrate:

What Hunt heard

"Each country has it's own problems: it's indigenous peoples and its wildlife"

What I heard

"Each country has it's own problems, it's indigenous peoples and its wildlife"

The reason I'm sure its a comma? At another point in Hunts own video when Rothschild mentions alternative energy he explicitly states that the projects 'must not displace humans or wildlife'.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I have lived in Russia (my wife is russian), and I have quite alot of knowledge of russian (and european and american) history of the last 2 centuries. I spent alot of time studying and researching history in the past, and I do speak russian.

The whole NWO subject of course would take many, many hours to study all of it, because it is so big and has been going on for so long, and the fact that it is in part secret (the fact that the banksters or NWO control USA through the Federal Reserve isn't really any secret at all, it is just that some are finally starting to wake up to it now).

There is alot for you to study and I am sure you will find more than enough evidence even on this website to convince you that the NWO really exists, as that was your first question. Maybe you should start with the Federal Reserve. Google search for Aaron Russo's Freedom to Facism video, which covers some of it. It is very clear the NWO control the Federal Reserve. American Taxes go to the Federal Reserve which is a privately owned bank. Actually Russo's video should have started a bit earlier in time, maybe starting with A. Lincoln's acheivements as president, and the reversal of his good work by the US government. And you should wonder why the US government is working AGAINST the american people in this.

Whatever you may or may not believe about Rakovsky's document, you can be sure that both communism and facism were funded by the same banksters. WW1 and WW2 were both orchestrated by the NWO, there is alot more proof of that than simply Rakovsky's interview.

And for Rothschild's words at that UNCED meeting, he had to say something, so he said exactly what you and everyone else wanted to hear, you would be very naive if you really imagined that he was interested in anything other than setting up another hugely profitable money making scam that benefits only himself and his cronies. And since when is Edmund Rothschild and the other banksters experts on the worlds environmental issues?
I think you are underestimating just how evil Rothschild and the NWO are. Do you think that the people who orchestrate wars care about the indiginous people in remote areas.
Anyhow it is for you to do more research, I hope you find the Red Symphony interesting anyhow. If you really are only at the very beginning of doing any research and never knew the US Gov (and many other governments) are only puppets of the banksters, then in a few weeks or months you might return to this thread, and I am more than certain that you will have a much less sceptical point of view, you will start to realise the truth, and hopefully you will even be adding to this thread and other threads on this and other forums.
A quote from J. Edgar Hoover "The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." The NWO does exist and they are winning through control of the banking systems first, and then the media, governments etc, etc. It is good that people are slowly starting to wake up to it, largely through the independant power of the uncensored internet (Murdoch and co. are taking some steps to control the internet, but it is ahuge task and will be difficult to achieve, lets hope they don't). I am sure that in the back of your mind you realised there was alot wrong with how the world is run and you must have suspected the governments of the world were in fact working for someone else, not the people they represent, and this is why you have joined this site.

A presentation by Jordan Maxwell should be very interesting to you, he has some good stuff of google videos, he explains the symbols on the 1 dollar bill (why do you think the dollar bill has secret symbols on it, it isn't be accident), there are many other good dpeakers out there and I am sure you will come across some their work in the soming weeks, I am sure you will get advice from many members on ATS as to where are good areas to research and which to avoid.
video.google.com...

Good Luck in finding the answers you are searching.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by golddragnet]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've read about the federal reserve, fractional reserve banking, and jeckyll island. I've seen all the videos off Al Jones website. I've read about the CFR, the Trilateral commision, Ive even seen that short 'conspiracy masters' video with all the quotes and the bad music. I've observed how intelligence is manipulated for political clout, how politics and media act like a public vaudeville act, and the hypocrisy in nearly every statement by every world leader. I could go on.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm in no doubt that the story given to the public is never the true version of events, that we are treat not only as idiots but sometimes with outright contempt by those who should lead and inspire us. I think it absolutely impossible that the semi-literate, draft dodging, faux-christian GW Bush is running anything other than the occasional couple of miles jog. Obviously forces are pulling the strings from behind the scenes, and things like the bilderberg group, the bohemian grove, skull and bones, scroll and key and so on are a window into their world.

What I'm not convinced of is that they have a long term grand plan for the world. I don't think the world is that easy to manipulate, there are too many variables, and I'm not ready to give these selfish 'philanthropists' (read: hedonists) that much credit. I'm sure they are aiming for global systems of governance, but I don't think they want a nazified prison planet. Why would they want their kids to live on such a crummy planet? As for WWI and WWII, could they really have been games ran on both sides by the same people? Wouldnt that mean they would need multiple plans for the end depending on who won? For me it seems to be too far from occams razor to be true, but if the evidence is there to support it I'll get there.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Giordano Bruno

(Trotsky)... was arrested in Nova Scotia by the British authorities, on the sound rationale that he was heading for Russia to take Russia out of the WW1 and thereby increase the Germans' capabilities on the Western front. But in a stunning reversal of "how things are supposed to be", the American President Woodrow Wilson intervened and Trotsky was allowed to continue on his way!!!

Why on earth would we want hitler to be stronger on his western front? This statement explains itself according to conventional history.

I hadn't read fully through all the posts earlier, too time consuming, etc. However I saw this and wonder why you asked that question, did you not understand that is exactly the same question I was asking. Of course USA and Britain should not have wanted Russia out of the war and allow Germany able to concentrate their forces on the west. That is why Trotsky was arrested, he certainly shouldn't have been let go, so the question should be asked, why did Wilson intervene in this case. Wilson was working under the instruction of the NWO. And the NWO did know in advance who would win the war. They couldn't predict every single days activities each day, but they certainly could and did manipulate the overall result of the war, and if things weren't going exactly to plan (as it often didn't) they would intervene, they had the power to do so.
You asked me to show concrete evidence of everything I posted earlier, well that is certainly a fair point. However I should say I have been studying history and these subjects for many years, I studied history in detail from as far back as my school and university years and in my early career. I have discussed these same issues many, many times, it is very time consuming to try to dig up proof for all these things again over a forum. I have posted a certain amount of evidence, and it is far too time consuming to attempt to prove every fact. It is for YOU to verify this if you wish yourself, I (or anyone else) certainly can't conduct a lecture with evidence on such subjects over the internet. What these forums really do is point each other in a particular direction, and it is up to each one of us to decide if it sounds plausable or interesting and if we want to look into it further ourselves. There is evidence to support what i was posting earlier. The results of the wars were predicted in advance, and events were manipulated to get the results. It would be far too time consuming for me to go into everyting in more details and to try to show you proof for each and every incident over the internet.
Anyhow I am sure as you dig further you will find more and more information that is interesting

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This thread is important in light of the current global exigency.

Marked for further reading.

top topics

join