It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saddam's dead, so what now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are some of you people actually defending Saddam? Yeah, I guess we should have left him alone... Right?

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
We go on to the next event. Like the one posted on www.worldreports.org in archives--U.S.Treasury Secretary Paulson Arrested In Germany--This has to do with the Wanta Story and the release of the American peoples money from the ending of the cold war...

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Oh! the hypocrisy!

i took my numbers from iraq body count, they tally up iraqi civilian deaths since the united states entered

We know that saddam used nerve gas on kurdish villages! This alone is a crime against humanity!

What is the difference between saddam and hitler? They both used gas to kill civilians.

first of all, my entire point was on people just pulling out random numbers
secondly, hitler systematically attempted to wipe an entire religious/ethnic groups off of the planet

hitler is a much greater evil than saddam
though, i don't think saddam was anything more than a horribly brutal dictator
i'm not defending him
i'm just angry at the united states going into iraq on false premises
then not even having an exit strategy

[edit on 1/1/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Are some of you people actually defending Saddam? Yeah, I guess we should have left him alone... Right?

I dont think anyone has defended Saddam, please point out where.

This does raise another question, Saddam was allowed a trial with defence attorney's and the right of appeal, due process.
David Hicks and others are still sitting in cells in Gitmo without having received any of these basic rights, so Saddam has been afforded more rights by the US govt than citizens of govts that have actually been helping the US.
In effect the US believes that Saddam was more deserving of basic human rights than an alleged foot soldier. Is that right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join