It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackburn Rovers: a point!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
sweet, we got a tie, and against liverpool. that's not too bad at all. gotta love getting a point. now we're not at the very very bottom of the table. WORD

TRD

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That wasn't a bad result, who scored?

I'm a bit lazy to go check lol!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
rovers goals by jay bothroyd (first start after injury) and brett emerton, and liverpool goals by john arne riise and milan baros. brad friedel had another huge day. he just doesn't get old...

TRD

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I ended up watching the highlights and by what i saw Blackburn should be ok. They played really well.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
we've been playing well for a while, but we need to get points, and we need to stop being retarded and beat the teams at the bottom of the league, instead of just tying them.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
to be fair to hughes, he inherited a graeme souness team which was going down the drains. he did great with wales, in time, i think blackburn will become a top 10 team again. pity he aint got jack walkers money now

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
well i know he's great, but i'm just really worried about relegation. if we get relegated, we can't worry about any sort of future, cause we'll be in big trouble.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
looking at the league table

looking at it i think its gonna be between the bottom 5 that are there asnow. i think this is the season when southampthon could sink to be honest.

people used to say you didnt have the preimership without west ham. they where always there and good to watch. but they went down somehow. i think norwhich are certs to go down. crsytal palace maybe and southampton

[Edited on 11/14/04 by rynaldo82]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i think once our team starts playing together, and getting used the new coach, we're gonna make a run, i just hope it's not too late.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hmmm... it dont want to show the league hehe

i think the who is bottom of the league at xmas always go down, so aviod bottom and there a chance. and the thing is. you will get points. i think you said liverpool drew with you so thats a good result

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
well yeah liverpool is but we're drawing with some other teams that really suck.

new topics

top topics

join