It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush OK's new nuke plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
>>Dexxy, I am aware of these items. I cannot go into detail, but I am not talking about something I've merely read about on the stupid internet.

Ok then, what advantage do you gain from using a tacnuke over a fuel-air bomb? Isn't the daisy-cutter(not f/a) close to 1KT yield?

There is going to be radiation poisoning from a tacnuke. What targets will present themselves that are less than a km in size where large-scale loss of innocent lives will not occur?

"" I am not talking about something I've merely read about on the stupid internet.""

hey, we agree about something!!!! whats that special olympics quote again???

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Would the world tear itself apart? Just how much tearing is acceptable to you? Alot, I imagine, if it is someone else's family, right? Seems to be the general scenario nowadays. Hell, Europe couldn't even deal with the Bosnian problem without wanting us to come into it.

Regardless, we have the ability to destroy the underground fortresses our enemy hides in and we need to utilize that capability. All the weak crying in the world will not help teh situation, action will. Action is how one wins wars. Weakness is how the enemy deals a blow to you. Weakness got us hit badly a couple Septembers ago.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
>>>>> Just how much tearing is acceptable to you? Alot, I imagine, if it is someone else's family, right?

Hmmm, and I thought I was opposed to tacnukes on the grounds of innocent casualties, how did you turn that one around?

>>>>Seems to be the general scenario nowadays. Hell, Europe couldn't even deal with the Bosnian problem without wanting us to come into it.

Did we deal with it, or did NATO?

>>>>>Regardless, we have the ability to destroy the underground fortresses our enemy hides in and we need to utilize that capability.

Thats good capability, the problem is who decides who our enemy is, and what manipulation is used to convince us all that this is so.

>>>>All the weak crying in the world will not help teh situation, action will. Action is how one wins wars.

Action without intelligence is a deady combination as GW and fan club has shown us.

>>>>Weakness is how the enemy deals a blow to you. Weakness got us hit badly a couple Septembers ago.

Really, and I thought it was a reaction to us stepping on their faces with steel toe boots....

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
America must do whatever it takes to stay on top.

It is crucial in the end-times we are in.

This will lead to the maxium harvest of souls for the side of light.

Do what you must.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
the lefties would have the us roll over and piss its self.while, of course, giving all of our $$ to other countries for thier much more humantiarian wants.. with all the 'peace activists' out there giving support to the terrorists, how can anybody overcome the actions of the terrorists and show a united front aginst such violence? 'well, the us is in it for the $$' and you don't think that france, germany and russia are not??
so now we have all these little factions of people who want their own needs met..terrorists,..they don't belong to any certain country. it just that certain counrties give $$ to them...and look the other way... they attack weakness and the 'peace activist' give them power. the yhid underground because they can't fight power so they kill those that have nothing to do with the situation...which brings me to to thread topic....small yeild WTD..(weapons of terrorist destruction)..the tech is there to make and use small yeild weapons..anf they will be used......u tell 'um T.C.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
With the US being the hyper-power of the world...and as a just nation...it's my opinion that we should have nuclear weapons.

Some countries, I admit, do use nukes the wrong way. France, being the cheese-eating-surrender-monkeys that they are, moved entire tribes from Pacific islands and did above-ground nuke tests. Morons. It's a good thing GreenPeace was instrumental in getting them to stop.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Am I the only one who saw this :

" "The bill I sign today authorizes $400 billion over the next fiscal year to prepare our military for all that lies ahead."

Man, 400 billion in 1 year ?
That's a lot of money. Guess who'll pay for this ?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
America must do whatever it takes to stay on top.

It is crucial in the end-times we are in.

This will lead to the maxium harvest of souls for the side of light.

Do what you must.

You're completely nuts aren't you?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Am I the only one who saw this :

" "The bill I sign today authorizes $400 billion over the next fiscal year to prepare our military for all that lies ahead."

Man, 400 billion in 1 year ?
That's a lot of money. Guess who'll pay for this ?

It's great that our economy is so dynamic that we can handle a military budget like that.

jra

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well i know these 5 kiloton bombs arn't going to be the end of the world. I know they leave a minimal amount of radiation. My main concern is, how it will affect the rest of the world politicly? Regardless of how powerful it is, it's still a nuclear weapon. What's going to stop other countries from wanting to use nuclear weapons that are about 5 kilotons now? And i'm sure it wouldn't be limited to undergound bunkers either. I'm sure these things could cause a lot of devistation on the surface too.

Just for kicks. I did a bit of an image search to see what a blast from something that's close to 5 kilotons looks like.

8 kt underwater:

10 kt 900 feet underground:

2kt:

Basicly my point is that this could be a step in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join