It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American HiFi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Garage rock at its best!
If you haven't heard them yet, go to americanhifi.com or somehow get your hands on The Art Of Losing(also their cd).

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I love American HiFi!

I've got both their albums, not sure which I prefer as their completely different to each other.

Didn't their record label drop them?
I hope their gonna keep making music, if they bring out a new album, I would be one of the first to get it!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead

Didn't their record label drop them?
I hope their gonna keep making music, if they bring out a new album, I would be one of the first to get it!

I don't know. I hope not! I prefer The Art of Losing over the self-titled album, but their both really good. I'll find out if their label's dropped them.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
I prefer The Art of Losing over the self-titled album, but their both really good. I'll find out if their label's dropped them.

I think I may prefer the self-titled one, becuase all of the songs are killers... And more calming to listen to. But then The Art Of Losing has all killers too, plus it manages to satisfy my lust for Metal (As it's it's much heavier than the first album).
Hmm... So I spose I can't really choose a favourite.

Yea, see if you can find out... Would be really cool if they are going to release some new material.
Did you hear the un-released track "Vertigo" featured in American Pie 2? I loved that song.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
No, I never heard Vertigo. I'm going to down.....erm......listen to it right now.

Ooh, that's awesome. Damn it's pretty good.

top topics

join