It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO dreams & reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I posted in another thread that I really never have dreams about aliens which is wierd to me considering some of the things I dream about that I believe to be true. I do believe in alien beings, but never have had one dream with a non-human being in it.

However, I do have a recurring dream about a ufo. It's really more of a light, probably about the size of two stars or so but as bright as a near-full moon. It kind of floats around a little bit ... becomes stationary ... blinks at me a bit ... then dips down and gets a little bigger kinda like it's coming at me .... and then STREAKS off into space. In a U-shaped pattern .... kinda quick towards the horizon and then slows down to make the turn, and then it blasts upwards and disappears.

Every time I have this dream I am in some real-life situation with at least one other person. Sometimes it's warm out, sometimes it's cold. Sometimes there are lots of stars out, sometimes it's cloudy. There's no real rhyme or reason to it other than the actual ufo movement is always the same.

Now I have racked my brain (and many web sites) to see if this is just something I have seen in a movie, or on a ufo video, or what. I have other recurring dreams about things, but they are abstract or very personal about family. This just sounds too much like what alot of people describe when they see ufo's, and yet I cannot recall ever seeing what I see in my dream in real life.

Any thoughts? Sorry if this is rambling but I just woke up from a nap during which I had the dream again so I thought I'd share (even though I'm half asleep).

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Eh, I'll give this a bump for the day crew. If no one responds, feel free to delete mods.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
thats very interesting, ever since I was young I've had a recurring dream where I walk to my sliding-door window and look up into the sky where I see a bunch of multi-colored lights in an oval type shape on some kind of UFO, but it always seems so real!

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just had a dream of interacting with 2 grays the other night. No words were spoken, but we understood one another without them. Quite realistic, and very cool.

new topics

top topics

join