It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Base In Central Pa Region

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After Asking Around a bit im still stumped by the fenced off area still need to make a vid of it maby on my next day off !!!! but like i said i asked around my7 town about the area and there is no mine in clinton county ???? So what could it be, Vids of the area to come soon ohhhhh and i kinda think somethings up as well, i saw really fast moving planes today always at dusk !!!!!!! these were no comercial airliners they had to be going about 700+ Mph there were three all above the clouds, also the jets im seeing are a only out at dusk and b only when there is cloud cover i saw them through the break in the clouds someone please look into the nearest military airfield near clinton/ lycoming county thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Today around two oclock this afternoon we got buzzed here in lamar by two fast movers, this is the first time in years. I only got to see the tail end of one by the time i got out there and i couldn't identify it. The jets were moving from NW to SE

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
cool your from lamar im not that far from you we should look into this togetather

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So, what happened? What did the signs on the fence say? Footage?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. To be completely honest with you, I think you ARE onto something here! The lights you described being very bright, when they "fizzle" out, are they heading upward or downward? What you have desribed sounds a lot like what is happening out here in Dugway Utah. It IS a nationally recognized Top Secret Testing site, with many reports of otherworldy craft and instances that remain to be explained. These events arent always isolated either. However what interests me is that you found this area by yourself. Please be careful when and if you are visiting the actual site. Even thought it is not known to be a testing site, military base, or something much darker, do you know whether or not it is secured? If so take added precaution!
I'd like to hear more about it. It does sound very clandestine, and usually when that is the case there is a lot more than meets the eye. And, if it is anything like some bases here in Utah there will be much more of it Underground. I am intrigued and would like to hear more about it. Good post!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The area outlined on the Google earth sat map is in Lycoming County not Clinton County. Is the Lycoming fenced site a second site of question or the first. Renovo is some 20-25 miles east and north of this site.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Anyone more than me thinking they snuck in and got caught?

Hope all is fine... To bad this thread went silent, especially considering the OP's distress when nobody replied earlier...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Anyone more than me thinking they snuck in and got caught?

Hope all is fine... To bad this thread went silent, especially considering the OP's distress when nobody replied earlier...

Member was on ATS
14 minutes ago.

I don't think anyone was caught by the government, either he found nothing or he was just too distressed at the lack of interest. I still think there might be some secret locations in PA, but i think they are small installations not large ones and i don't know where they are.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Whoa...yeah. That is strange. Creepy, I live around that area.
It's ironic, we used to joke about that place being a 'top secret' facility when I was kid.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I live in PA as well and have seen odd occurrences. Her'es one I saw on the 4th(No, it wasn't fireworks):

I was walking with my girlfriend from her aunts driveway towards the house when I looked up and saw a light flash on and then flash off(3 blinks within a second of each other with a great distance in between). I went to show my girlfriend the first light and by the time I got her attention, the 3rd light already blinked and was out of site(All in a matter of about 4 seconds). About 7 seconds later heard a very large roar, not like an airplane or jet. It was like a humming roar. Oddest sound I've heard in awhile. Also I've seen a massive amount of light one time in Altoona.

The military vehicles passing, well they come through my town alot and the closest base is a ways away. Also I've been seeing huge dumpstrucks(very large) on the trailers of semi's(In parts of course). Also seen windmill parts going through(Not sure if any of these relate to the military action).

And anyone in PA should know the woods, hills, mountains, etc. are pretty big here. If I was in the military, this would be a place to hide stuff. I've seen some very unaccessible valleys through the mountains.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfi221

that second photo, the clearing on the right - i was looking around google earth today and i found that myself. came here to figure out what it is..you can zoom in all the way on this site, which is weird enough already..there is what looks like some kind of water treatment area, but the majority is a vast field, with a few rows of some kind of bushes..all very symmetrical, nice rows, all around the thing...it looks like someone planted all over it in a pattern, but only a few came up...very weird stuff..

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What ever happen with this secret area on route 287?

I'm very intrigued by all of this.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just discovered this site tonight , and Semper Fi 221's thread about about a secret base in north central pa from a few years ago.For what it is worth , and forgive me if this has already been addressed , but I believe the ariel
pics of a hydro dam are of Kettle Creek State Park northwest of Renova.The Alvin R Bush dam is clearly visable
in the photo.If you take RT144 North off of RT 120 West of Renova , it will take you to the Tamarck Swamp area
in Leidy Township, just a few miles before Hammersly Fork.The Leidy gas field was the largest in Pa , and one of the largest gas fields in the country.There is a refinery there , and possibly lights from this , and other recent
wells could be causing the lights reported at night.This area north and south of RT120 in Clinton County is in
the heart of the Sproul State forest , and one of the modt remote places in Pa.RT144 between Snow Show and Renova can be considered the badlands of Pa as few people live up there .As for the area on RT287 south of
Morris Pa , this area is an active mining and gas well area.Trucks owned by Hawbaker in State College make
daily runs from the quarry in Antrim ,Tioga County , to the drilling sites.They are transporting stone to be crushed
and sold commercialy.
I am not aware of any possible area north of Renova for any type of Military base , the terrain is to rugged for an airstrip in my opinon , and for what? Granted the Leidy gas field is of high importance in this day and age , but
worthy of Miltary involvement , I don't know.As mentioned earlier , Fort Indiantown Gap northeast of Harrisburg
is the closest active ANG base ,and they fly constantly out of there.

I will wrap this up by saying I believe all of the activity up in this area in the last 4-5 years is related to the Marcellus Shale drilling.It is changing the landscape of northern Pa , if for the better ,only time will tell.

Great site -looking forward to more udates in the future!

RHBK30

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I used to live in Lock Haven and found a secret underground installation in the mountains just above Farrandsville. I found it by accident when hunting. I saw steam coming up out of the ground and saw several large holes ( about 6 feet in diameter ). I dropped a fist sized rock down one of these holes and never heard it hit anything. Contact me using my login name @yahoo.com. I have some rather interesting information concerning Renovo, Farrandsville, and the surrounding area.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpy9500

Reply to [email protected] for good information about Renovo, Farrandsville, and surrounding areas.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I will look into it and get back to you.
I think most of what you are seeing is the gas expansion etc.

Or DCNR/DEP mprovement projects. They have decided to invest a bunch of money in tourist attractions/ etc due to the Elk and forrest, of course.

Now, there have been numerous studies conducted by the Feds and State over the years at the dam at Sinnenahoning. The Army Corps want to flood that valley up to the Cherry area. Make it like Raystown Lake. That would involve a lot.

I work in Harrisburg but am from that area and I actually worked in those areas. I will do some phone calling tomorrow.

As far as the jets, the Marine Fighter units from NY to Vir use that area to train all the time. They like to fly close to the valley tops etc. I have a fraternity brohter that did it for six years. He actually waved wings at me one time. Anyway, the US Army also conducts training excercises from Renovo to Emporium/Coudersport area often. Although, it is a tag early for that.

I like your desire to get the word out. You got my attention.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpy9500

I have seen a few of these DUM bases, and I heard the network is quite extensive throughout the states. Much of the state of PA is ideal for constructing these bases because of the extensive history of mining, and pre existing accumulated mineralogical data. The terrain belowground is always harsh.

There is a Base entrance outside of nashville, and one near memphis. There is probably a southern grid. Neither had an airstrip within miles of an entrance. I suppose it would be too obvious. AX

FTNWO

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Hope my image is posted. People say this is an underground base of some kind behind the holidaysburg state hospital in PA. Seems like the water tank and helipad in center of image are above the facility. Armory close by that has several of those caged people carriers. Anyone have any information on this place?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JackJuice

I remember somebody posting about a fenced in area just north of Williamsport.and it possibly being a FEMA camp. And I've often said that the dam up in Kinzua was a prime place to locate an underground bunker dug into the area surrounding or under the dam.
Theres a huge depot in Port Clinton that isn't listed for what it sused for. Its near railroad tracks and the river and is a big warehouse.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Okay, heres a little clarification and a new rumor just heard today.
One, they say the FEMA camp is at Fort Indiantown Gap. The huge building I was thinking of is in Schuylkill haven and its an ALCOA plant. That place is big but with ALCOA it could possibly have some other use.
Now for the latest rumor. On the local radio a caller said that military trucks are hauling away cement and concrete from a cement plant near Kutztown Pa. I wonder where they're going.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join