It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Base In Central Pa Region

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
wow intresting nice reading, anyone please chime in

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This is very, very interesting. I go to college in Selinsgrove. I'd certainly be interested in seeing anything that you find out. This is a prime area for secret military bases simply due to the proximity to Washington DC. Hell, these mountains can easily hide tons of stuff . . . just make one a State Park, then carve out massive caverns inside, and have the access tunnel lead in from a distance far away . . . hunters would walk all over the thing and never imagine what's beneath their feet.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The only secret bases i have found a hint of in PA is Raven Rock, and i don't think Raven Rock is really a secret base at all its more like a known underground base that they keep on the downlow. Raven Rock is in souther PA under a mountain called Raven Rock that is made of mostly Granite. Granite is ideal for an underground base and the location is ideal for the government in washington for emergency situations. The goverment refers to this base as Site R. I've found a couple of websites about this base, one even claimed that this base is where they hid Dick Cheney during 9/11 and i also saw the claim that this is a complete telecommunication backup of the pentagon.

Raven Rock info
A quick google search will turn up more info on site R as well so i am assuming that its really not a secret base at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i Just bought a new camera and will take some vids of some of thw stuff ive been seeing

Ex

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I lightened up the pic a little , very interesting

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hmm driving onn 287 today i think i found the instalation, about a 6 foot high fence i saw back in the woods with razer wire all around, !!!!!!!! and then a road right off the main road with a huge gate, then further down the road another gate !!!!! will post pics soon as i figure out my camera

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Intresting I found a Pipe line Look and see its weird close to the place where i saw the fences i think

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
if you zoom in you will see its connected to that small lake !!!!!!! Weird More images of strange things near that place i told you guys about

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this is really intresting this is in the fenced off area if you go there and look it looks like its been edited, notice there look like to be i hidden building of some sort

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Also that fence could be seen from the road for about 3 miles !

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
if you look you can clearly see the fence line in the pic there is also some really weird looking things in that area

[edit on 4-12-2006 by semperfi221]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't know about the fence but your pipeline can be followed and stretches out over most of the state, it's probably a natural gas pipeline or something of the sort. The fence i find interesting did you see any private property signs or anything of that nature?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
yes there were signs all over but the fence was huge !! go to google earth to that arer you can see the fence line i didnt read the signs but there were huge gates and signs all over the gate that both gates for that matter

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
and whats with the raise ground in that pice the one that looks like a wash board oh and whats outlined in red is not the fence its the area the fence is in

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What did the signs say? I am there in google earth, I see the fence it has to be pretty big to see it that clearly, that one part of the field looks like its some kind of irrigation or something

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'll make a trip up there tomorrow with my vid camera, altough its a mini tape model and i have no way to hook it up to my comp ??? any ideas

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
haha this is getting weirder by the day my phone just rang and no one was there And i hit redial and it said this number cannot be reched? invalid number hang up and try again i hope there not bugging my phone

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
haha this is getting weirder by the day my phone just rang and no one was there And i hit redial and it said this number cannot be reched? invalid number hang up and try again i hope there not bugging my phone

i doubt their bugging your phone but i did find out what your pipeline is, they are clearings through the woods for electical lines i saw one near my house and i knew exactly what it was.

If your camera isn't digital than you need to find a way to digitize the footage. if it is digital than you should be able to hook it up to your computer via firewire

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Found it on terraserver @

Looks like trees have been planted possibly a reclaimed mine?? The washboard looks like trees on terra server

mikell

TS Link

terraserver-usa.com...

[edit on 4-12-2006 by mikellmikell]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
you can clearly see the fence though so whats there is a high fence were secure i think i also saw cameras there too could this be the location of the base ????? more to come soon also did you notice how the images dont really match up like they have been air brushed ??? look at the trea server image and you can see what im talking about

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join