It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-114

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I did a search for STS-114 and was pretty amazed that no results came up!

This video was part of a history channel episode that I have just watched, It was linked from a thread here and has me sat here pretty speechless.

I would love for someone to explain it or If it has been discussed before a link to the thread thanks!

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
aww that sucks it cuts off too early. in the full video that object accelerates at a phenomenal speed and in weird arch direction not in a straight line. i saw it for the first time on a ufo show a week ago i was completely blown away and for some odd reason that video has received very little attention.

and i think like usual nasa didnt have anything to say about it. or maybe they said it was ice crystals or swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
does anyone have a full version of this video ? this is incredible

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yea I saw that video a while back too. NASA as usual said nothing about it but its not the first time that astronauts witness something like that. The first time this happened NASA stoped doing real time transmissions and opted for a 15 second delay. Stating that all of a sudden transmissions between here and space take 15 seconds to transmit. what a crock!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I wonder that nobody is really interested in this video..In fact, this is one of the best videos I've ever seen.. If anybody has problems watching it, here is a direct link to the clip (415kb):

Here

This man registered @Youtube has a full length footage of this event so if anybody has an account there, please contact him to get the full version

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for your links leevi the first one seems to be faulty though!

I have to agree with your statement though, it suprises me that this video hasn't created more of a response from people. Maybe they know something I don't if thats the case then someone please let me know or maybe I should have entitled the thread REPTILIANS ARE LIVING IN MY TOILET
I'm sure that would have gotten a few more replies!

new topics

top topics

join