It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The fact that I am not passing that evidence on to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means I am leaving you uninformed.

AboveTopSecret.com is intended to be a collaborative environment. I strongly suggest you begin to treat the intent of this site, and especially the membership with an improved level of respect.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Seriously, I think you should post what you know on Dulce. I think everyone should post what they know on Dulce. But you seem to have undeniable, well for you atleast, proof that it exists. Now isn't ATS all about finding the truth behind things? Stop teasing us and post your evidence, we as ATS members will analyse it and think what we think of it. The Dulce story has been around for a while and if you have proof of it you should immediatly post it, because I know for a fact if anybody here on ATS had the same proof you have, they would post it. Goodbye.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
John...

Rumour has it you were present at the hiest?
Saw everything. Rumour also has it you had a lot to do with testing?
I also heard somewhere that Grey death was very high that day. Is that true?

Dulce is one big soul lab..but again that is only a rumour.
Never heard that they eat people...just breed them. So this is a new one.

And after all it doesnt exist! It is just an urban legend.

I dont know what to believe, really...
But, John, did you say to people NOT to go to the light?
But you are going to the light?
Maybe I misunderstood...

cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Where is the hard proof that it exists?

Here we are on a conspiracy website where for example people deny that man landed on the moon. There is a paper trail, photos, video, sound recordings tracking records from many nations, yet some persist in their belief that man has not walked on the moon.

Yet using the same level of photographic evidence people claim Alien bases on the moon.

Photos can deceive and so can Humans.

All I do is weigh up the evidence. I believe if I jump off a cliff several hundred feet high in all probability I would die. I have never done this before so how do I know?
I weigh up evidence and experience and conclude.

I do not have evidence or experience enough to sway the Dullce argument positive.
OK. IMHO, I can't prove it doesn't exist (you can't prove that negative) but that doesn't mean by default that it does exist.

Just 2 euros....

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
john please post the evidence you have on the base as it would be much apprectiated by many people including myself it wold be great to get some solid evidence on it.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
For myself I think John has been patient with some of the remarks and insults some of you have made. I believe he has a dry sense of humor and he quacks me up.

The only proof the skeptics here are going to accept (yes you have a right to be a skeptic) is a live visit up close and personnel contact, ain't gonna happen. Let me tell you it doesn't matter how open minded you think you are or how brave you think you are.... (if they come for you and they may just one day come for you)... you will see that maybe you aren't who you thought you were.

I have shared experiences here with you about the Grey's and you just think I'm a crazy old woman. Your mistake is not going with your gut and knowing and being able to sense truths, this is what is so nice about the net. The human race still does not trust in one another.

I know I have and I know others here have tried to share with you information but that isn't good enough you need the PROOF. From what I see there is a lot of proof but nothing is good enough for you and you come here and take out your frustrations on those of us whom try to make you aware.

For the skeptics here I will say you probably aren't going to get the proof you seek here so why waste you time. Those of us that "know" may just stop coming here and giving you information since it seems you are not satisfied with the way it is or isn't presented.

I have a suggestion which I am sure you will not take.

Evolve.

Sometimes to move forward you must take a step back. The answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

You must all have your own faith, hope, love within yourself and share and spread peace.

How do you want Earth to be? How do you want to live... then begin to do what is needed to make it that way.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
john please post the evidence you have on the base as it would be much apprectiated by many people including myself it wold be great to get some solid evidence on it.
He doesn't have it, he gets a kick from leading people onto believing hes more important than he actually is. I'm sure a psychologist would say it was to do with low self esteem or something.

If anyone has evidence, they either keep quiet or show everyone, they don't say I've got it but you cant see it. Thats something you'd expect from a 7 year old.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
For myself I think John has been patient with some of the remarks and insults some of you have made. I believe he has a dry sense of humor and he quacks me up.

What about the ones that are being patient with johnlear? johnlear makes some pretty fantastic claims, which he clearly states is opinion. If he or ANYONE is gonna share his opinions, his theories, and his evidence, I am RIGHT there with him and I will defend his position as someone giving an opinion.

But when someone starts talking about evidence they wont share, and that the people that dont have access to that information are somehow lesser because of it, whether it be people with hard evidence or people that simply claim aliens only comunicate with them because they are more enlightended, THAT is when I decide to question.

Do I want johnlear to share evidence that will get him in trouble? No, of course not. I would not want to see any harm come to him, but that would be the only reason I can think of that I would accept for someone to simply keep evidence away from the public. I don't think this is the case, however, because johnlear wouldn't have said ANYTHING about it if he thought trouble would come to him or his family.

So, that leaves few other options, really. Disinformation? Fraud? Foot in Mouth Disorder? Better Than Thou Complex? You can't read what johnlear has stated in this thread (knowing about his other posts) WITHOUT wondering where his loyalties really lie.

Another thing I noticed resently is that johnlear doesn't really start threads, he just steers them after they have been started by others. Kind of interesting to me. Its like he only gives information that is directly asked about, without offering information on the fringes.

Yes, I am sorry for hijacking the thread with this, but johnlear doesn't make threads, and I don't think I could get away with starting a thread about johnlear which calls all this into question, so until I get some kind of thumbs up from someone that allows for the general discussion in a thread of its own, all I can do is make the points where I see them.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

The fact that I am not passing that evidence on to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means I am leaving you uninformed.

AboveTopSecret.com is intended to be a collaborative environment. I strongly suggest you begin to treat the intent of this site, and especially the membership with an improved level of respect.

Thank you.

Good morning SkepticOverlord. I was just wondering about your warning. Would this be like the level of respect accorded me by the 3 Amigos, Snicker, Giggle and Snivel on their nationwide radio program about my WTC holograph theory? I don't believe I have received an apology yet from you or your beer swilling friends for that crude and discourteous conduct. I offered the holograph theory in the best traditions of conspiracy.

Regarding Dulce I have asked what will satisy the rank and file as to evidence that it exists and have received not one single proposal. If you think I would betray my informants about the Dulce Facility to satisfy the ATS membership you are sorely mistaken.

I didn't start the Dulce thread. I offered what information I could without betraying my friends or their families. Now I have to prove it? You probably think Dulce is a joke.

ATS is a conspiracy theory forum. Theory is defined as a "statement of possible truth".

Let me respectfully suggest you re-evalute your warning and throw in an apology for good measure. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Do I want johnlear to share evidence that will get him in trouble? No, of course not. I would not want to see any harm come to him, but that would be the only reason I can think of that I would accept for someone to simply keep evidence away from the public. I don't think this is the case, however, because johnlear wouldn't have said ANYTHING about it if he thought trouble would come to him or his family.

It's my understanding that ANY and ALL factual evidence of Top Secret material threatened to be brought to the attention of the public will directly put you in the gun sights of those who are tasked with their absolute secrecy. It isn’t rocket science to merely assume that any evidence that J.L. might currently posses is potentially life threatening to him and his family.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Creedo]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Oh, John ......no, Please tell me your not saying anyone who needs at least some physical proof are ignorant and uninformed?

No. I'm saying that Dulce (Joint US/Alien underground base) exists. Deal with it. Thanks.

john, you have been very helpful to this community alot of times, but i have to say that you are way out there, and frankly you sound as ignorant and blind as you claim all of us uninformed to be.

there is no dulce and if there is, there is no proof

so deal with it, thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo

Originally posted by HankMcCoyDo I want johnlear to share evidence that will get him in trouble? No, of course not. I would not want to see any harm come to him, but that would be the only reason I can think of that I would accept for someone to simply keep evidence away from the public. I don't think this is the case, however, because johnlear wouldn't have said ANYTHING about it if he thought trouble would come to him or his family.

It's my understanding that ANY and ALL factual evidence of Top Secret material threated to be brought to the attention of the public will directly put you in the gunsights of those who are tasked with their absolute secrecy. It isnt rocket science to mearly assume that any evidence that J.L. might currently posses is potentially life threatening to him and his family.

Exactly my point.

Why would johnlear be willing to share what he already has if it might put his family at risk? Surely evidence of moon based mining and soul collectors is just as dangerous to the public as an Alien base in Dulce! The fact that he hasn't been silenced yet (to our knowledge) leads ME to the opinion that either he isn't relaying any information that is actually true, or that he is purposely relaying information which is false.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yea Hank, I am with you an this as well... The only other thing that IMO would keep the "men in black" from paying you a visit is how credible the source of the leak is and what the degree of the "proof" is i.e. photographic, video or artifact.

I would think that in certain respects regarding evidence leakage “they” would rely on the lack of credibility of the leak and let them basically be laughed at before a more permanent silencing method is approached.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Regarding Dulce I have asked what will satisy the rank and file as to evidence that it exists and have received not one single proposal. If you think I would betray my informants about the Dulce Facility to satisfy the ATS membership you are sorely mistaken.

I didn't start the Dulce thread. I offered what information I could without betraying my friends or their families. Now I have to prove it? You probably think Dulce is a joke.

With all due respect, johnlear, I would venture the position that it is you that thinks WE are the joke. To show loyalty to friends that would help perpetuate the biggest fraud in the history of the world is to perpetuate the fraud yourself. By not cracking Dulce wide open, I would say you are betraying many billions of more people than the handful you are protecting with your silence.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Why would johnlear be willing to share what he already has if it might put his family at risk? Surely evidence of moon based mining and soul collectors is just as dangerous to the public as an Alien base in Dulce! The fact that he hasn't been silenced yet (to our knowledge) leads ME to the opinion that either he isn't relaying any information that is actually true, or that he is purposely relaying information which is false.

The government rarely bothers anybody with second hand information. And all of my information is second hand. Its those who have signed their life and constitutional rights away and have first hand knowledge that they bother. I have never been in the Dulce facility and I have never been on the Moon (lately). All of my information is second hand. But those friends who have first hand information and who have confided and trusted in me will not be betrayed.

I did not start the Dulce thread, I just offered what I could. No threat or insult of any kind will be good enough for me to divulge who my informants are what their names are, what their security level was, what they specifically saw, what their addresses are or post copies of their military records. Deal with it. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I would wager that there is "something" there at Dulce. What that is I believe is anyone’s guess. I feel that most of the evidence is highly exaggerated and that some of the testimony is partially accurate.

If we all polish this turd long enough I feel strongly that there is a diamond underneath it all. Just how many carats it is IS the question.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Thank you.

Let me respectfully suggest you re-evalute your warning and throw in an apology for good measure. Thanks, and have a great weekend.

Wow.......John let me respectfully suggest that you don't "crap in the kitchen". The 3 Amigos have given you great respect. Just because they disagree with one of your fantastic theories doesn't throw out all of the good works they have done for you. Your post are supported by many good people. AND ATS is intended to be a collaborative environment. There is justice in Skeptics warning. Shame is on you John.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I did not start the Dulce thread, I just offered what I could. No threat or insult of any kind will be good enough for me to divulge who my informants are what their names are, what their security level was, what they specifically saw, what their addresses are or post copies of their military records. Deal with it. Thanks.

If you aren't part of the disclosure, you are part of the cover-up.

Deal with THAT.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If you aren't part of the disclosure, you are part of the cover-up.

Deal with THAT.

Couldn't've said it better myself! I think if anyone had info regarding the world's biggest cover-up (Aliens) they would share it....But then there is the group of people who think otherwise...Anyway.....

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yea but loose lips sink ships. Would you endanger your friends or family to leak something like this? I am certain you would think it over a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join