It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Some of those pics on the site come from Video games. I cannot believe that some of those are exclaimed as real. Interesting how there aren't any actual landscapes and most are cloned images pasted together. As far as the blood facilities, it looks like a waste management plant!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This looks like alot of bs...beleive it if u want but i mean cmon how could u beleive this stuff

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dango

I escaped yesterday I have been held captive for fourteen years can you help me/

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
nice photo, small room, hmm are you joking. ive seen labs larger than a football field and if this is a govt lab. not. who put this out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My name is Mike and I 'm planing a mission to investigate the Dulce base, and I plan on getting as much information that i can to prove that the base is really there. If I do find a n entrance or anything I plan on going in if possible. The united states marine corp. trained me really well in the arts of warfare. So if there is any help any of you can give me like locations to check out i really would love the help.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Incredible pictures, it would be nice to know who took em

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I miss threads like these..

... how did ATS turn into a political forum?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join