It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seventh Seal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Uhm... you all talk about the idea that it has to do something with Gods name etc. and Micromarius says that I have to look for information, but the seventh seal just says that the Gods looked in the mines for materials, and who has the powers to do so, nothing about God himself or something.

We are all Gods? How do you see that in the seventh seal? It is just the describtion of the powers of the angels. And my evidence is that it says that they litterally mine for precious materials.

Nobody likes sayings like "that's all you need to know etc" because it doesn't help... I ask again...

Where are your sourches, give me url's etc. saying that few people can hold the truth etc. doesn't help the slightest bit and such talk doesn't prove anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Alfa and Omega is my source. The Alef and Tav. The A and the �. The First and the Last. The Son of Man, my King, Yeshuah ha Mesciach. The Ways of God is inscrutable.

These are the sourches which you gave me� these aren�t sourches, this is just a lot of philosofic talk and not giving url�s etc.

The seventh seal in the sixth book of Moses
This Seal, when laid upon the treasure earth, or when placed within the works of a mine, will reveal all the precious contents of the mine.

I don�t see real arguments for the idea of Gods name etc�. but hey, I am not that smart, so just give me links and perhaps I can understand

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
the name of god is inside us all, the seventh seal is when people realize they are god

No no no. That would be like me seeing the cad drawings of a nuclear plant and understand that we are all Einstein. It doesn't work that way. When the Victor reads the name, he understands that he is the Word and Jesus becomes the Father.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Uhm... you all talk about the idea that it has to do something with Gods name etc. and Micromarius says that I have to look for information, but the seventh seal just says that the Gods looked in the mines for materials, and who has the powers to do so, nothing about God himself or something.

The Word reveils the Ark of covenant and all the other relics. Don't read riddles as anything else than what they are. The Word won't make anyone rich of gold and stones, but it will make the crooked straight, and the high hills low. The "great mountain" will be like a plain.

We are all Gods? How do you see that in the seventh seal? It is just the describtion of the powers of the angels. And my evidence is that it says that they litterally mine for precious materials.

We will all become like the angels. The emergance of the Word marks the paradigm shift is soon to come.

Nobody likes sayings like "that's all you need to know etc" because it doesn't help... I ask again...

I used nothing else than Genesis to find it. The rest is Spirit.

Where are your sourches, give me url's etc. saying that few people can hold the truth etc. doesn't help the slightest bit and such talk doesn't prove anything.

There are no urls. If the Word of God wasn't a secret, none of us would have to believe in God. The Terrible Judge would have been here and we would have had Judgement. If anything, the sixth book of Moses is a prophecy about the "return" of the Ark of Covenant.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The Alfa and Omega is my source. The Alef and Tav. The A and the �. The First and the Last. The Son of Man, my King, Yeshuah ha Mesciach. The Ways of God is inscrutable.

These are the sourches which you gave me� these aren�t sourches, this is just a lot of philosofic talk and not giving url�s etc.

If you don't understand this simple riddle, I don't understand how you would understand the Word of God itself. Here are riddles. May they who have ears hear. May those who are eyes be blessed. The Word of God is like a double edged sword that swings every direction.

The seventh seal in the sixth book of Moses
This Seal, when laid upon the treasure earth, or when placed within the works of a mine, will reveal all the precious contents of the mine.

The Earth was the second entity God created. His first breath created the Heavens, his second breath created the Earth.

I don�t see real arguments for the idea of Gods name etc�. but hey, I am not that smart, so just give me links and perhaps I can understand

The Word of God is like a chain of links. It's like the breaths of God. Every time he breathes, new things are created. Must be kind of problematic I guess
Who can brake the chains of Orion?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Damn it, it's SOURCES not SOURCHES and PHILOSPHIC not PHILOSOFIC.

Grrr, with that out of the way...

Revelations is a bunch of propaganda. It's written by the secret rulers of the world, it's basically a description of what they are going to do to us to keep power.
On one side you have the followers of God who get taken up by him in the rapture blah blah, then you have the ones who get the sign of Satan on their hands and foreheads blah blah.
Both sides are ruled by one source, both will be under their control.
No I have no source or link, this is my theory, made it up myself after reading Revelations lots of times and using my brain.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yeah very nice etc. but I still don't have sourches

You say a riddle and then if I don't understand what it has to do with the seventh seal then I am kinda stupid?

You riddle the whole way accros this topic, not giving real arguments, just that I have to know the real God etc. and Gods word is the seventh seal and all kind of that nice stuff... that's alright with me but I do think it isn't grounded very good

---------------------------------------------

The seventh seal

This is my argument to think that the seventh seal isn't Gods name etc. but just a seal which reveals all the precious contents of the mine when laid upon the treasure earth.

Because Moses received that message from God and has written it down, just like you can read it.

where are your arguments?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
why do u need sources? can ppl not just think of things? how are we ever gonna fix everything if u need sources to have any sort of belief in anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yeah very nice etc. but I still don't have sourches

You say a riddle and then if I don't understand what it has to do with the seventh seal then I am kinda stupid?

No you're not stupid. I just say that you're looking in the wrong direction....

You riddle the whole way accros this topic, not giving real arguments, just that I have to know the real God etc. and Gods word is the seventh seal and all kind of that nice stuff... that's alright with me but I do think it isn't grounded very good

Don't stop searching. Remember there are cherubim and a swinging sword that guard the Tree of Life.....

The seventh seal

This is my argument to think that the seventh seal isn't Gods name etc. but just a seal which reveals all the precious contents of the mine when laid upon the treasure earth.

Do you know what Mosche means by "Treasure Earth". Find out that first, learn to say A, then B will be reveiled to you, and then C. And in the end you might have understood it all and become wise.

Because Moses received that message from God and has written it down, just like you can read it.

where are your arguments?

Along the text if you know what the letters mean. You must find out yourself. Put no trust in humans. They are all weak cratures with a limited spirit. Trust God instead. His Spirit is without limits. Him who is destined to die by sword, may he fall by the sword. Him who is destined to carry the Word, may he be protected on his journey through the valley of darkness. May the Light guide him and be like his Father.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join