It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blood will flow in Isreal in just hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So then, the parade is still on? In the midst of mortar and sniper fire the homosexuals are going to have a parade. The world has gone mad.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i have an idea, why don't we have someone come in and allow for all the israelis and palestinians to form 1 nation
and then they will determine their own new government
then we'll see where it goes from there

because, as of now, the israeli government is pretty biased against those who aren't jewish

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i have an idea, why don't we have someone come in and allow for all the israelis and palestinians to form 1 nation
and then they will determine their own new government
then we'll see where it goes from there

because, as of now, the israeli government is pretty biased against those who aren't jewish

Doubtful that will happen. First issue would probably be what the name of the country will be LOL, then who is going to rule would probably be the 2nd. Once the issue of Palestinian right of return would be brought up , then you know the gloves are coming off.

I think they definitly need 2 seperate states.

I wonder if anyone ever thought of Relocating both peoples but not out of the country just to different areas? Both sides would probably be inconvenienced but at the same time it would kill 3 birds with one stone. If Palestine was to give up Gaza, 3/4 of the west bank , its oil gas and water in the south,waives all future compensation suits and Israel retreats south of somewhere below Natanya, they would be placing themselves within the borders of Jordan and Egypt, Syria could get back its land, Lebanon could get back its land,Palestine would now border with Lebanon and Syria, Israel could get Jerusalem, and the the lower 3/4 of the west bank and the new palestine could serve as a Buffer zone between Lebanon and Syria for Israel. It would probably be a great effort but I would bet the outcome would be much better. Israel still retains Port cities,plenty of Beachfront, they no longer have to build walls,private roads and settlements all over the place or maintain security between the huge gap going between Gaza and the West bank. I they wanna put up a big wall it can just be a straight line going between the 2 countries east to west in the northern part of Israel bordering the southern part of Palestine. Palestine gets a whole country, Israel gets a whole country, Syria is happy, Lebanon is happy

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Um really? ... Why would you want suicide bombers to kill innocent people.. I honestly cannot think how someone could say such a thing?

I am so sick of the one sided bigotry towards Israel on these threads. Where are those who call Israelis murderers? Why are they not condoning these actions? And who are you to make such a ghastly prediction?

You should be ashamed of your self honestly.. to want innocent people to die?

I don't know about the OP of this thread seemingly he has something against gays ,
But you are wrong. Its already a known fact that Palestinians are terrorists. Thats because you and people like you are not so sick of one-sided bigotry towards them and immediately when people begin to criticize Israel, the first words out of your mouths are whining of Anti-semetism, Israel bashing, Racism and all other sorts of defense mechanisms intended to shut people up.

I know you are perfectly comfy cozy when its Israel killing humans after a qassam just landed in a field and murdered a passing chicken. What will their proper defense or response be for you? More Rocket Launches? No. Will you accept Stone Throwing? No. Will you accept Guns and Automatic weapons? No. Basically you expect them to just sit back and allow the Israelis to do with them whatever they wish as long as its Palestinians doing the dying wether innocent or guilty. The fired a qassam and some woman in Sderot was treated for shock, so in retaliation for that womans "shock" they kill an entire family? No I do not feel sorry for Israelis because they know the deal and yet they place their own citizens in jeopardy when they pull stunts like this, and then to make it worse, they give lousey excuses to rub it in their faces even more.

If no one got hurt in Israel they should have sent in a commando unit and took out the people who were shelling. This is provocation plain and simple and they are doing the same thing in Lebanon too, diving planes at French UN Forces.

Maybe if the world finally took action and sanctioned Israel as it should be doing , then maybe the Palestinians would feel as though they were vindicated and that people aren't so lopsided when it comes to israel. I'd feel pretty desperate too if people were allowing something to blatantly happen again and again when they were supposed to be looking out for such things.

You fail to see how I see the whole entire situation, you claim that I am simply pro-Israeli and that is that.

My view is not to stick up for the little guy simple because hes little. Why? Because a little guy can still be an @$$. Palestine wants peace and wants to be free and wants the world to think good of them.... then simply stop killing.

Think of darfur. The world sees that it is genocide, the people of darfur don't fight back, it is genocide plain and simple.

Palestine blows up busses, fires rockets. They don't want peace, they want to win. That is completely different, no mistake about it, if you want to win youll do anything to do it. Israel slaps you, you try and slap back, Israel punches, you make an attempt to punch back and get kicked in the face. After you recover start the process over again. You don't win the hearts and minds of the world doing that, people begin to see 1. as incredibly ignorant in trying to fight so desperately a big enemy while putting civilians in the line of fire and 2. terrorist. Are all Palestinians terrorist? No, it is nationalism, they are militias, actual soldiers fighting a revolutionary war. Are their tactics just? Do they come off as respectable in the worlds eyes? Israel invades, they fire rockets over the Israeli military lines to inflict casualties against civilians.... what the hell do you expect people to think about that?

Why does the world not see Israel as simply committing genocide then? Because, as long as they are fighting someone who wants to fight back, it is a war, not genocide.

Do you think Dr. King Jr. would have been able to spread civil rights if he picked up guns and tried to kill the white man? No, they would have been beaten down, and even more restriction implemented against them, he saw that, he understood and he used peace as a weapon and won. Palestine could take some advice from him if you ask me.

I am vocal, not in support of Israel, but in criticizing Palestine, because they don't need sympathy..

And no doubt you think I am crazy for suggesting they lay down their weapons and let the Israelis walk all over them ... but think of it this way. They will and are dieing anyways.. I think it is time they try a new approach, recognize Israel is an established nation and is not going anywhere any time soon.

But, I am sure you all will think I still support Israel because I don't like Arabs or some other crap you will come up with.. simply because I will not denounce Israel and praise Palestine when both are guilty of murder, when both are so blind and ignorant that they only know how to kill. BOTH of them are led by fools interested only in their own affairs. I will never blindly support Palestine, only because it is a poor "defenseless" people.. I feel no pity for people who bring about their own demise.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You fail to see how I see the whole entire situation, you claim that I am simply pro-Israeli and that is that.

My view is not to stick up for the little guy simple because hes little. Why? Because a little guy can still be an @$$. Palestine wants peace and wants to be free and wants the world to think good of them.... then simply stop killing.

Well you are not questioning WHY the little guy is being an ass...its becuase the bigger guy has been and is being a bigger ass and is getting away with it.

Think of darfur. The world sees that it is genocide, the people of darfur don't fight back, it is genocide plain and simple.

While Darfur is important, this is even more important as it not only affects palestinians, lebanese, syrians, jordanians, egyptians, iraqis, it has been raging on for over 60 years and now its spreading to western and euro countries as a result. Darfur is a smokescreen that israelis use to get people's minds off of Israel-palestine plus they have a lot to lose with Muslim governments in the midst of their Diamond and Goldmines in South Africa, otherwise they supported SA fully when it was apartheid and for the very same reasons.

Palestine blows up busses, fires rockets. They don't want peace, they want to win. That is completely different, no mistake about it, if you want to win youll do anything to do it. Israel slaps you, you try and slap back, Israel punches, you make an attempt to punch back and get kicked in the face. After you recover start the process over again. You don't win the hearts and minds of the world doing that, people begin to see 1. as incredibly ignorant in trying to fight so desperately a big enemy while putting civilians in the line of fire and 2. terrorist. Are all Palestinians terrorist? No, it is nationalism, they are militias, actual soldiers fighting a revolutionary war. Are their tactics just? Do they come off as respectable in the worlds eyes? Israel invades, they fire rockets over the Israeli military lines to inflict casualties against civilians.... what the hell do you expect people to think about that?

So the bombs, busses and such just began to happen for no reason whatsoever?
Israel wants to lose?
As far as little guy fighting big enemy...worked for US...and it seemed to work for The Jews against the brits, and it seemed to work for the Blacks in South Africa...the palestinians will win their freedom too.

As far as what people think...its only been the people that believe the israeli propaganda that think poorly of the Palestinians, governments are payed off to think the right way, then you have organized religions like Evangelical Christians who no matter what will believe Israel is in the right no matter how many they kill in order to secure the entire land of Israel up to and including parts of Lebanon.

Why does the world not see Israel as simply committing genocide then? Because, as long as they are fighting someone who wants to fight back, it is a war, not genocide.

It should. It has not been a genocide as we have witnessed in the past where mass amounts of people have died in one shot but a slow process thats been going on since the 1920's. They waited 2000 years and another century won't be long if they get what they want.

Do you think Dr. King Jr. would have been able to spread civil rights if he picked up guns and tried to kill the white man? No, they would have been beaten down, and even more restriction implemented against them, he saw that, he understood and he used peace as a weapon and won. Palestine could take some advice from him if you ask me.

He was killed by someone who also disagreed with his views and didn't like what he was doing. You nor I can speak for Dr. King and how he would feel about the goings on for today.

I am vocal, not in support of Israel, but in criticizing Palestine, because they don't need sympathy..

Sorry but this makes absolutely no sense. So you think israel needs the sympathy?

And no doubt you think I am crazy for suggesting they lay down their weapons and let the Israelis walk all over them ... but think of it this way. They will and are dieing anyways.. I think it is time they try a new approach, recognize Israel is an established nation and is not going anywhere any time soon.

Ok and then what? They should just accept what israel has to offer them in no uncertain terms? A partitioned country thats sprinkled with israeli settlements everywhere, their resources taken over and doled out to them, and still have to come and go with israeli permission,still have to deal with israeli private roads, and walls gooing through their towns , villages and farms? How generous of you. I guess you wouldn't mind living like that then huh?

But, I am sure you all will think I still support Israel because I don't like Arabs or some other crap you will come up with.. simply because I will not denounce Israel and praise Palestine when both are guilty of murder,

NO....but I question why you would want or expect Palestinians to live like that, yet you yourself would never want to live like that and you would never want Israel to have to live like that either.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Uh how many hours was it supposed to be here? I think we are running into days now. Maybe the month is wrong or something like that.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
*Sigh*

Your blind Pie. You don't care about what I wrote, you pick it apart and twist them around so that it would appear I am some how supporting someone there. You love Palestine plain and simple and you would never change your mind, they could capture little girls and brutally kill them on camera and you would proclaim it was because Israel made them. It is one thing to support a people, it is another to support their actions. How the Palestinians conduct their business is a dangerous game that they won't win, and as long as they play more and more civilians die. Egypt, Jordan, Syria they are all at peace with Israel because they don't have terrorist lobbing shells into Israeli territory. Perhaps Palestine ought to at least attempt peace and set aside pride. What do they have to be proud about anyways? The glory of running to your death.. of meeting an enemy in combat that will crush not just you, but the people and the city all in a matter of days? It is not logical. So long as they continue unorthodox fighting they will never be entirely free. You feel about me the same way I feel about you.
Are you perhaps Palestinian?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

*Sigh*

Your blind Pie. You don't care about what I wrote, you pick it apart and twist them around so that it would appear I am some how supporting someone there. You love Palestine plain and simple and you would never change your mind, they could capture little girls and brutally kill them on camera and you would proclaim it was because Israel made them. It is one thing to support a people, it is another to support their actions.

Im not blind at all. i was just like you before I opened my eyes and saw the way they are being treated and looked past the lies being perpetrated on us.
I don't "love" palestine. They are humans. I didn't "Love" south africa either yet I felt the same way towards apartheid there too. Here it is you are speaking about things that never have occurred yet you fully support a country that takes AMERICAN citizens and arrests them without cause and subjects them to torture for days on end without any representation, trial or charge and only because they are Palestinian will you Ok this because Palestinian terrorists made the Israelis that way. Its a 2 way street Rockpuck. While I say No support to either , you will say Israel is still deserving, and so it continues. Palestine is cut off...all thats needed now is for the side you continually cheer on to be cut off. Maybe then when israel realizes they too are in the wrong thats when they will have no choice but to end, but until then, you will cheer, and they will keep going and Palestine will fight back with anything they can get their hands on and of course I will say I hope they get what they are entitled to. Life, humility, pride, independance, freedom and security for their family...just like you or I.

How the Palestinians conduct their business is a dangerous game that they won't win, and as long as they play more and more civilians die. Egypt, Jordan, Syria they are all at peace with Israel because they don't have terrorist lobbing shells into Israeli territory. Perhaps Palestine ought to at least attempt peace and set aside pride. What do they have to be proud about anyways? The glory of running to your death.. of meeting an enemy in combat that will crush not just you, but the people and the city all in a matter of days? It is not logical. So long as they continue unorthodox fighting they will never be entirely free. You feel about me the same way I feel about you.
Are you perhaps Palestinian?

Again, while you may be blind to the happenings in the world that right now Israel has shown itself to be just as bad as the other guys, not only are they dangerous , they are dangerous with our support and hardware which makes it worse. They are not all at Peace, they are all either satiated with economic or military promises or they fear an attack. This is not true peace. It might be the leaders of their countries might be silent but the people living in those countries are not happy with what is going on with the conflict with Is/Pal. This is not stable and its very volatile.

The Palestinians have attempted peace but Israel was only offering a half-assed peace offering and I would not accept having a split up country and on top of that settlements sprinkled in on top of those split up halves. I'd tell them to get bent too. If I buy a house, Im getting the whole house and not the old landlord living in a shack in my backyard too in perpetuity. Those settlers will not become Palestinian citizens and they will not allow the palestinians who were forced to leave to return, so thats not an independant state, thats a pseudo-independance and its not good enough unless they were really dumb as the israelis think they are. I would want my whole family to live with me if they chose to, just like they can in Israel, and not just my son and not my daughter because she was handing out political leaflets. Thats just absurd.

That would be like telling the blacks of the 60's , yes you are equal, and yes you can have rights, yes you can vote, but you still gotta sit in the back of the bus! Its a half-assed proposal at peace and its intended to be like that for a reason....they want them out , out totally from the biblical land of Israel. It doesn't strike you as strange hey just happened to end up on the banks of the Litani in Lebanon? Foreshadowing. Another biblical boundry.

Nope not Palestinian at all. Im 100% American born with my ancestry originating in Lebanon and I was baptised Maronite.

Like I said..I was just like you at one time, blind and believing the hype, who more then I knows about losing friends and family members to terrorists and muslims not only in Lebanon but here on 9/11 as well. If you look and see with open eyes it will be clearer. I was brought up to hate Muslims, they were killing my relatives in Lebanon, but thats all I knew and was ever told! I go to visit Lebanon for the 2nd time in my life and there on one side Israeli tanks sitting inside of Lebanon, and in the other corner were a row of Syrian tanks, and every 2 miles Syrian checkpoints all this within Lebanon. This was following the First Gulf war, where we invaded Iraq and emancipated the Kuwaitis, but yet here it was not 1 mile from me, Israel AND Syria both had invaded that little country and no one was emancipating them, and the Lebanese were more American friendly then Kuwait ever was! Then I started reading, and realizing why there was fighting and killing. Its never just for nothing, there is ALWAYS a reason. Land, Religion, Money, Politics, Resources and Power. People say "Follow the money" well, I did.

I don't love the Palestinians but being a father of 3 boys, I can only think of those kids and wish for them to be able to live...I cant imagine what it would feel like to lose one of my own kids. They all deserve better then what they are getting.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
So then, the parade is still on? In the midst of mortar and sniper fire the homosexuals are going to have a parade. The world has gone mad.

The only people that have gone mad are the ones throwing the mortars and sniping away at people, the least of the problem is that some gay people want to publically stand up for themselves.

Both Hamas and Israeli governement are terrorists who attack civilians and bring the revange acts on their own people .

Baloney. Give hamas the weapons that israel has, and there'd be thousands upon thousands of deaths. The israelis simply aren't comparable to the palestinians. The palestinians have decided to force the hand of the isreali government by killing israeli civilians, terror. The isrealis don't say 'we want the palestinian government to sign a peaec treaty, so we're going to specifically target their civilians for bombing campaigns, inflict mass casualities, to get them to demand change'. They fight those who fight them.