It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia readying Chip Implatantation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I read the below article on todays news and it sent a shiver up my spine. This article is saying that our ID cards are going to be chipped once legislation is passed and once the chips have been implemented it will no longer be the Government's responsibility.

www.news.com.au...

There is little or no lobbying from groups in this country like in the US so things like this are easily implemented without any fanfare. I contend that Aussie Land is the dream model for the NWO and I wouldnt be surprised if we are the first country to have mandatory implanted ID chips in the next 20 years.

This is just the second step as the ID card in the form of a driver's license with Photo ID was the first and that was implemented in stages ( ie; photo was first optional ) and the main claim to pushing this chipped version is so Identities cant be stolen so the next obvious step is to have the identity chip on the person that it was meant for in some manner.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They could pass it but when it comes down to actual chipping. I think a LOT of Australians would simply show them the 'forks'. The only way it would come to pass is for a catastrophic event to break the will of the average Australian. Same goes for anywhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The idea of this article is to make the ID Card more "user friendly".
It compares the upcoming ID Card to Cards that are issued by the Banks and are property of the Banks.
This Card will be owned by the user.
Just a new media trick to get people into believing that they will be in control of this card.
The Card will be introduced, and guess what.....people still will misuse the Card as it happened in Europe where chipped Healthcare Cards are available for 10 years now.
So what’s next …. Microchip the Person instead…..
I know many people would not like the Card but with all the “benefits” it might change.
At last there will be always that “Terrorist Attack” to get the public into anything to make them feel more secure…

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What the article is saying is that it's a card that we keep as a Multi-Access-Card. They didn't mean that the Government has no resposibility over it, as if some SHADOW govt will take over. They meant that the rights of the card and it's ownership are transferred to us. It becomes OUR card. The police can still ask to see our Driver's License, but not the Smart Card.

Have you ever had a Police officer ask to see you Library Card?

It says we could Personally Own it, which means that we would probably have to purchase it. Basically, it sounds like a USB device in the form of a card that can be used for goods and services like medicare and welfare as the article states.

It's obviously an idea this one company has had for a while, it's just waiting for the infrastructure to deal with it, and with technology like blue-tooth, it will be great. You could update your card on your PC.

This card will make 'Identities' (the movie 'The Net' scared you, didn't it) HARDER to steal IMHO. I'm sure there will be a 2 or 3 point verification system before the chip even comes online. Any slip-ups and it goes 'POP'.

Were you this worried the first time you saw a SIM card?

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe we have had a national ID card in this country for many years. It's called a Medicare card. See how they get around us ? We are a number and ceased to be individuals a long time ago. When asked for ID the Medicare card is up there and I think gives you 50 points in 100 point ID test. Correct me if I am wrong please. I remember about 20 years ago they wanted to have an Australia ID Card, there was public outcry and, in my opinion, the Medicare Card (which was already in use) became that Australia ID Card.

The Australian government (and I would assume others) also has everyone's DNA on file. How do they get this you may ask. When babies are born in this country, they are pricked on the heal of the foot and the blood is blotted onto a card, it's called a Guthrie's Test. New mums are told it is to test for phenylketoneuria (some blood enzyme malfunction thinggy to do with sugar I think ???) and do you reckon they dispose of this info ? Well if you believe that you must also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.

Do you think when you have a blood test they don't check your DNA and record it?

Requesting a DNA sample is the government's way of letting the populace think they have some control over their lives. Wrong ...we are socially controlled. They ask as a courtesy only...they do not need to get a sample..they already have it.

Governments even know what colour undies we are wearing!! They have got the goods on everything. I reckon implantation is not far off.

Then there is the census...don't get me started on that little hot potato.

I am not paranoid just refusing to accept the NWO and Big Brother tactics.

In Pace Always
resi

[edit on 8-11-2006 by resistancia]

[edit on 8-11-2006 by resistancia]

new topics

top topics

join