It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.G: Kevin Tillman ~ An Iraq Veteran SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

PODcast: Kevin Tillman ~ An Iraq Veteran SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

Kevin Tillman joined the Army with his brother Pat in 2002, and they served together in Iraq and Afghanistan. Pat was killed in Afghanistan on April 22, 2004. Kevin, who was discharged in 2005, has written a powerful, must-read document, that Dave Rabbit has made into a AUDIO TRIBUTE to Pat Tillman.

To READ the article:

www.truthdig.com...

length: 06:01
file: atsgpod_1991.mp3
size: 5644k
feed: atsg

[edit on 11/6/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That really was an amazing letter. It says nothing that isn't already known by so many, many people...yet, knowing that it is of the opinion and heartfelt words of someone "in the know" - someone who's been there and seen it all firsthand...it carries a lot of weight.

I can only hope that EVERYONE in the USA gets out to vote...a change needs to be made and it affects more people than just the US...

Great inspirational words. Even though I'm not American...it echoed a familiar sentiment.

Here's hoping changes are made on the 7th!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
He is welcome to his view but their are more with a diffrent view that would not agree in spirit with him. What do you expect from a guy whos brother was Fraged, he is still hurting.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up Dave, having the emails come through really is handy because I had no knowledge of the man or the incident.

It really is shocking that his death appears to have been used for the administration, there should be honour in death not a chance for publicity.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Fact Finder.......

Well.... it is as I have said MANY TIMES...... OPINIONS are like BUTT HOLES...... EVERYONE of us has ONE! For me, it doesn't matter whether YOU or I AGREE or NOT...... what matters is that Pat Tillman stood a post..... did his job..... and paid the ultimate sacrifice with his life. His brother Kevin who also laid it on the line, true, is hurting.... but like so many thousands of veterans from the Vietnam War and others who never got the opportunity to EXPRESS themselves in a public forum, I felt it was an opportunity to pass it on..... right or wrong.

I have, since day one, believed that the ATS community is SMART ENOUGH to realize that things that I post are here for reflection, conversation and intelligent debate. As long as there are those that put themselves in harms way, American or Ally, I will stand and defend with my last breath.

Thanks for your contribution and RESPECT of Kevin Tillman, and HIS RIGHT to say what HE FEELS about HIS BROTHER!

(Salute)

Dave

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I found this to be a very moving tribute and the letter exemplifies the continued frustrations
that I'm sure many feel.

I appreciated the podcast Dave.

Johnny

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thanks Johnny.....

I have had a HUGE influx of positive e-mails from GI's around the world. Agree or not...... the words are STRONG..... and they are even more significant coming from someone who WAS THERE. And as I have said hundreds of times before, as have other VETERANS of wars past and present..... UNLESS you have BEEN THERE..... you haven't a F'ING clue.

(Salute)

Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Astounding work Dave.

Not all of us will learn from this. But those that do owe it to themselves and the country to make a difference.

I hope you're going to be podcasting in 08

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeah.... wait till you hear my lineup of conversations with presidential candidates that my agent is working on.....

Thanks for taking the time to seek this out.

Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks to SteveR for bumping this. I missed it first time around.

Really good stuff, Dave. I have updated my signature to reflect a very meaningful passage in that article .

/flagged

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Bh....

More POWERFUL words.... I could NEVER come up with. And isn't it amazing that the OFFICIAL NEWS of the investigation which was just released yesterday or so.... finds NO FAULT in the death of Pat.

And people WONDER why ATS is the NUMBER ONE conspiracy theory website in the world.... and NEVER is at a LOSS for MATERIAL!

My deepest sympathy goes to the Tillman family for the tragic loss of Pat.... and the fact that his DEATH by FRIENDLY FIRE will again be swept up under the rug with simply a note of "On Behalf Of A Grateful Nation".

And the BS just keeps on comin'......

Dave

new topics

top topics

join