It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tanks massing at the National Parks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mr.Hawkings.

You said that his remarks could be viewed as anti-Semitic, so you obviously do not agree with his thoughts, but do you think that this said incident that apparently happened in October would have gone un-noticed? Also, why do you believe this happened and that this guy can be trusted when you are quick to dismiss his other thoughts?
There is mention of Ocala (Florida) National Park, so the title here is a little misleading as there is only mention of one park and not parks.
I have found the website in question and to quote from it...

While his early work on 9/11 issues was widely acclaimed, his later essays have created a panic among shills who pretend to support free speech

Maybe this guy has become a little shall we say... "Out there"?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy

Originally posted by jameshawkings

I'm not comfortable with providing a link due to some of the potentially offensive views of the guy, but it's easy to find if you search for the words tanks national arks massing

Ahh...after finding it I can see why...it seems to be the only source speaking of this, so, have you found any cooberating sources? i did a quick search couldn't find any other mention of this.

Originally posted by jameshawkings
He's doing it again!

It on there. Do a google search for what the OP said, and you will find it.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by pstiffy]

I think its funny that if the NYT, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post or any of the other banking family owned news outlets dont report on it,,it simply doesnt exist.

Damn sensationalist Alex Jones, Tom Flocco, Rense people....they all lie and try to scare us all

[edit on 6-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
simon_alex0327,

He seems like an intelligent chap, I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with his thoughts, but I wanted to check with others about the tanks claim.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
But my speculation is that troops and equipment in the Ocala National Forest would be connected to this :

National Defense Land Use
Several branches of the military utilize federal land in the Ocala National Forest for training exercises. Special Use Permits are issued to branches such as the National Guard, ROTC, US Army Special Forces, and the Navy. Most of the permits are for short periods of time, issued for each individual outing. The Forest Service and the Navy have a longer agreement for the use of the Pinecastle bombing range. This range was established by the Army Air Corps in 1943 and has been in continuous use by the United States Navy since the early 1950’s to train aircrews and support personnel.

Nothing to get excited about

[edit on 11/6/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Top call eaglewingz!
Hopefully that clears that one up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join