It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"All The Conspiracies" - how to access the site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
At the moment, there's a big banner here at ATS "All The Conspiracies - The Biggest-Ever ATS Game" and there are prizes and questions etc. So I click on the link. At www.alltheconspiracies.org... I am faced with a dark page featuring a large graphic and some text- but there's nothing to clcik on - nowhere that says "ENTER SITE" or "THE GAME IS THATTAWAY.."

I feel stupid for asking this question, clicking all around the page and can't find anything that suggests it is a clickable link. I use Opera but also pasted the www.alltheconspiracies.org... URL into IE7 and got the same behaviour.

So, what gives?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The Game is on

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Press Ctrl+A, or printscreen and lighten everything in photoshop.

Check this link.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Press Ctrl+A, or printscreen and lighten everything in photoshop.

Check this link.

I did that, but didn't reveal any weird clues lurking in the dark. Was there something in particular I was supposed to be looking for?

I've read over the links, maybe it's not for me. I was hoping it would be like one of those inane-but-fun "how sexy are you" web quizzes where you answer A, B, C or D and at the end of it they tell you that "Congratulations - You scored 39 - you are a LION - strong, brave of heart, presence of mind. You are hott with the ladies and will always get what you want."

Good luck with it guys. Sounds like it will be fun, like a modern-day scavenger hunt.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Go to the Tinwiki page. Read the questions, and try to work out the answers without looking at them. Yup, it's not quite as easy as multiple choice!

btw, there actually are clues in that darkness.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

Check this link.

I did that, but didn't reveal any weird clues lurking in the dark. Was there something in particular I was supposed to be looking for?

Correct me if i`m wrong,but i think your asking how to answer the questions once you have them?

If thats it?simply type in the answer www.alltheconspiracies.com... in the adress bar of that dark page (the game page)you were referring to,and that will bring up the next question which needs answering,the answers through to number eight have been solved which are listed in the above wiki link from watch_the_rocks.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Those clues sure are cryptic! I looked at the answer to the first question and there was no way in the world I'd be able to provide that particular solution, let alone in that precise word order. Gonna have to count myself out here!

new topics

top topics

join