It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS GAME ON !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't know why I'm thinking this, but it could be possible. That is, this thread is the new game. I mean ATS, Clue, Game. Could it be this thread?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
you know I'm starting to wonder if 'use the tags' could mean we need to 'tag' a certain number of threads before the first game clue will appear?

Akin to how we needed to make 'referrals' in the last game?

Although, on second thought, I don't see how that would accomplish the similar task of increasing unique 'hits' to the game site , thus increasing it's value.

Of course, that's assuming the prize will be the usual free domain.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
aren't the only tags there are...

there are bold tags, quote tags, link tags...etc

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxxLarge
I have looked at every tag on the huge tag pages and I am very tired BUT I will never retreat.
MaxxLarge

So Maxx' -

If you don't mind my asking,

How in the World have you looked at 170,000+ tags in one day??

I mean are you just browsing the list of tags, or are you looking into possibly relevant threads?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I actualy copied and pasted the entire 1-9 a-z onto a notepad and enlarged the type and read each one looking for any that were out of place. I did find a few that were in the wrong place, but, they went nowhere. I will add this to the score. There is no "0" (zero) represented on the list. now in the world I live in there has always been a zero.
anyhow I am quite tired of reading, BUT, I dont give up easily. and I am a very fast reader.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I actualy copied and pasted the entire 1-9 a-z onto a notepad and enlarged the type and read each one looking for any that were out of place.

Of course you know, all the tags are clickable and take you to an actual thread, right?

IOW, a clue can be in an actual thread, somewhere,and Not just a tag that might

look out of place, or be missing in the list .

[edit on 29-10-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have at this very moment 130+ tabs up on My browser. Yes I can click the tags. Review review review.

[edit on 10/29/2006 by MaxxLarge]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I have at this very moment 130+ tabs up on My browser. Yes I can click the tags.

[edit on 10/29/2006 by MaxxLarge]

ok, no worries.

just tryin' to understand and be helpful.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This probably dosen`t mean anything, but since I took a shot in the dark at the beginning of the last game and it turned out interesting, I figured why not try again?

"Part of the game is finding the game", right? How do you find something? You search for it. So I ran a search for 'the game' using the serch function, and the third result was "Two great articles about money and wealth and what they really are ..."

Not too interesting....the text looked like this:

"They take for granted that their “money” has purchasing power while the game is going on. What happens when the game is up? ..."

Again, not too interesting. Then I looked at the thread info, and it said:
"www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/last49 - Oct 27, 2006 - Similar pages"

It looks different from the thread info on the rest of the results for the search I ran, and the date is 10/27/2006; none of the other results even included a date in the info.

Again, I`m kind of new still so I`m not sure if it even means anything, so don`t flame me for bringing it up, but I thought I`d throw it out there to see what everyone thinks.

Edit: Freaky....when you click on that link, the text about money and purchasing power isn`t even in that thread...or if it is I`m not seeing it. Does anyone know why the thread address would be wierd like that and the text wouldn`t even be in the thread? Like I said, it`s probably a red herring, it`s just an odd...

[edit on 29-10-2006 by wagnerian21]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
the tags at the bottom...include the word "game"...there's nothing in that thread relative to games (except gladiators but it's a small mention)...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
BRILLIANT.

You've got me all hot and bothered now.

time to play!

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
www.alltheconspiracies.org...

[edit on 10-29-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The game starts on 11/1

[edit on 10-29-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Dang, we found it too fast....*lol*

Edit: it seems they don`t even have the allthelies.com and allthelies.org domains set up yet...heh

[edit on 29-10-2006 by wagnerian21]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Awsome ,

The game looks cool , So the winner get ownership of five websites?

does the winner have to live in the USA to claim them ??

If so how would it be if the winner was from outside the US??

I have never played before but this looks really really cool , Any advise anyone?? lol .

Thanks

Omega

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
wow that damn thread is on page 44 of that forum no wonder i never got close to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Time to stock up on coffee methinks.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'd love to get involved but I'm in no way smart enough to play. I know very little in relation to most of the members on here.

But I'll keep an eye on it.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wagnerian21

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nice

what made you find this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join