It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winner- AllTheUFOAnswers.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So.....Freenrgy2 -

Just wondering if you've got any details or backstory you'd like to spill, since winning the free website in the AllTheUFOAnswers game??

I'm sure the inquiring minds of other members of
'The Fellowship', are wondering.html

Any news on the lost plasticbagfloatinginspace.html (Sumo)

BTW, is the NEXT GAME ON??

"use the tags" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
New ATS GAME ON

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 28-10-2006 at 12:59 PM (post id: 2580207) - single

"part of the game is finding the game "

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nothing to tell. Have the domain, but haven't yet had the umption to do anything with it. My initial reaction was to sell it. But, after speaking with the some web gurus, I learned that it wouldn't sell for what I was told it was worth. At the most, maybe a few hundred bucks.

It is a a great theme specific name. Maybe i'll just park it and try to generate some cash that way.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
after speaking with the some web gurus, I learned that it wouldn't sell for what I was told it was worth. At the most, maybe a few hundred bucks.

Wow, that's surprising.

So was it just a domain, or did it come with free webhosting, professional advisement or any other perks?

Well, good luck and thanks for stopping by

[edit on 30-10-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that the people that win the sites, they own the url and its hosted on the same stuff ats is hosted on, sort of like ignorancedenied.com.

Thats a great example of a site that the winners were able to work out into a really good site of its own.

I would think that alltheufoanswers.com will of course have to be a UFO site. Or you could sell it to a UFO group, they might be willing to pay more for it than just an average person looking to get a domain name.

Maybe you can work out something with the guys from ignorancedenied.com to see how they came up with their ideas for their site? I am sure that everyone on ats would be more than happy to help.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, not sure about hosting. I know that I own the domain, but didn't know if I were to develop something that I would have to find a hosting server. I guess the technical aspects (aside from the domain) were a little fuzzy.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
?
I thought that the ats servers were going to by your hosting servers? They're not?

new topics

top topics

join