It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi anyone heard or read the matrix document? I read it a couple of years ago now, just wanted to know everyones take on it. It mentions a lot of stuff on alien.government agendas and underground bases mind control experiments cattle mutilations

It also mentions John Lear and has some interesting alien symbols and diagrams

here is the full document

www.bvalphaserver.com...

here are some diagram examples

www.blackvault.com...
www.blackvault.com...
www.blackvault.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have never heard of this document, but it does not surprise me that it exists.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by g60kg

Hi anyone heard or read the matrix document?

There were 5 Matrix books. All written by Val Valerian (John Grace).

Matrix 1 was composed of information, letters, drawings, documents etc. that I had collected on UFO's, Dulce etc. Val (John) put them in book form and published it under a pseudonym as at the time (1989) he was servng with the U.S. Air Force at Nellis Air Force Base and didn't want to use his real name.

He subsequently published Matrix 2, 3, 4 and 5. Matrix 5 came out 2 or 3 years ago. I had nothing to do with any of these.

I have high regard and respect for John Grace. His capacity for research in unbounded.

I regret that I somehow I lost my copy of Matrix 1, it is a classic.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by g60kg

Hi anyone heard or read the matrix document?

There were 5 Matrix books. All written by Val Valerian (John Grace).

Matrix 1 was composed of information, letters, drawings, documents etc. that I had collected on UFO's, Dulce etc.

Thanks for your response John, so all that is written in the matrix document is real?
also in the introduction to the matrix document it states that there was a collection of photographs with the documents, would you have any of these photographs?

also what specific knowledge did you contribute to the documents and where is John Grace now?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Although I know there are many rules here, I hope I am not breaking any. I saw this thread, and albeit it is very old, it is one of the only places that talks about the real "Matrix Document." Although I had it on The Black Vault many years ago, as you can see, this link is severely outdated.

So, I wanted to just chime in and offer the news that the Matrix Document has been readded to the site, processed for easier viewing (though the original is hard to read in some places) it is searchable now, and is in PDF format for easy downloading.

You can check out the case file, which holds the few hundred page Matrix Document at: www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 24-8-2013 by blackvault because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The Matrix document is a large document. The Author provides a notes summary at start of the topics it encroaches on in the document.

edit on 24-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Cool, here is another tale: Dr Jacques Vallee

Here are your docs in torrent, just search for it

top topics

join