It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros

Originally posted by selfless

Originally posted by Yandros
the guy should only be serving a few years in prison in the UK, at the most, for what he did.

Actually he was suppost to do 6 months of community service....

I did say at most. Yeah in reality it should have been far less.

But you realise that the US recently passed a bill allowing them to torture anyone they suspect to be a threat to national security, or something along those lines. I wonder what that poor guy is up for.

Oh im sorry, the .... were meant to express some sadness for this poor guy who doesn't sesurve to be in jail at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragongirl724

Well the government encourages redicule of ufo's and other life forms so that explains why this video is just another ''hoax'' and if you believe this, you are a loonie.

You think the gov't will be open and honest about anything?? Let alone admitting to having contact with extraterrestrial lifeforms.....YEAH RIGHT. To believe we are the sole occupants of this universe is a joke.

-DG724

Oh again my english pretrays me hehe :0

Yes, i meant it in a sense that the government wants us to redicule these sorts of things but i was not rediculing it and in no way do i support the government

I was explaining why the general public is not aware of this project.

I was not saying that it's a hoax not at all, if anything it's the government that is a hoax

:0

Edited: infact i just realised that i forgot to put a quote on that post and it makes no sense if you don't know to who i was answering...

Sorry for this error on my part.

In no way would i ever support rediculing of this matter.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Bump,

This thread needs to be on top more often.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anyone have a up to date info on the disclosure project? what are they doing and what they plan on doing?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good question. That's what I want to know.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I came across the DP here and watched the video, for me it is along with this 9/11 film video.google.com...
one of the the most incredible and thought provoking videos I have seen.
I also asked the same questions afterwards,if this was 2001 what has happened since?
What has become of the contributors?
Surely when Greer researched this project and brought these ex-military people together he expected a mainstream news network to at least ackknowledge them.
The people involved surely would not have come forward if they thought the project would basically disappear off the radar.
I cannot believe that there has not been at least some sort of official investigation.Despite fruitless google searches I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye, or else its blatantly obvious that the government want to discredit Greer and are afraid of what truths full disclosure by these people would bring.
Its a shame Greer couldnt make a contribution here as I would love to quiz him on his findings and where his project is at so to speak at this moment in time.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Perhaps one or more Amigos could try tracking him down for an interview? I'd really love to see more content like that on ATS, where we are farmed for questions which they take along with their own to an interview. Having the guy come onsite would be even better of course, but I doubt Greer would be as resilient as Lear

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We need to bump this, this is one of the most important proof of ufo's and government cover ups.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

We need to bump this, this is one of the most important proof of ufo's and government cover ups.

consider it 'bumped'

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
If this was 2001 what has happened since? What has become of the contributors? The people involved surely would not have come forward if they thought the project would basically disappear off the radar.

The participants themselves haven't completely disappeared off the radar. The documentary "UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied" has just come out.. you can download it here and you can see several interviews with them, still alive and kicking. Dr Carol Rosin was especially interesting as she talks about the weaponisation of space.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
do'h...

[edit on 26-10-2006 by zoopnfunk]

[edit on 26-10-2006 by zoopnfunk]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Disclosure Project is highly covered here at ATS. Perform a search and you will see a lot of threads dedicated to it. Dr. Greer has helped uncover a great hidden truth and more people should be aware of al of the witness testimony out there. Its a real shame that mainstream tv will not pick this up and cover it.

If meanstream Media were allowed to cover this, they would no longer be mainstream media.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

They want to go to Congress, they're constantly fighting for Congress to hear them out but Congress has no interest in hearing these testimonials and viewing their evidence. It's such a sad thing.

-DG724

Its such a pitty Kenedy was'nt alive and President,but sadly thats why they 'dismissed' him too,as he was going to expose human contact, and interaction, with beings from other dimensional universes.

As for the Discloser Project i think its a pcycho-conditioning-opp by the New World Order.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
-DG724

As for the Discloser Project i think its a pcycho-conditioning-opp by the New World Order.

Well what Clifford Stone says sounds a bit iffy, as does half of what Dr Greer talks about in his latest book. However, the rest of them I think are telling the truth.

Check out this interview with Gary McKinnon to back up what that Nasa lady talked about.
video.google.com...

[edit on 27-10-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think Greer should organise a Disclosure Project press briefing 2007 with new testimonies and some video footage - FROM HIS FIELD TRIPS!! At least why not do one for United Kingdom.

Given the amount of people who have seen the last one I am sure news of another could do something. I am going to email his office about this..

If you agree with me, you should do the same to make them take notice:

[email protected]

[edit on 28-10-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I was googling info on John Maynard (witness) and came up on this came up. dunno if its true...

"Ex-DIA analyst and UFO-reality proponent John Maynard has been arrested and charged for violating his National Security oath as regards statements made in conjunction with his activity as a UFO-reality witness with the Disclosure Project. He currently is incarcerated in a federal facility, location uncertain."

www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey

Given the amount of people who have seen the last one I am sure news of another could do something. I am going to email his office about this..

Hey SwingingMonkey - I'm curious, have you heard back? One of my side projects has been to go through the huge document Greer developed and research each individual person he interviewed....try to get a sense for which ones are legit and which ones are "flaky".

I have to admit when I first started reading it - the sources sound legitimate, Greer starts off with the testimony on radar "blips" that were sighted traveling about 3000mph and tracked by multiple locations at once. One interesting note was that the company that manufactured/maintained the scopes came in and made some "repairs"...

One thing that disappointed me was in talking to a friend who used to work for a USG intel org at a fairly high level, he said, kind of off-the-cuff...that most of Greer's sources were "flaky". Then again...maybe all the more reason to dive deeper into what Greer has uncovered. If U.S. intel calls them "flaky" (to divert interest) - then maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

Did you learn more SwingingMonkey, about what Greer is currently up to? Last I heard it was related to clean Energy...

-Ry

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The answer to why this isnt in the media is because the media is controlled on what can be showed and what not. Im sure who is controling to be specific maybe NSA or 1 of those jerk off agencies, but we as a people can make this noticable and bring attention, But of course know one will listen to me or probably even bother to read my reply because people are easily side tracked or just too lazy
WAKE UP PEOPLE ONLY THROUGH US WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WE ALL HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND STOP THIS UNFAIRNESS BUT my reply isnt even going to be noticed then makes it meaningless. So go on trying to figure out why this and why that and you wonder why this world is so corrupt, the people let it this way to a point that we dont even know what the hell is going on anymore whats the truth and what fake.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
We make it noticable by spreading the word to every american or country if we do that it will open there eyes to the people who still think that UFO's dont even exist. and maybe turn a light on in there head. this is the only way, people who believe in it will be pissed like us and that will be the catalyst for the change.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yes I did get a short reply which I since deleted. Basically I was told that they would love to do another but it would be too costly for it to be any better than the last. They are now focussing on proving a free energy technology.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join