It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whino kids!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How? Come on, explain how PC gaming is better, you can't chat to mates without buying a load of crap and downloading drivers.

Games take ages to install, you have to update your PC every couple of seconds and the keyboard and mouse doesn't immerse you into the game at all.

I'd rather sit on my couch, with the surround sound blaring and actually have fun playing. Not worrying that it might lag or crash or anything.

And don't get me started about CS or Wow! How the hell are they fun? CS bored me to the brink of jumping off a cliff and WoW, well....it's WoW.

I think I'll stick with my 360.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Better graphics, more controls, more functions, more multiplayer options, addon content, mouse is easier to control, no whining 12 year olds, easier to ban people, dedicated third parties adding mods.

My new PC is hooked up to my HDTV with 7.1 soround sound system, pulling out far great performance than any console. Also CS and WoW suck, join a organised clan and have wars for Battlefield 2.

If anyone needs to constantly update there computer something is wrong. Havn't changed drivers in around 6 months. Games take 1 minute to install on my computer. Once it's installed I don't have to deal with the loud whine of the DVD-drive which I have to put up with the Xbox.

Price of computers are terrible. Though, in a way, you get what you pay for.

Oh, btw, I can hook Xbox360 controllers upto my PC
However, in shooting games I'd get killed straight away, as mouses are more precise and fast.

Well all that's my opinion anyway.

[edit on 10-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join