It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: ATS Review #6: With SimonGray, Springer, and SkepticOverlord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

PODcast: ATS Review #6: With SimonGray, Springer, and SkepticOverlord

The first ever 3-Amigo podcast covers a lot of topics from N. Korea, to Facist U.S. government tactics and lots in-between with a heavy dose of discussion about ATS.

length: 46:31
file: atsspod_1950.mp3
size: 21805k
feed: atss

Low-res version www.podtrac.com... (10.7 mb)

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well done sirs!

Some issues that haven't been discussed enough lately, keep it up

One quetion.... Did you just say a SWEAR word??

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
When will this be available on iTunes?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
One quetion.... Did you just say a SWEAR word??

I think one or two may have slipped in there.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine
When will this be available on iTunes?

As soon as it was uploaded.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Weird, I didnt find it in the podcast store.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Subscribe to the feed (under the "advanced" menu): www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or just do a search on "abovetopsecret.com" where you'll find all our feeds.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Subscribe to the feed (under the "advanced" menu): www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or just do a search on "abovetopsecret.com" where you'll find all our feeds.

Just a quick question for you, while I have your attention.

Why all the two minute podcasts? I know as a listener, I would much prefer a single hour long podcast once a week, or something like that.

The reason that I haven't subscribed is because I dont really want all the two or four minute podcasts.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The reason that I haven't subscribed is because I dont really want all the two or four minute podcasts.

I'm not sure what you're talking about... all our podcasts are typically 45 minutes or more.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I found this podcast review with three amigos to be very entertaining and informative.
I love how you all play off of one anothers comments and no one is trying to upstage the other. Production values were pretty much zeroed in at the right levels... (tips hat to the engineer).

Some of the information you three presented reminded me again as to why I joined this forum. I have to say I got a bit upset after hearing about the Vice President/Secret Service fiasco with regards to what can only be considered "free speech"... A sign of future times? I certainly hope not...

All in all,, a very good podcast that flowed nicely, I hope it won't be long before we can again have the three of you together again.

Kudos!

Johnny

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Good to actually hear Simon. It is funny when you finally hear someone compared to the way you think they would sound. I also have to say that Skeptic and Springer sounded nothing like I thought they would when I first heard them.

I really enjoy these podcasts and they keep getting better and better. 45 minutes is a good time to keep since i'm not losing interest. This is also the standard that I use when I am at work talking to personnel, 45 on 15 off.

Maybe you guys can start to bring in other members like Christopher Green or John Lear during future podcasts. Hearing them talk can help reach those who have a hard time reading or encourage them to read more. Every person has a favorite way of learning, some read while others listen.

BTW, the Oatmeal Stout is pretty good, but I would try Samuel Adams Cream Stout if you haven't already.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I'm not sure what you're talking about... all our podcasts are typically 45 minutes or more.

This sounds like the Itunes issue WOS has been trying to alert us to. It appears as though when people try to download (rather than start listening to THEN download) they are only getting the first few minutes of our shows.

Try it, it certainly is screwed up on a PC when downloading directly rather than clicking "play" first. IF you click "play" first it magically downloads without issue.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
ut I would try Samuel Adams Cream Stout if you haven't already.

Oh dear...

This is what I was drinking:
www.ratebeer.com...
This is what I'm drining now:
www.ratebeer.com...

This is the Sam Adams
www.ratebeer.com...

I've had the Sam Adams, and it's good... but, but can't compare to anything from the "Old Tadcaster"

You need to go to specialty liquor stores that have a broad exported premium beer collection, but the price is usually the same (or less than a dollar more) than the Sam Adams.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yes yes YES!

Great podcast.

Simon, SkepticOverlord and Springer... The THREE of THREE amigos.

I was just about to close the media player at the end, then what sounds like an old man began .. well I wont spoil it... But I laughed so hard it actually hurt.

Keep em' comin'

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here ya go ,...

Flowbee

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Very good show! Sounded like the three of you have been doing it for years.

Ok, so you put the "Simon and SkepticOverlord are the same person" conspiracy to rest. But I believe I heard a new possible conspiracy.

SkepticOverlord : "It's fantastic to have all three of you here today..."

Multiple personality issues? Clones? Or did someone just have a mouse in his pocket?

[edit on 10/15/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Good stuff. It's interesting to hear the voice behind Simon's persona.

SO, you ever tried Belgian Red? The dark is a little stronger than traditional beer, but fairly good.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Secretly
Is
Monitoring
Our
Network?
/
Serves
In
Mediating
Our
Nonsense?

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No not all irish are like the british god damn it!!!!! LOL

And the irish on ATS are evry discrimanted against , just look at the chat logs lol

(iam irish BTW)

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
We were asked in this review to take the name S I M O N and see what we could make out of the letters in his name. I decided to participate:

Sir,

Im

Merely

One

Negotiator

Shaping

Internet

Morons

Objectivity

Naturally

new topics

top topics