It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 0,2,3,4 (b64)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 1970 @ 04:21 PM
link   
b25lIG1vcmUgbm90ZSBiZWZvcmUgd2UgYWxsIGdvIHF1aWV0IChkaWQgMyBnbyBxdWlldCBhbHJlYWR5PykgLS0gdGhlcmUgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIGhpbnRzIGFuZCBydW1vcnMgdGhhdCBvbmUgdmVyeS BvbGQgQVRTIG1lbWJlciBpcyBhY3R1YWxseSBhbiBhZ2VudCBmb3IgdGhlIFB0b2xlbXkgbGluZSB3ZSBhbGwgdGhvdWdodCB3YXMgbG9uZyBkZWFkLiBpIGhhdmUgbm90IGNvbmZpcm1lZCB3aG8g aXQgaXMuIGJ1dCBhbGJlcnQgY29uZmlybWVkIGFuIG9sZCBiaXQgb2YgcHJvcGhlc3kgdGhhdCBpcyBFZ3lwdGlhbiBpbiBvcmlnaW4gdGhhdCBtZW50aW9ucyBhIGNvbnZlcmdlbmNlIGJlZ2lubm luZyBpbiBKdW5lIG9mIDIwMDQuIGkgdGhvdWdodCB0aGF0IHJhdGhlciBvZGQgdGltaW5nIGFuZCBpbmRpY2F0aXZlIG9mIGNvbWluZyBwcm9ibGVtcy4gc28gaW4gYW50aWNpcGF0aW9uIG9mIHRo ZXNlIHR5cGVzIG9mIHByb2JsZW1zLCBpJ3ZlIGhpZGRlbiB0aGUgb25saW5lIHJpbmcgaW4gYSB2ZXJ5IHVubGlrZWx5IHBsYWNlLCBjb21wbGV0ZWx5IHVucmVsYXRlZCB0byBvdXIgY2F1c2UuIH RoYXQgc2hvdWxkIHRocm93IHRoZW0gb2ZmIHRoZSB0cmFpbCBqdXN0IGEgYml0LiBzaW1vbiBzaG91bGQga2VlcCB0aGlzIGluIG1pbmQgdGhvdWdodCBhcyBoZSBwaWVjZXMgdG9nZXRoZXIgdGhl IGhpbnRzIGZvciB0aGUgbWVtYmVycy4gbm90IHRvbyBtdWNoIHRvbyBzb29uIGkgaG9wZS4=

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
one more note before we all go quiet (did 3 go quiet already?) -- there have been hints and rumors that one very old ATS member is actually an agent for the Ptolemy line we all thought was long dead. i have not confirmed who it is. but albert confirmed an old bit of prophesy that is Egyptian in origin that mentions a convergence beginning in June of 2004. i thought that rather odd timing and indicative of coming problems. so in anticipation of these types of problems, i've hidden the online ring in a very unlikely place, completely unrelated to our cause. that should throw them off the trail just a bit. simon should keep this in mind thought as he pieces together the hints for the members. not too much too soon i hope.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here's the translation, everybody:

one more note before we all go quiet (did 3 go quiet already?) -- there have been hints and rumors that one very old ATS member is actually an agent for the Ptolemy line we all thought was long dead. i have not confirmed who it is. but albert confirmed an old bit of prophesy that is Egyptian in origin that mentions a convergence beginning in June of 2004. i thought that rather odd timing and indicative of coming problems. so in anticipation of these types of problems, i've hidden the online ring in a very unlikely place, completely unrelated to our cause. that should throw them off the trail just a bit. simon should keep this in mind thought as he pieces together the hints for the members. not too much too soon i hope.

Dammit! A few seconds late, again!

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Does a directory that has nothing to do with the hunt have anything to do with the unrelated place?

If so, this msg from 1 kinda confirms my find

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I hadn't noticed this clue before it does shed some new light. What find?
Now we know the ring is definitely not on the hunt forum.
How about BTS it is all blue, also one of the prompts on deep was when asked who is the kilby spawn the answer would be you are. To that end I've been looking in the members photos on BTS no luck yet.
Also there is the chit chat forum where there are Talk of three etc.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
HOLD ON PEOPLE!
Read this carefully and REMEMBER WHO IS SAYING IT....

i've hidden the online ring in a very unlikely place, completely unrelated to our cause

unrelated to THEIR cause... not necessarily OUR cause as members of the hunt
(what is "their" cause anyway????).

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i think cerebrus is the ptolomey line agent, and we need to figure out who albert is i think uncle jeff is jeff rense 4 points this out in one of his bilderburg posts.

[edit on 6/12/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
WTF is this all about?

[edit on 6/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ummm...

First of all it's from 2004 and...

» ATS Sponsored Games & Events »

Yeah... ummmm... beats me...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I know it was from 2004, but I was bored and explored the old threads.

This is what he said:

I don't think that I should tell you.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
interesting the OP of this thread is listed as a friend of mine which is untrue and secondly see the date of the OP post (posted on 23/5/1970 @ 05:21 PM)

maybe it's from the search for the rings ?

Edit to add: the poster "1" is not listed in my profile as a friend but has the green bar in this thread above there avatar, and who is "the4" ?

[edit on 6/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
if ya'll want to translate what he said, copy and paste the code in to the Base 64 box on this site... Translation Site

Don't post what it translated.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
wait... they already translated it... HAHAHA... sorry.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It was just an old game from 2004. We were given cryptic messages and such, and we were supposed to find hidden rings and such. one being on the sports forum that was recently shut down. The rings were real, and I came only a few minutes late of owning one, but the four winners also got the website ignorancedenied.com

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
maybe it's from the search for the rings ?

yeah it was a fictitous account set up exclusively for that game.

the poster "1" is not listed in my profile as a friend but has the green bar in this thread above there avatar
and me and probably everyone else, imo.

and who is "the4" ?

Yeah, a catchy title ain't it?

What I would really like to know is what the @#$% is a Paladin?

On the first pages when you "Search Members", there is a member that has "Paladin" as status.

[edit on 6/16/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by galm 1

guess how bored i am!!! LOL
i have no idea what that message is, just a bunch of letters and numbers....

ok.. i figured that one out, but still... don't know what is all about, who is going down? old thread lol, just got here

[edit on 9-3-2010 by raynemarina]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

top topics

join