It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy between Big Oil and the White House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article about the recent fall in gas prices.

The sharp drop in gas prices has been good news for consumers, who now have more money in their pockets to spend on food and other necessities -- and for President Bush, who has witnessed a sudden lift in his approval ratings.

It goes on to say that after the elections in November, Bush and his cohorts will go back to ramping up the rhetoric on Iran.

I have to say that this makes sense to me. Bush's base supporting him through the lean times, in expectation of yet another oil-grabbing war later on.

What do people here think of this?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have belief that the elections coming up will not go in bushs favour, Unless something dramatic happens inside or outside the USA.

Its become obvious enough whats really going on....Do they really believe that the powers invovled in this coming election are so dumb.. that they will attribute falling gas prices to the success of this admin?
Or that Iraq is indeed HELPING the war on terror?

I still have faith in man,

but if this election goes bush's way... god help us all. Because there really is no sense left in the administration if that happens.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
As long as Diebold have anything to do with voting, and elections are paperless, hacking elections will be easy. I wouldn't hold your breath for the Dems to do any good in November, and even if they do, they'll have to grow some balls and quick to make any difference.

new topics

join